by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The pain after the incident.....

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 14 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm

"Why call it a draw? Well because lovers shouldn't fight that's why." Ryan said with a smile.

He then grinned and planted kisses along her neck and chin, ending with her lips.
Mr Knight would lock one hand with hers as he did this.

Back to top Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 14 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:37 pm

He did have a very valid point.Before she could speak,Ryan began to kiss all up her neck and chin. "M-mm.Ryan." The rabbit's cheeks blushed dark red.Her hand felt the locking up with his.Anampo closed her eyes while their lips also would lock.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:54 pm

"Well Anampo my dear, the knight loves his lady of course." he muttered as he kissed her.

Once they were done kissing Ryan would say "You know I'm so glad that we met, someone that I could really relate to."
He'd sit and bring her up with him, then placing his forehead onto hers he'd mutter "I have a present for you, I bought it in a market stall."

Mr Knight would dig into his pockets before taking out a necklace for her.
The pain after the incident..... - Page 14 Chiming-heart-necklace-g.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:39 am

Her eyes widened in amazement as the necklace shimmered. "It's amazing,Ryan.You got this for me? This is such a g-great thing." She paused to hold back totally letting emotion through and shut up.Anampo hugged Ryan again and whispered in his ear: "Thank you.You've made a simple girl feel more special than anytime in her life...."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:51 am

Ryan smiled when Anampo wrapped her arms around him, he kissed her neck and muttered "No problem baby, love ya."

He would then move his hands and place the necklace over her, then he'd move to kiss her forehead.
Just then he'd see a nearby clock and say "Shit it's near midnight. Hey Anampo is it all right if I kip here for the night?"

Ryan would get off the couch and move to pick up his coat "I can use this as my bed cover, it's not the first time I used if for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Donning the necklace,Anampo had a glimmer in her eye from the shining heart.She also notced the time after Ryan had a small panic attack over it. "Of course you can stay here.Just,remember where you are.Its not going to be very easy to get out in the morning." She stood up and put her hand up,signaling for him to stop. "Hold on.I'll go get you some blankets."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:25 pm

When Anampo said she'd get him some blankets he smiled and sat back down on the couch.
"Don't worry, most people don't look up in the street. That's a certain in the morning." he said with a smile.

Mr Knight would take his top off, showing his toned chest. Covering it were many light scars, presents from his abusive ex Father and his time as the dark savior.

"Alright, tomorrow I'll try to meet your friends. I'll meet them alone as you suggested, but now I'm just content to kick back. You'll be in my dreams babe." he said as he'd take the blankets from her and give her a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:11 pm

She chuckled and shook her head.In her hands when she came back,were two black blankets. "I mean,you're surrounded by a buildings worth of girls who'd be both willing and happy to kick your ass." Ryan may not even had noticed that until Anampo pointed it out.

Anampo listened to Ryan's promise to meet her friends tomorrow.After the wo kissed goodnight,Anampo walked back to her room.Hopefully the others would somewhat 'accept' what relationship she and Ryan had.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm

"Oh right it's the friction dorm, I got my ravens watching this place from all angles thought so no need to worry." he thought to himself.

He formed the two blankets on the couch and slowly went to sleep, he knew he needed it after the time he'd had.
His mind began to wander, as one's mind would as it dreamt.

To put the dream in a short summary would reveal it to have included Ryan driving a hovercraft through a futuristic Tokyo while listening to what is love by Haddaway. The next part had him sitting on the shoulder of a giant Anampo who wandered through a forest.

What was Anampo dreaming of?

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:40 pm

The rabbit fell asleep after deep thoughts.Her dreams were more of a small nightmare.Anampo and Ryan stood in the field where she lived,back home.Across from them were Jay,Yoshiro,Conza and Nick.They walked away for some reason,and she couldnt move.Ryan said: "i'll be back." And walked off to fight Alibaster,not returning.Worst of all,she was incapable of movement.

Why did they leave?
Why did Ryan leave?
Why wasnt she able to move?

It was a simple manifestation of fear.It was what she hoped didnt happen....Tomorrow.

THE END

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14