by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The pain after the incident.....

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 11 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 pm

When Anampo buried her head into his chest Ryan immediately said "Hey....hey it's okay...."

He'd wrap his arms around her for a hug, then he'd notice the TV was on and he'd say "Tell you what, let's just relax now eh? Do something normal like watch TV as a couple."

With that he'd remove his shoes and place them by the door, then he'd sit next to the rabbit girl with his arm around her back holding her close to him. "So how was your day?" he asked her, trying to treat this as a normal sit-in with her.

Back to top Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 11 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:24 pm

She sat down and waited for Ryan to return.Anampo looked at him with a slight smile. "Me? I-I didn't do very much today.Not like you did,at least." The girl laughed at her words a bit nervously.

She was almost always nervous.And it wasn't good,let alone healthy..... "Ryan.Let me ask about something before.Why did you introduce me to your friends? They seemed a bit menacing."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:57 am

"Eh? Oh you mean John and Erica. Well they're actually my family. But they aren't menacing! Just quite eccentric that's all, I mean John raised me after I ran away from home. They're good people Anampo, and I trust them." Ryan said to her.

Just then a show started to play on the TV.
[youtube=425,350:1twtmcao]QvYCkMlbJSo[/youtube:1twtmcao]

After it finished Ryan was silent for a few seconds before saying "That was something I'd expect to happen to me and John now that I think on it." he'd chuckle a little.

He'd then go on with "While we're on the topic of friends my dear, have you told yours about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:49 pm

She didn't know John well enough to understand Ryan's little reference.She jumped a bit when he asked if she told her friends about him.Anampo bit her lip. "Well.....I,um......No.You've only met Jay,though he isn't too much of a friend."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:18 pm

"I know that, Mr Zokaro didn't seem like the sort of guy you say hi to on the street." Ryan said with an attempt at humour.

Just a loud noise would be heard, Ryan would look down at his belly and say "I forgot to eat, have you had dinner yet Anampo? I could cook us something, you know something romantic." he blushed a little after saying that last part.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:50 am

At the sound of his stomach,Anampo laughed and poked his stomach. "Aww.Being a hero means you don't have the time to eat.Sit,relax.I'll make you something."

She got up and walked over to her kitchen.It was in a semi-seperated room,only blocked off by a part of a wall. "So,were you planning on trying to meet my other friends?" Anampo asked while she began her search.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:34 am

"Well since we're you know....A couple I figured I should meet everyone that you get along with." Ryan said as he turned his body on the couch.

"I'll eat pretty much anything just to let you know, I'm off the belief that you can't be fussy when it comes to your food." the young man said.

Then he looked around to see if he could do something to make the mood more.....Romantic, he lowered the blinds just a little and would attempt to lower the lighting a little as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:45 am

Anampo searched just a bit longer,hearing that he wasnt a picky eater.She reached up in the freezer to grab a frozen pizza.After preheating the oven and sliding it into the rack,she sat down next to him. "Im not sure that they would like you.Like,you dont seem to be the level of 'chill' and 'wild'.If that makes sense to you..."

She shrugged her shoulders. "If you want to go meet them,maybe you should do it alone.They would object if they saw us together already.And--Did you....Turn down my lights on the dimmer?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 am

"Uh yes I did...Thought it could make things more relaxing." Ryan said with a light blush.

"Alright I'll pay them a visit, I just figured since we're seeing each other I might as well meet them sooner than later. I'll need their names Anampo-chan, but that can wait because it's just us now." he muttered as he pecked her cheek.

"So what's cooking my dear?" Ryan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:10 pm

She knew what Ryan really ment by 'more relaxing'.Still,she went along with it and smiled. "O-Oh,alright." Anampo had some thoughts as to what would happen when Ryan met someone as odd as Yoshiro and Nick.Or someone as backwards as Conza.

Ryan brought her back. "Hm? I put a pizza in the oven.It should be done in about 20 minuets.That fine?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next