by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 253 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 253 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:48 pm

When Lia kissed John on the forehead he smiled as he looked up at her.

He then grinned himself and quickly went under the covers, trying to get behind her shirt.
If he did he'd bring his mouth to one of her nipples and begin licking and sucking on it, while holding her close to him at the same time.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Lia shouldn't have been so surprised that John was ready to go at it again, but she actually was pretty tired for a bunch reasons, namely the sex she'd already had today. "Definately an early n-night f-for you, i-isn't it?", she joked, regardless, she wasn't going to let her tiredness get in the way of her having "fun" with him.

Moving her hand down under the covers, she'd grope around a little before finding her legs and would reach in the pants, stroking and teasing there.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:00 pm

John smirked as he began sucking her breast, he'd stop and mutter "Just getting some bliss before sleep as they say."

He'd continue to feed from her breast, at the same time he moved a hand up to run through her hair.
Once he'd played with her breasts enough he'd go back up to her and kiss her lips, muttering "Lia....."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 pm

"Mmm... J-just like a l-little s-six f-foot tall b-boy..." she moaned out as John continued to go for her breasts, and just when she felt that it was getting a bit dangerous, she felt John stop and kiss her instead. "Mmm.... Love you...", Lia said as the first kiss broke off, before going right back in for a second kiss.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 15 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:32 pm

John would gladly take the new kiss that Lia gave to him, one arm around her waist and the other on the back of her head.

The art student would begin to yawn after it and say "Think it best to hit the hay, need to go early. I''ll be there in the morning though. Goodnight Lia."

With that he'd slowly close his eyes and gently place his forehead onto hers, he inwardly mused the fact they started the day in his bed and finished in hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:53 pm

"Yeah... I'm probably too tired to kee...aahh...ep going anyways,", Lia yawned right in the middle of the sentence, an accidental emphasis of her exhaustion from all the "fun" today. Lying her head on his chest, her eyes slowly closed to the beating of his chest, and she fell asleep in the arms of the artist that was also her boyfriend.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15