Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 25 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 am

she looked at her "I know who you are." She said quietly "you pay for the money." She then broke down "why can't you people just let me die… I'm not going to get well to go to the tagteam division.… Please songbird… Please kill me!" The nurse looked absolutely shocked as she heard these words coming out of the girls mouth "I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANY MORE. IT IS USELESS! Everything about my life is useless." She then explained about how she has always been in and out of hospital calms down "I'm sorry… I get like that it's the same with sisy" she then smiles at her quite beautifully "how is she?"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 25 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:12 am

Alice stayed silent when Natsu made her rant. It was clear that her experience in the hospital mixed in the hopes lost of joining her sister were getting to her. Holding Natsu's hands together, she would smile and say, "Ayako's doing alright. She truly misses you and hopes to see you again soon." After a pause, she would add, "You wanna know why I helped you live on? It's because when your sister told me about you, I could see how much you mean to her. You were too young to pass away and it was too soon for the dream to be lost. I wanted to give you a chance to live it, not just because I felt pity, but more on wanting to bring a family back together...even after your Mom could no longer be with you..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:50 am

natsu opened up her arms with tears in her eyes "would be all right." She said holding back tears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8L4mfRUU1E "please don't leave me! They do things… To me!" She said extremely close to breaking

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 am

Alice didn't have to be asked twice to hug into Natsu's arms. She would rub her hand against her back to comfort her and let her know that she's here for her. She would softly say, "Shhh...Shh...It's alright. Don't cry. You're also a sister to me, Natsu. Nothing will harm you...not while your sister and I are around to protect you. I'm here...Shhh..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:34 am

natsu would say something about them. Wanting her to try something new program program "moonlight" she said that Alice would be a worthy candidate "they are trying to create the first breed of intelligent human animal hybrids I was going to be a candidate until my illness got the better would you please take my place?" She said, explaining that it was for military and athletic purposes she knew all about the league and its fur n feathers side and that she could be the first woman/hybrid to be in friction (trying to make things interesting)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:39 am

"Me? A hybrid?" Alice was quite concerned. She had not even heard about this program and if something goes wrong, she may not survive. "Sure, I'm called "Songbird", but to turn me into an "actual" songbird? How do I know that this Moonlight program is safe and guarantees that. I still want to be here to take care of you and your sister." She also adds, "Plus, there's a candidate for a new mother."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:02 am

she assures the program is completely safe and she was still be herself. She then Cox her head at the word new mother "who is it?" She said curiously, meanwhile Ayako was talking to Lisa "thhis is interesting this is anime is quite good!" She then asks her if she has got any cool clothing for the tomorrow because it is going to be a absolute scorcher

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:08 am

Alice was still weary, but she had to trust her new friend on this. "Alright, I'll attend as soon as I can." In response to the new mother, she would add, "Her name is Jilly Rolig. Originally from Sweden, but has come here to become a fighter. She is a loving mother to a beautiful young daughter. Jilly's husband was also a big time wrestler, but he died trying to protect his wife and while their daughter was still an infant..."

Lisa nods and says, "Yup! What did I tell you?" Then she glanced to the closet to see her answer to Ayako's question. "Well, there are some light-colored clothing and some short shorts."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:14 am

(what was Lisa and Alice wearing)

she said that it is 6 PM tomorrow night "it would be good to tell the others as well." She said saying something about Ayako freaking out in a animal person opened the door, claiming it was Alice.
"Can I sleep with her."" She asked enthusiastically wanting to speak with the girl who would hopefully be her and her sisters mother Ayako looked at Lisa "what like strapless bikini halterneck etc" as she watch the show

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:21 am

(Alice is wearing her jean pants, pink sneakers, and hot pink top. Lisa changed into her dark jean shorts and blue top.)

Alice giggled as she said, "Yes, I have to tell them ahead of time, so they won't be too shocked and end up where you are." Then she would get back to the topic of Jilly with Natsu. "I'm sure she'll let you. And do you mind having a younger sister? Jilly's daughter's name is Jenny and she always wanted a sibling...in particular, a sister."

Lisa nodded and said, "Yup! A strapless bikini and anything else you want. I might even have the chance to wrestle you in bed again!"

Last edited by 971 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next