Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:40 pm

John lightly smiled, Lia was wanting him to go into the bath with her.
The art student checked that the water was hot, he then slowly and carefully stepped into the bathtub.

He was now grinning and took some shower gel into his hands, hugging Lia from behind and gently lathering her breasts while rubbing them in a clockwise fashion.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:52 pm

"Mmm... that feels really soft... yeah..." Lia, getting into the mood right away. She ran her hands up and down his torso, bending her neck in an awkward angle to kiss him in the confined space, before rubbing her hips onto him. "Gotta make sure you rest up well... you have a busy day tomorrow.", Lia whispered in an unusually seductive voice.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 pm

John sighed in content, washing his love in the shower just felt so good.
As she rubbed her hips onto him, he stuck a hand out to rinse off the soap.

With a smirk John moved his washed hand down to gently stroke Lia's entrance while rubbing her breasts.
The art student would begin to kiss her neck at the same time as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:09 am

"Haah... y-yeah t-that's good..." Lia moaned out the words, she loved how John seemed to know exactly where and when to touch here. She was getting a wet patch there, but with the shower running, it thankfully (or was it?) dripped off.

She turned around as much as she could while keeping her feet planted in the exact same position to kiss John as fully as possible, her body twisting as the water gleamed on their skin before she moved her hand to his member and started stroking it gently. "O-only fair, r-right?", in a teasing moan.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 13 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 am

"Mmmmmm....." the art student moaned as he kissed his girl.

Then he felt her stroking his groin and he smirked and muttered "I suppose so....."
John lightly moaned and begun flicking the nipple of Lia's breast, before moving to caress the rest of her body.
His other hand continued to tease and rub her moist entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:06 pm

"H-haah oohhh" words weren't forming from Lia's mouth anymore, just animal noises from the. Taking her hand that was in John's lower area and reaching up to start twirling it in her hand, while she herself came closer and closer to the inevitable climax.

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:01 pm

John started moaning out as Lia caressed his member, he moved his hands to bring her closer to him.
His hands continued to stroke her groin and began fondling her breasts in a clockwise fashion.

The whole sensation of the warm water and their bodies rubbing together was sending John over the edge.
"Hmm....hmmmmm ohhhh......" the art student muttered as he kissed her neck.

Now he'd alternate between fondling her breasts and gently smacking on her ass cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:11 pm

All this "playing" in the shower was building Lia up for something that she was certain to not forget. "[color:35yz2pjv=00BF00]H-ha-haah... Mmmmm... A-ahh...!", Lia was beginning to scream out from the amazing pleasure that she was feeling from John right now.

Making sure that John was getting just as much "playful therapy" as she was, she'd kiss him and start grinding her body up and down, slowly at first, before building up the tempo, making sure her mound would be just touching the now hard shaft of John with each fall.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:34 pm

John began moaning loudly as well, he'd never had sex in a bathtub before and it was driving him wild here.

As Lia kept grinding on him he'd bring both hands down to caress her groin, spreading it with one hand and rubbing it with the other.
The same time he'd continue to let her grind, his shaft moving to grind up and down her rear end.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 pm

In a different time, Lia wouldn't even have been able to dream up this situation, but here she was, in her shower with the guy that she had always dreamed to meet, The mutual grinding was growing faster, her orgasm already approaching.

She didn't want to go just yet though, it would feel like giving up before John was "fulfilled", so Lia went all in, squeezing her way into a position for John's member to go inside her lower lips, shuddering at the intense pleasure of the action. "N-ngh! H-hhuuh!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next