Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just a Check Up?

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Just a Check Up? - Page 18 Empty Re: Just a Check Up?

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Eri whimpered as Nadya slapped her face. Perhaps acting too submissive didn't work that well. She stopped her sobbing, and made a slightly defiant expression. Eri looked at the floor to notice something. The key to the cuffs was actually not too far away. She could possibly use her long leg to reach it. Now all that left was to put Nadya out cold for a bit. She wasn't sure how to distract the nurse's attention, though. With the girl still grabbing her hair, Eri wasn't about to take her chances. She decided to try something.

"Uhm... You know..." she started to speak. "It's been a while now... I need to go to the bathroom..."

Obviously Nadya wouldn't be convinced with just that, and so Eri would add something to her statement.

"You can come with me if you think I'll run away, heh..."

Last edited by 10553 on Sun May 26, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Nadya had made plans for any number of issues that could arise. The most obvious one was, of course, the need to go to the restroom. Obviously, neither she nor her victim could leave the room without risking blowing her cover, so that was definitely a no-go.

“Oh, you are not getting out of this room,” Nadya said with a contemptuous snort. “Not even if I have you on collar and leash. If you need to go to bathroom, you vill do it in here.”

The nurse would slide off of Eri and walk over to the far corner of the exam room, where she had stashed a small plastic bucket behind one of the cabinets. It wasn’️t very well-suited to the task, but it worked well enough, and it was better than risking exposure by taking her victims out into the corridor. She would dig around behind the cabinet for a moment, searching for the bucket, before she managed to seize ahold of it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Eri scoffed lightly as Nadya went to the cabinet to do look for something. Well, it was worth trying. She didn't try to reach for the key yet. Eri wanted to be sure that the nurse was out cold before she free herself. She took a breather to calm herself down. A chance would surely come sooner or later.

She looked at the room's ceilings for a bit before staring at the back of Nadya. Perhaps she could just go "fuck it" and attack her when she returned. Eri felt like the nurse wasn't really suspecting her at the moment due to her submissive act, so maybe she had a better chance than she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Nadya finally managed to pull the bucket out from behind the cabinet, and, dusting it off, walked back over to the center of the room, where her victim remained handcuffed to the exam table. The nurse would set the bucket down beside the table and point to it. “If you need to,” she said sternly, as if she was a mother scolding an uncooperative child, “you piss in that.”

She would reach down and pick up the key, unlocking the handcuffs and temporarily freeing Eri. The girl would not keep this sort of freedom of movement for long, however. Nadya didn’️t trust her, even though she was pretty sure that the girl was done fighting her for the night. She would take Eri’️s wrist roughly and drag her to the bucket, sitting the wrestler down on top of it.

“Do your business,” Nadya insisted, taking a step back, but never taking her eyes off of the girl, “and then ve vill continue.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:36 am

Eri slowly got off the table after Nadya released her hand. This could be her chance, but she didn't really want to rush things. She walked, or dragged to be exact, towards the bucket and began to position herself over it. The tall wrestler lowered herself a bit by a bit, glancing at Nadya's feet to make sure of the girl's position.

"Uh, You really want to watch this?" she asked in a half joking manner.

Eri wouldn't really care about what Nadya's answer, though. She expected the girl to see her piss rather than turning her back on her. Whatever. She would just make a sudden dash at the nurse and try to spear her gut, hoping to stun her for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2013 6:55 am

Nadya would not even blink as she sat the girl down on the bucket and waited. She did not care for the girl’️s comfort. As a matter of fact, she was actively trying to make the girl feel uncomfortable. Though she was perfectly submissive as it was, the nurse was getting the feeling that her victim had been enjoying herself a little too much during the vigorous fucking she had received. This, Nadya hoped, would change that.

“Of course I vant to vatch this,” Nadya insisted, with a sadistic smirk. “If you are too pathetic to piss in front of me, however, I have diaper in the cabinet you can put on instead. It vould fit you, big crybaby that you are.”

Another second passed as she waited for Eri to get done with her business. Suddenly, however, the wrestler rushed forward, catching Nadya completely off-guard. She could do nothing as the girl rammed into her midsection at full speed, forcing the air out of her lungs and sending her stumbling backwards.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:11 am

Eri wasn't about to be satisfied with that little hit on Nadya's gut. The nurse was strong, so she had to deal more damage. She backed away from the girl and picked up the plastic bucket. This should do it, or at least she hoped so. Normally Eri wasn't the type of girl who liked too much violence, but Nadya sort of drove her against the wall. She raised the bucket while inching closer to the nurse, ready to whack it onto the girl.

"How about you watch this instead?!" she would say before swinging her arms, aiming the bucket onto Nadya's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2013 7:23 am

Nadya had been taken completely by surprise, and she fell back in full retreat, clutching at her stomach, swearing profusely, looking up at Eri with an evil glare. The girl was trying to resist again, was she? Nadya would put her back in her place soon enough. She just couldn’️t believe that, after everything, the wrestler girl still thought she could come out on top in the battle between the two of them.

“Fuck you!” Nadya spat, as Eri picked up the bucket and came towards her. The nurse backed up, trying to stay out of range of her victim’️s long arms. Soon, however, she found herself backed up against the wall, with nowhere to run as Eri slammed the plastic bucket into the nurse’️s face. “Aauugh!” the nurse cried out, sinking to her knees as the bucket left her face reddened and tender.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:53 am

Eri panted a bit after she whacked Nadya with the bucket. Was that enough? The tall wrestler doubted it, but at the same time she wasn't sure if hitting the girl one more time would be overdoing it. Eri moved closer, and decided to use the bucket for something else. She would try to put it on the nurse's head instead, so that the girl wouldn't be able to see her for a while.

"Take this!" Eri would say as she slammed the bucket onto Nadya.

If everything went smoothly, Eri would grab the nurse's leg and dragged her towards the exam table. She wanted to put one of the cuffs on the girl's ankle and tied her to the table post. That should contain Nadya nicely and gave Eri a bit more time to think about her next action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2013 9:25 am

Nadya was helpless to resist as Eri picked up the bucket and place it over her head. The nurse’️s cheeks were a bright, crimson red as she let out a loud scream that echoed loudly inside of her new helmet. She was not about to give up everything that she had been working towards. She was not going to let Eri escape. It was still her night, her rules, and the wrestler girl was going to lie down and get fucked, and she was going to enjoy it!

But, even as Nadya mad this solemn promise to herself, she felt the other girl grabbing at her leg, making her lose her balance and fall down on her butt. She reached up and managed to throw the bucket off of her head, but, before she could fight back, her ankle was cuffed to the exam table, and she was just as helpless as Eri had been minutes before.

“Let me go!” the nurse demanded. “Cunt! You fucking loser cunt! Let me go!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next