Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 6:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 47 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:23 pm

(hazuki is exceptionally cute)
"sweet!" She said nodding to Alice and Lisa "well, then I will be going now!" She said quickly getting dressed and waiting for Lisa at the door

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 47 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:56 pm

"AYAKO!!" Alice called out in a loud voice as her friend was going to leave. "Didn't you hear me say we have to clean up now? Come on and help us out so you don't be a lazy bum!" She and Lisa started clearing ther places and they're waiting for Ayako to clean her place.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:05 pm

she groaned "yes mother" she said as she laughed cleaning her plate and saying "she always used to let me go and she would clean up"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:13 pm

"Yeah, well things are different here," Lisa said as she cleaned up her plate and utensils. "We're all young adults here and we need to take responsibility."

Alice nods and says, "And for the record and not to mean any serious offense, but now that you're a young woman, that goes to you too. For me personally, if your mother was mine, I wouldn't want to disappoint her to show that I'm growing up."

(Speaking of mother, how should our new thread play out? Any outline you want?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 pm

(when the mother arrives she should have new memories as well as the old ones… Hence the reason why she goes under the name hazuki) "I know I know young adults, blah, blah, blah all that crap" she said rather uninterested in what Alice had to say and just cleaned

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:30 pm

(New memories? What do you mean?)

"AYAKO," said Alice with a glare in her eyes. This was something Ayako had to learn whether she liked it or not.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:08 pm

(about her new appearance and name)

"I am kidding!" She said, grinning

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:38 pm

(I see. Well, I might have it up in a few days.)

Alice grinned also as she said, "Good. And when you clean, be sure that we both will be here to help you out." And with that, three girls continued cleaning until they were done. Alice would say, "Okay, girls, you can change and head to the arcade. I'm going to have some peace of mind before the project."

Lisa nodded and said, "Alright, I better go change." She would go to the room to pick out some clothes and hoped that Ayako would follow.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:07 am

Ayako changed into a simple white tank top and black pants "Alice good luck" she said as she waited for Lisa

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:14 am

"Yeah, good luck, Alice," said Lisa as she changed into a light blue tank top, white jean shorts, and some bright pink sneakers. She hasn't always worn pink back in the past especially when she was a singer, but at least she can take the chance. "You have any coins on you, Ayako?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next