by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Martial Artists - Rain vs. Maria

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kawaii Martial Artists - Rain vs. Maria Empty Kawaii Martial Artists - Rain vs. Maria

Post by dlamp Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:52 am

Standard Match
Win by Pin, Submission, or KO

Another match... hopefully I can win this one... With a heavy sigh, Rain looked at herself in the mirror, examining herself. Surprisingly, this would be her first time in her standard wrestling outfit. It was a simple raincoat with a tank top under it and short shorts. She decided not to wear shoe for this match since as much as the shoes Songbird gave her fit her, they didn't go with the outfit. Even now, she could just feel Songbird scolding her, through some freaky, telepathic, psychic mentor powers. She cringed slightly just thinking of it.

As she heard her theme song play, she gave a small huff and walked out of the locker room and onto the stage. Despite having lost her first two matches, she was starting to get a small crowd of fans. The girl blushed, surprised. Maybe they like her for her spirit, or probably because she looked cute crying like a baby, but she wouldn't let that get her down. As she made it to the ring, she took of her raincoat, throwing it at one of the turnbuckles, letting it hang there. The raincoat would just get in the way of her fighting. "Okay, I can do this," She said, psyching herself for the fight.

Last edited by 8765 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Martial Artists - Rain vs. Maria Empty Re: Kawaii Martial Artists - Rain vs. Maria

Post by DarthMalice Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 am

Maria's last fight had, unfortunately, been a bust- declared a NO CONTEST, she had no wins or losses on her record and, as of now, was looking to make her place in the ring. Still, she too was just as nervous as, unbeknownst to her, her opponent was. Still, she watched and waited for her turn to come up. When it did, the lights dropped a bit and Maria's entry theme began to play. Her image was displayed on the screen, tightening her gloves, and Maria finally took a deep breath.

Maria had been working hard o keep her agility up, not letting her last match's disappointment slow her down. Maria walked onto the stage, smiling in her form fitting, tailored suit. Her red tie matched her hair, and the red head ran down the ramp. She watched her speed, keeping it up, and calmed herself- and as she reached the edge of the ring she leapt. Her heels came up over her head as she spun and flipped, arms spread to her sides. She turned and landed, moving over the top rope in the single bound, and her feet planted perfectly on the mat. Her spread arms snapped behind her, and she bowed humbly to her opponent

"Ah... g,good evening... My name is Maria Aschcroft... I am honored to be your opponent tonight, so ummm p,please don't underestimate me ma'am..."
She spoke gently and honestly, a warm and sincere show of respect for her opponent- which was a bit of a departure from the norm, Maria knew, but she still wanted to make friends here. She pulled herself up to standing after the respectful greeting.
"And ummm p,please don't think ill of me if I win."

Last edited by 10855 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Martial Artists - Rain vs. Maria Empty Re: Kawaii Martial Artists - Rain vs. Maria

Post by dlamp Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:57 pm

As Rain's opponent flipped onto the stage, Rain's mind began to flashback to her fight with Songbird. She got in the ring in an acrobatic fashion as well. Hopefully this match wouldn't turn out the same as that one. Maybe I should step up my entrance next time. The blonde thought for a moment. It would be cool to be able to flip onto the stage like Song and this other girl, but she wasn't that good at those kind of moves yet. Maybe Song could help with that...

As her opponent bowed to her, Rain gave a shocked look before bowing back. Weird, it wasn't like she wasn't use to it give her background in martial arts, and she was in Japan, but none of her opponent started out a match this way. This girl was different. Of course she did only have two matches, three counting this one, who knows. "Oh, hey there Maria, I'm Reyna, but you can call me Rain." She said, giving a small smile. To her surprise, Maria wasn't Japanese either. Well, it's still Japan. She thought. "Same to you too, hope we have a good fight." She got into her fighting stance, legs apart, palms out and facing her opponent. There was a look of determination in her eyes. She didn't want this match to be a lost. Two losses straight was enough for her, she needed a win this time, just for the sake of having one. "Don't worry, I won't feel bad if I lose," Lie. "But I'm not going to hold back, so get ready for a tough fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 am

"I will be giving it my all as well!"
Maria pulled herself up to a standing position, smiling slightly as she came to a standing position. As Rain dropped into her stance, Maria slipped into her in the same moment- and was in for quite a shock herself. While not an exact match for Rain's at all, Maria's stance was remarkably similar. Maria had her hands up in front of her, palms turned towards her opponent with her fingers curled slightly- not into fists, but with her palms exposed and bared. Her legs were bent a bit more and closer together than Rain's as well. It was very obvious from the look on Maria's face that nobody had informed her that her opponent was a martial artist as well.

Maria blinked her red eyes in surprise, tilting her head inquisitively- she was more than a little curious, it seemed. Though she didn't ask so as not to be rude, Maria was definitely much more focused then she had been before; she would have never underestimated an opponent, but there was a huge difference between using martial arts to fight a wrestler or mixed style fighter and using martial arts to fight another skilled practitioner. Even more importantly, this was about pride as a martial artist now- if she didn't hold her own against Rain, she didn't deserve to call herself a martial artist. Still, she was even more curious about Rain now as well, but Maria knew that she and Rain could best communicate through their skill in the ring. So she waited, calmly, for the bell, every muscle in her body tensed and ready for the fight ahead. Though, she did smile again
"Ah... your a martial artist as well Miss Rain?"

My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:57 am

Rain's head tilted a little as she watched Maria take her fighting stance. It was almost exactly like her own. Sure there were a few minor differences like her legs not being as far apart of her palms being a little higher than her or her fingers being a little more curved, but it was still very similar. Weird, Rain has self-developed her fighting style, but it seemed that it was used by people other than her. Then again, Selena had fought in a similar manner as well. This was going to be a fun fight. And it really meant she couldn't hold back, lest she be totally humiliated by another martial artist. Not that Maria seemed like that type of girl, but it was a pride thing. "Yeah, I am." She said, giving a nod. Her determined look got even more intense now, she was not going to lose this fight now, no way. "Hehe, we'll which one of us is the better fighter."

Just then, the bell rang, making Rain tense up a little, but she relaxed soon after, trying to stay focus. She inched her way toward Maria, getting into striking distance. Once she was close enough, she would send two palm strike out at the same time, with on strike aimed at he face, and other aimed at her gut. The idea was to force her opponent to choose between blacking her face or her gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:15 pm

When the bell rang, Maria matched her opponent, carefully moving closer as well, sizing up her foe. She kept her hands up, her tailored black suit keeping to her form. It was made so as not to hamper her movement in any way, her red hair pulled back over her shoulder. Maria looked every bit like the stereotype of the combat butler- which was how she liked it. Her red eyes watched her opponent, every move, every twitch.

When Maria thought she saw her opening, she lashed out as well- one palm came up for her opponent's face, the other for her gut. She was trying to catch her opponent off guard, make her choose between blocking her face or her gut to try and get in a solid, noticeable impact early in the match. Maria wanted to win just as much as her opponent did-
so, imagine her surprise when her attack collided with her opponents, who was clearly thinking along the same lines. She gasped slightly, but kept her focus. Her attack and her opponent's had stopped each other dead, and Maria attempted to break the tie, turning her wrists to try and move into the opponent's guard and strike, hoping to knock her arms wide.

My Wrestlers:

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:31 am

Wh-What? Rain's strike just stopped. Not only that, it clashed with her opponent's strike, which was the exact same move Rain used. Despite having a self-developed martial art, it seemed that her moves might be common with other fighting styles. This... is going to be tough. She thought, glaring at Maria slightly. Soon Rain felt her opponent's hands twist over her's. Coming back to reality, she felt her arms being pushes away. Crap! She was too late to stop her opponent and was wide open now.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Maria' now seeing the opening her opponent had left her with, stepped in to her opponent's now broken guard. She brought her hand forward, the heel of her hand leading as she brought it straight in. Her strike was fast, and worse, it was aimed. The heel of Maria's hand was aimed for a very specific spot, a few inches below where the shoulder met the neck. Maria had been trained in striking the pressure points, bundles of nerves, and bones in an opponent's body- simply put, it was because Maria wasn't that strong, but she was fast and precise. If her attack struck, it would hurt- but there would be little to no lasting damage or hospital trip. Most people didn't recognize Maria's target for what it was until after she had connected....
but than again, her opponent this time was another martial artist, so who was to say she wouldn't.

My Wrestlers:

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 pm

With Rain's guard down, she was helpless to the blow that came to her neck. The pain was greater than she thought it'd be and she found herself on one knee, gasping from the shock of the blow. P-Pressure points... dammit... She thought. This was where their fighting styles would separate. Rain's style was to aim strike to the body and face while circling around her opponent to keep them confused and guessing. While Maria's style was likely to give painful strikes at the pressure points. Rain hated fighting people that struck pressure points since she didn't know where her opponent's strikes would be aimed at. This fight would tough. Rain decided to take advantage of her low position and aim a sweep kick to her opponent's legs, hoping to get them on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Rain's sweep found it's target, as Maria was not completely prepared for her opponent's answer. She felt her ankle caught by Rain's foot and eeped as it was pulled clean out from under her. Her balance failed and she fell on her back, hard, wincing as she did so. The wind was momentarily knocked out of her as she bounced once on the ring, her head snapping forward slightly. Maria wasn't completely helpless or unskilled though- she did have some presence of mind as to her situation, and she immediately attempted to roll away from the other martial artist. The red haired girl knew she was no good when it came to grappling, and she had no desire to be caught in Rain's grip- if she did, it would be trouble for her.

My Wrestlers:

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next