by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 50 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 am

"let us commence adding all the three flavours at one single time!" She then said she would have a bowl natsu smiled "that time of year again? I already told them about it and they said yes." She said as she noticed her beginning to transform (detailed transformation and make are have a conversation as she is transforming)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 50 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:05 pm

"Okay! Let's get vanilla, chocolate and chips, and strawberry." Lisa took out the three ice cream cartons and closed the freezer before getting two bowls and spoons. Also taking out an ice cream scooper, she would ask, "Any fudge or whipped cream?"

"Oh, good!" Alice said in glee before rubbing her eyes a little to be more awake. "I can't wait for you to come home to us. Ayako has already considered us a family and we need you." She would open them up again to reveal that her eyes were becoming all black as her hair continued to merge with her skin without her knowing it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:57 pm

she smiled at her "Alice I really would like to hug you like a sister to you mind." She asked looking at her lovingly meanwhile Ayako said that they would like to find and whipped cream "Lisa I hope that she is okay."

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Alice smiled as she said, "Not at all, Natsu. You're like a sister to me too." She offered up her arms to give Natsu a hug, not knowing that some feathers were beginning to form at the back of her arms.

Lisa would get the whipped cream before starting to scoop out ice cream for them both. Once they were of equal portion, she would spray on some whipped cream on top before putting the items away in both freezer and fridge. She turned to Ayako and said, "I am sure she'll be fine. Let's save her some of the ice cream though."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:45 pm

she embraced her saying softly "when I come home will you play with me." She said kissing her cheek Ayako sat down next to Lisa and smiled "well, let's eat!" She said as she begins to eat the delicious Ice cream

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:50 pm

"Of course, I will," said Alice as she hugged lovingly. "Man, Ayako will flip once she sees you." More feathers were growing around Alice, but she does not realize it yet. She only feels normal and nothing else felt different.

"Yeah!" Lisa cheered as she dug in to eat her own ce cream. Vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. Those three are such a classic flavor combination and you cannot go wrong with it, especially the whipped cream.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:05 am

natsu smiled "she is going to be amazed when she sees you" she said happily. "I agree full heartedly" said Ayako happily

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:13 am

And with that, Alice and Natsu would leave the building to head back to the apartment. Along the way, Alice was becoming more like a real songbird, only pink. Hopefully, this transformation can be reversed back with the instructions that the nurse put in Alice's pocket while she was asleep.

Lisa would continue eating the ice cream as she said, "Mmm! This is really good! I wish I can go for seconds."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:21 am

"Alice thank you for a carrying me." She said to the large bird creature. Ayako smiled and said "well I don't know about you but I'm tired"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:24 am

"You're welcome," said Alice as she kept walking. "Uhh, what do you mean by carrying you? I just walked you home and-Oh! That's our apartment!"

"Yeah, me too," says Lisa as she finishes her ice cream. "Let's go clean up here before we wash ourselves for bed. It think Alice will be home once we're asleep." She went up to put her empty bowl and spoon away.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next