Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The pain after the incident.....

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 10 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:58 pm

The savior brought his hand over his mask and said "I see no harm in this, your a good fighter so if anyone tried to find you my secret would still be safe."

With that the mask was removed, and looking down at Jay was the person he suspected.
Ryan Knight with his pale face looked at Jay and said "Surprise, surprise. Did you expect it?"

Back to top Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 10 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Jay stared at the face of the man he expected it to be.Ryan Knight.He complemented Jay on his strength,saying he trusted him to know his identity. "Yes,I did expect it." He groaned a bit while sitting up. "Of course,now that I know its you means one thing.I have to become stronger than you,which means you've gotten yourself a rival,Mr. Knight..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Ryan slotted the mask back on "Well don't go committing crimes to get my attention. I have enough to deal with, you ever tried fighting a bipolar scientist woman who can fly and shoot lasers?" he snarked out.

"I left the nearby door open, when you're ready you can get out through there." he said as he pointed to a door.

The savior would turn and say "Now if you'll excuse me I'm off, there are things I must attend to."
With that he disappeared into the shadows away from the ring.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:47 pm

"Excuse me!" Jay said in shock. "I am a good guy.Maybe I don't look like it,a-and I'm not a hero like you,but still!" He shook his head and looked down.

The lion then listened to where he could exit. "Thank you,Ryan." When his head came back up,he was gone...

MEANWHILE.......

Anampo the rabbit girl was watching television to calm her down,but that wasn't much help.She was scared for Ryan.He had went out and fought one of the most threatening people that she'd ever met.

Was he okay?

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Ryan had landed in a nearby alleyway, making nary a noise as he did so.
With a peer around the corner he walked into Anampo's building, playing it cool and bogart having taken off his mask and stashed it in his coat.

With quiet footsteps he would approach the door of the rabbit girl, his boots having been wiped when he entered the first floor.

The savior knocked on her door twice, if she went to open it Ryan would warmly smile and say "Were you looking at the windows?" as a joke. Some dirt and sweat were on his otherwise pale face.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Anampo didn't hesitate to run to the door at that sound.She opened it to find Ryan before her. "Ryan....Get in here!" She pulls him into her room before giving him a small tap on the back of the head.

"You shouldn't be walking around those halls like that.Its idiotic.....But,you're safe...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 pm

"I have the mask off, but you're right I'm in here." Ryan said. Mr Knight would remove his coat and place it on a peg.

Ryan would take Anampo into his arms and peck her forehead "I had a duel with Jay this evening. I'll tell you all about it, shall we sit down?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:44 pm

She was gently pulled into his arms,and blushed when he kissed her forehead.But then,Anampo heard that he fought Jay. "You did? Does....Does he know?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Ryan said "Well let's sit down first." he'd take Anampo's hand and sit down on the couch with her, his hand around her back as he held her close.

"He does know....But I did it of my own free will. Call me crazy, but when I fought him....I begun to understand him, he was strong. More so than Alibaster was, plus he already had his suspicion that I was the savior. He will not reveal my identity, he will be too concerned with getting stronger. I will admit, a part of me respects his talent. I don't hate him, not like with Alibaster."

"But I'll say this Anampo. Alibaster may want to come after you, Jay may not approve of us. But I'll be dammed if I let them hurt you."

He would take her hand and clasp his fingers together with hers. "Heck even if the whole world turns against you, then I'll still be your Knight." he smiled using his own surname.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 am

The way that he he held her made Anampo feel comfort,something that she rarely felt when not around Ryan.That feeling that just sunk in a good place in her stomach and made her feel warm.Hearing that Jay knew who the Savior was did worry her,but Ryan said he had done it on his own. "You really do respect him? He isnt normal,though.A-At least watch him,keep him on standby."

Ryan stopped her from panicking before she could get that far and swore to protect her. "Ryan..." This was all she could say before burying her head into his chest and starting to tear up. "Thank you."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next