by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just a Check Up?

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Just a Check Up? Empty Just a Check Up?

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Being a wrestler could be a tough career since one could get all sort of injuries at almost any time. That wasn't really the reason Eri visited the hospital today, though. She just felt like she needed to do a routine medical check up just to make sure she's fit. The other reason was to kill some time since she didn't really have anything to do apart from her training. Wearing a white long sleeved shirt, a denim shorts, and a pair of casual shoes, the tall girl hummed to herself as she entered the hospital building. Her clothes didn't cover her toned stomach, but Eri considered that she already dressed more politely compared to when she's on the ring.

Just a Check Up? MkFdV.jpg

Ahh~ Hopefully this wouldn't take too long, she thought to herself as she approached the front desk. She already made an appointment yesterday, so she only needed to get the direction to where the check up will be conducted. After she thanked the nurses at the reception, Eri headed to the stairs and went up to the second level to find the medical examination room. She tapped her chin with her index finger as she's looking at the room numbers on the hallway until she felt the one she's told.

"Aha~ Here it is~" she said gleefully as she found the room. "Excuse mee~ I'm here for the medical check up~" the tall girl stated as she knocked the door.

Back to top Go down

Just a Check Up? Empty Re: Just a Check Up?

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Just a Check Up? 5qnEtd2.jpg

Nadya was not used to performing these routine check-ups. They were primarily done in the middle of the day, and the patients were usually the elderly, the juvenile, or the ugly. This one, however, was the perfect storm, and the Russian nurse could not help but sail herself right into the middle of it. One of the wrestlers from AFW was coming in early that evening for an exam, and Nadya hadn’️t wasted any time in volunteering to perform it.

She knew that this would be just a bit more difficult than her normal conquests. Whereas the typical girl she took advantage of had already been ravaged in a match over at the AFW arena, this Eri Kirisaki was presumably in perfect health. Appropriately, Nadya took a few extra precautions, hiding her toys in various locations around the exam room, and preparing a tranquilizer to use in case the girl put up too spirited a resistance. The nurse enjoyed a struggle, but she was not about to let the tables be turned on her. She was going to fuck Eri, and not the other way around.

When the knock came at the door, Nadya got up, straightened out her uniform, and opened it, giving the girl a professional smile as she entered. “Velcome. Please sit down,” she intoned, directing the girl over to the cushioned exam table. She took a moment to size Eri up. The girl was about her same height and size, and seemed to be full of energy. This should be fun, Nadya said to herself.

Last edited by 10885 on Thu May 09, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Eri walked into the room as the nurse welcomed her. The tall girl suspected nothing as she thought that this was just going to be a normal check up. She did glanced around the examination room for a bit before sitting on the exam table. The nurse seemed like a nice person too, and quite a fine looking girl on top of that. Eri expected to meet a middle aged woman or older, so this actually came of as a surprise to her. This nurse seemed like she's just about her age.

"Hee~ I didn't know there's such a beautiful nurse in here~" she teased, giggling.

On a closer look, the nurse, or Nadya according to her name tag, was quite a stunner herself. Eri felt like the girl could have been a wrestler in AFW disguised as a nurse, although she quickly brushed off the thought. It's not like nurses weren't allowed to be hot. Still, Eri couldn't help but to check up Nadya's figure, as doing so already seemed like a routine to the tall girl by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Nadya could feel Eri’️s eyes running up and down her stunning figure. The nurse smirked. She didn’️t really care so much what her victims thought of her—all that mattered was that they were hot enough themselves to warrant her attention. She did her best to stay in shape, however, and she knew that she was quite stunning. It was good to know that other people knew it, too.

“You are too kind,” she replied, keeping up her guise of the friendly, helpful night shift nurse by flashing Eri a flirty smile. She found it was relatively easy to lure these stupid wrestlers into a false sense of security. When she did attack them, they often never saw it coming.

“Let’️s begin,” she would continue, picking up a clipboard and running a finger along the sheet of paper attached to it. “You must confirm height and veight as they are listed here. Then ve vill need to check your blood pressure, your heartbeat, and, finally, your breasts.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Eri listened to all the tests that Nadia told her. Everything seemed normal until the last part. Her eyes blinked once. What did it have to do with breasts check? She still hadn't suspect anything yet at this point, though, thinking that the nurse was probably joking. After that flirty smile of hers, it made sense, kind of.

"Breasts check too, huh?" Eri said in a joking manner. "Must be a new procedure~"

Giggling at Nadya, the tall girl stood up so they could begin the check up. Breasts check or not, it's not like it would matter. The nurse probably recognized Eri as one of the sexiest wrestlers in AFW and wanted to get a personal check up! In any case the first thing was height and weight measurement, and so Eri would walk up to the scale.

"Uh, 155 pounds~" she read the number on the scale, before stepping down so that Nadya could measure her height.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Nadya chuckled as the girl stood up, making some cute little remark about the breast exam. Of course she enjoyed performing it—and took a few liberties which might have verged on inappropriate touching—but it did have a medical rationale behind it. “It is to check for lumps,” she explained, as the two of them made their way over to the scale. “Breast cancer. You vouldn’️t vant those lovely little things ruined, yes?”

Once Eri got on the scale, Nadya would slide the small weights back and forth until she found a balance. Eri said one hundred and fifty-five pounds, and, after a quick double-check, Nadya could confirm that statistic and write it down on the sheet. “Ah, you are little on chubby side,” she observed, smirking as she pinched Eri’️s side. The girl would then step down from the scale, and Nadya would direct her over to the next device, where, after just a moment of fiddling with the sliders, she determined the girl’️s height to be right around one hundred and eighty centimeters.

“Just about same height as me,” Nadya mused, marking that down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:26 pm

"Yeah, of course not~" Eri chuckled at Nadya's comment about breast cancer.

Sure, sure, she thought, laughing inside herself. The tall girl let out a slightly surprised yelp when the nurse pinched her side. Hearing what the girl said about her being on chubby said made her giggled.

"Ey, those are muscles, you know~" she teased.

She glanced slightly at the nurse as the girl took her height measurement. Nadya was pretty tall too for a nurse. Judging from her accent, though, she's probably a foreigner. Eri would then walk back to the examination table and lie herself there so the nurse could take her blood pressure and whatever else. She had to admit she's kinda looking forward to the breasts check.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu May 09, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 9:40 pm

“Muscles?” Nadya repeated, chuckling again. “No, no, no, silly girl. I know muscles. I have muscles. You may have them, too, but they are covered by fat.”

When Eri made her way back to the exam table and lied herself down, Nadya would go to the cabinet and pick out the aneroid sphygmomanometer used to check the girl’️s blood pressure. Professionally and efficiently, the Russian nurse would wrap it around Eri’️s upper arm and begin squeezing the bulb, tightening it around her bicep before observing and marking down the measurement.

When she was done with that, Nadya would pick up her stethoscope. “Time to take off your shirt,” she instructed, waiting for the wrestler to do that before pressing the instrument against her chest to listen to her heart.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Eri had to say she's a bit amazed when Nadya said she had muscles. Maybe the nurse worked out too, or a martial artist or anything similar. She just laughed at the fat comment. Well, maybe a little work out was in order. Not really looking to argue with her, Eri just let Nadya took her blood pressure and when the girl ordered her to take off her shirt, she would flash the nurse a teasing smile.

"There~" she said once she opened the buttons on her shirt to reveal her white bra that covered her breasts. "Like what you see~?" she winked.

Nadya would then place the stethoscope on her chest to check her heartbeat. She felt a slight rush of excitement for some reason. Surely it's not the thought of being groped by this attractive nurse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Nadya did indeed like what she saw, but she was still biding her time. She was not a playful, flirtatious sort of girl—all the little smiles, the subtle movements, were just an act in order to reel her victim in. She did not want to make love to this girl—she wanted to dominate her, ravish her, and make her scream. Therefore, the Russian nurse would try to limit her reaction to simply a smile and a nod as she stepped up and placed the stethoscope against Eri’️s chest.

She would wait a few seconds, listening to the girl’️s heart carefully just to make sure there were no irregularities. Just because she was going to molest her and rape her later did not mean that Nadya could slack off when it came to what her job required of her. She was a good nurse, and only when she was certain that Eri’️s heart was in perfect working order would she remove the stethoscope and pull on a pair of rubber gloves for the best part of the exam.

“You vill need to take shirt off all the vay, now,” she instructed. “And bra, too. Time to check your breasts.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next