Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:59 pm

"Well feel free to hang out at my place, what's mine is yours after all." John said as he kept driving.

"Course we can do something later tonight if you want, my match ain't till a couple of days or so." the art student said as he continued to steer the car.

Once they arrived at his place John would say
"Good thing we put the couch bed back to normal eh? I like it when things are tidy don't you? Let's get some cereal ready."

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Lia was pretty quiet the rest of the ride. She really didn't have that much to say, all her feelings were already shown when they were doing all that... stuff... yesterday. So she had pretty much dozed off back to sleep on the second half of the drive, music or not.

She woke up about 10 minutes before they stopped at his house, she couldn't help but notice how much nicer his place was hers, but of course it would be ridiculous to be jealous of it he just said what was his was hers.

"Yeah... Food sounds good." She was pretty hungry. but her mind was more on what to do for the rest of the day. She knew that she couldn't just stay here the whole day, staying in any one place without anything to do always drove her mad. "So you have a match coming up in a few days, you said? If you want, we could maybe finish that spar from the other day. It sorta ended without actually happening...", a smile creeping onto her face in as she helped herself to an apple.

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

"Well I'd rather not spar against you Lia, it's just I don't want you to be hurt. But we can workout together, it would make it more fun when you train with someone else." John said as he got a box of cereal out with a couple of plates as well.

"Hey Lia turn the TV on would you?" John asked as he set up their bowls.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:46 pm

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that. When it comes to fighting, I won't get hurt until someone takes out the crowbar." today really wasn't her day for humor, was it? She accepted a bowl from his hands and poured half a bowl of cereal for him and then her.

"Oh yeah, no problem." she walked up an. Put it on, a wrestling program immediately coming to life. It seemed that John watched wrestling a lot for that to be the channel it opens too. "I'm kinda curious, what kind of match are you going to be in? Nothing to make me jealous, is it?"

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:40 pm

"Eh? Nah it's a standard match, I prefer things that are not too hardcore and are clean." John said.

He'd begin eating his cereal and would say "Just out of curiosity what do you mean by making you jealous? Is it the infamous hentai matches that the AFW is known for?"

After Lia answered that he'd kiss her forehead and say "Don't worry you know I only got eyes for you." the art student would smile after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:39 am

Hearing mention of the hentai matches she'd heard more than too much about already, Lia cracked a small smile. "Hmm... My boyfriend on national TV with crowds of thousands watching as he makes love to a girl. Could you blame me?" But as she said it, she laughed and accepted his kiss. "Aahh, I'm just kidding. I trust you enough not to go crazy out there. But for what it's worth, good luck with it"

"So... your class is today? I never got much time for learning stuff, but I'm kinda not that great at being told to sit still for hours." She was just trying to say anything to just keep a conversation going.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:11 pm

"Yeah sitting around sometimes just isn't my thing, I prefer to be doing something most of the time." John said as he moved up closer to her.

"So where should we meet up after I'm done in college?" he asked Lia before carrying on with his food.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:38 pm

"Ehm... hmm... your class is a few hours long right? And it's in the afternoon?", Lia was going through a few possible scenarios of where she could go if she wanted to come back after an hour, when she realized that she didn't even bring her bike, so all of that was out of question. "Oh... I dunno, I guess I'll just check around that mall from yesterday while I'm waiting then? Probably enough stuff there for me to not get bored."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:59 pm

"Alright then, meet back here at about 4:00PM then?" John asked.

Once they were done with their bowls John would take them both and stick them into the empty sink, before going to his cupboard to pick out some new clothes for himself not caring about the fact that Lia would see him naked.

In fact he'd turn and smirk at her, saying "No picture?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:09 pm

"Yeah, sure thing.", she told him back as she finished off her bowl.

Lia saw him walking around naked just then. "Why you want me to?", she joked back, reaching for her phone and pulling it out with a smile on her face. "Behold the elusive artist wrestler in his natural habitat."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next