» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) Empty The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:24 pm

The sound of birds chirping reached the ears of a young art student laying in bed with his girl, his name was John Carnaby. He was British and 20, he was a wrestler at the AFW's brand known as tension. As of yet he hadn't actually had his debut yet, but on the upside he got himself a girlfriend.

Her name was Lia Harrison, they'd spent last night in her bedroom and his the night before that. The world was sliding into focus as he opened his eyes, groaning a little under his breath. The art student would get himself up and blink rapidly to clear the cobwebs of sleep.
Just then a thought had hit him, he needed to go to college today to attend his class.

It was in the afternoon, but he'd prefer to be there early. So he'd look down at Lia's sleeping body and move next to it.
He'd slide his face up her chest, take one of her nipples into his mouth and gently play with it.

At the same time he'd move his hands around her and mutter "C'mon Lia it's morning......"

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:01 am

Lia was dreaming again. It was the type of dream that doesn't make any sense at all, there was a ball pit full of spherical snakes bouncing around and she was a sheet of paper floating on top of it. And then she was being pulled into something dark that was glowing ominously red. Just as she was about to enter it though, something was happening with her body. Her senses not functioning properly just now, she couldn't understand why she was feeling this wetness somewhere on her body and lazily slapped her arm where her instincts was telling her was a good spot.

A few seconds later, the blurriness from her eyes went away and she saw that the cause of the feeling was none other than her boyfriend, John. "Ehmmm... Morning, John... A bit... early...", she was forcing herself not to doze back off, but it was hard after all the "fun" yesterday. She only then realized what was really happening and the smile from yesterday went back. "Although... I guess it's pretty... inconsiderate of me, making you wait...", Lia said, stifiling a short, cute yawn as she lazily craned her neck up a little to kiss him on the cheek.

Last edited by 12001 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:43 am

John grinned as Lia awoke, he took her kiss with a smile as lifted the covers off of them.
"Sorry to wake you a bit early, but I got college today." John said as he lifted her up into his lap with a hug.

The art student would plant a kiss along the neck of Lia, holding her close to him.
"I'll need to head out soon, so let's get the day started k?" he muttered to her.

John would stand up and hold Lia's hand, then he'd move to get his outfit on.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:57 am

Lia decided that she could get through the day, being tired in the morning was normal enough, given how much running and biking she did on top of her usual training schedule. Or in the case of yesterday... Gotta get up, she told herself, sitting up in her tiny bed, blinking a few times as she looked around. Just two days and we've gone so far..., was her first semiconscious thought of the day. Lia felt John tug on her and half stood half got dragged out of the bed.

"Well, no time for breakfast here, which is just as good I guess. No breakfast to eat anyways...", Lia said as she walked half naked around the bedroom, before noticing her state of clothing. She had lost the Tshirt over the night somehow and had only her panties on. "Hey John, could you find me my shirt? It's probably near the bed... And this is yours." Lia had found John's pants near the doorway for some reason, not looking for a reason how it got there, and returned it as she quickly grabbed a bra from her small stash of clothes in a drawer.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:07 am

"Thanks." John said as he took his boxers and put them on.

"Let's see....Ah your shirt is under the bed, knew it couldn't have gone far considering you were wearing it before we went to sleep."

The art student would sling on the rest of his clothes and say "So my college class is on at 1 PM, it'll be a couple of hours but I'll be free after it."

"You gonna be busy today? Got any matches tonight?" John would ask as he stood at the doorway.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:56 am

"Not tonight. Uhmm... Well I do have a match coming up, but it's not tonight, and it's sorta embarrassing.", Lia frowned at how her contract was set up, but she didn't know enough of the legal stuff to change it now.

She slipped back into the shirt that had somehow gotten off of her overnight and then headed out into the slightly smaller space of her apartment. It wasn't much bigger than a standard dorm at the complex, but it was a bit farther away, which gave her a bit more privacy. She pulled on a pair of socks and some shorts and was ready to head out.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:13 pm

John checked his phone for anything important, his eyes went wide and a smile went onto his lips.
"Guess what Lia, I just got a match at last. It'll be in a couple of days!" the art student said as he'd embrace Lia.

"Alright I need to drive back to my place, you can come with if you want." John said as he bent down to check his shoelaces.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:54 pm

"That's awesome! I'll try to be there if something weird doesn't come up. Here's to the start of your career as a wrestler of Action!" Lia said, completely screwing up the word, it seemed that her brain wasn't quite there yet. Of course, she didn't know that she messed up and just hugged John in ignorant congradulations at his news.

When the next question came, Lia barely hesitated to say "Yeah, sure if it isn't a problem." Normally on days that she was free from matches or training, it was just her exploring some new place, but her 'normal' had changed ever since meeting John, so tagging along seemed like the better idea for her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:11 pm

"Alright then babe, let's get fully dressed and get some breakfast at my place." John broke the hug and waited for Lia to get herself ready.

Then he'd open the door of his car for her and get in himself.
"Alright if I put some music on?" he asked, if it was okay he'd play one of his fave songs on. It was [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DvRCykzHy4:eks4xc4t]Wonderwall[/url:eks4xc4t] by Oasis.

Then he'd start driving with the two of them in the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 pm

His car really was nice, something about how freeing the open roof felt, combined with how much coolness the design of it had. "No problem, just make sure it's not too loud in case you miss the cops come after us.", she really was tired, even for her that was lame. Oh well.

The song was pretty good, the beat just fast enough to keep her interested, she didn't really pay attention to the lyrics, but she never really did whenever she was focusing on other things. She was just looking at the scenery passing them by. "Obviously I can't go into your class, so I'll just find you somewhere after you're done?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next