Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:08 am

"Oh you've scared the beast away." John said as he quickly slung a pair of underwear on, his blue coat covering his body.

The artist slung a pair of blue jeans over his lower body and turned to face her, he sat next to her and said "But why don't you capture this moment then?"

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 Empty Re: The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:57 am

"Oh? Well I'll come back at night then." She'd then stand up and walk towards the doorway, acting dejected that the "beast" had run away, before sitting back down with a silly smile and taking a picture of the two of them.

"Well... that's the first picture I've taken with me in it ever. Hope it turned out good." What to do next though... "So, how much longer you got?"

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:05 am

"I'm sure that photo will be good Lia, it's got the pair of us in it after all." John said with a laugh, his arm draped over his girl.

He'd then turn to look at her and say "Well I still got some time, how about you give me some sugar babe." The art student would lean in to kiss Lia.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:14 am

Lia smiled and kissed back, responding "Well... depends on how much sugar you need." She giggled at her own comment and then backed off. "There's something that's been on my mind a lot, but I just can't remember. Uhmm... What was it... Ah, whatever I'll tell you when I remember. For now, how about we do a bit of Truth or Dare? You first, of course~"

She figured that it'd be a good way to either get to know John a bit more or just to goof off and burn the time.

Last edited by 12001 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 I82ome3The artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 3 (ForTheWamts) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:23 am

"Okay, normally I don't do truth or dare but what the heck." John said as he slouched back.

"I guess I'll go with dare, try and do your best impression of a famous celebrity?" John said as he watched with a bemused look to see what Lia would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:29 am

"Ooh... A famous celebrity? That's too easy." Lia would think for a few seconds, Lia wasn't too much of a movie-goer, so despite her words, she had a bit of trouble. But even she knew names of those celebs that were way too crazy for their own good, so she stuck out her tongue and began to act as drunk and crazy as she could, since that was all she knew about Lindsey Lohan.

A few minutes of this later, she'd gone through a few circles around the room in a drunken manner, she'd ask "So... first off, who was it? And second, I guess it'll be dare for you too. I dare you... hmm... to sing that One Direction song. One Thing or whatever.", even for someone like Lia, awful pop songs were too omnipresent to avoid.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:42 pm

"Hmmmm, I don't know Lia. You certainly acted like a famous celebrity at any rate." John said with a laugh.

Then he put a hand to his chin and he said "I don't actually know any of their songs, hold on a second." he took out his phone and checked for the lyrics.

"Alright, singing ain't really my thing but I'll give it a shot." the art student said.
He'd place his headphones in and then sing the song lyrics out loud, not doing too bad of a job as he did so.

John would take his headphones out and say "I did okay right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:47 am

Lia grinned, she decided that her acting wasn't good enough, but that wasn't the point. When John started singing, her grin widened and she started laughing and clapping along, like she was at a concert for the real band. "Yay! That was awesome! I bet you could take 4 other guys and take as many teenage girls as you want!", she joked.

"So how about 1 "truth" question each? It'll only take a few minutes, promise."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 am

"Truth then? Alright let me think....." John said as he put a hand near his chin.

Mr Carnaby then said "How about who is your idol? The one you get inspired by?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:45 am

"Hmm... No one in particular, really, I never grew up with much of a role model, but if I had to choose... Oh... I guess the closest thing would be my dad. I mean, I don't want to grow up to be him, obviously, but he showed me and taught me a lot, and I want to do that. Teach people, I mean." Lia had actually never really thought about something like that before, but honking about it now made her realize a lot of things.

"Is that good enough, or should I just say Britney Spears? Anyways, your turn! Mmm... What was the most traumatizing thing that's ever happened to you?" it wasn't a very polite question, Lia knew, but curiosity won over eloquence in this case.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next