by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, healthyreader, jadeitehx

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A reality check. (For Shazam)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A reality check. (For Shazam) Empty A reality check. (For Shazam)

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:16 am

Marissa wasnt one to take in wasted talent, not unless she saw something she could mold it into and make it better. And in some cases it was simply because the girl had a high profile that she knew could work in her favor. In Keiko Muramonts case, she was quite the noticable name...despite her status people loved to see her humilated and beaten and despite her efforts to prove otherwise she failed more often then she succeded. Though there was a chance, afterall she had pulled some wins out of the woodworks and if properly focused could actually achive something, and in Marissa's mind she was the kinda girl to make it happen.

Walking down with her was her newest wrestler Serena Bennet who was happily giving her usual the day off while she accompanied her around and saw things got done, the small blonde smilling snd strutting down to wear they knew Keiko was at. "Its best if you ket me do the talking. Some girls have a hard time facing reality." she told her girl who simply nodded. "Oh shell face it, I wont give her a choice otherwise." Serena said confidently as she continued along with her to where Keiko was .

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

A reality check. (For Shazam) Empty Re: A reality check. (For Shazam)

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Backstage Anna Malone would be talking with Keiko about her performance thus far in the AFW.

Keiko and Anna:

"Listen Keiko you're doing something right here. You get a reaction every time your out in ring, but your constant losing is making it harder to keep your career going. Everyone knows the winner gets paid more." Anna informed her client, and then Keiko would respond by saying. "I understand. I think I might need some time train hard to go from jobber to superstar, you know?" After Keiko said that she'd see a pair of blonde women coming their way seemingly wanting to have a conversation. "Can I help you?" Anna said to the women as she folded her arms.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Well that part was unexpected. She was hoping to catch Keiko away from her manager, who Marissa had heard almost nothing about and thus not sure how she would respond to being upstaged like this. Though Marissa was a determined woman and wouldnt back down to an inconvience.

"Ms. Muramoto, My name is Marissa Evans, this is simply one of my wrestlers Serena bennet. Ive come with an offer regarding your current situation. Id be willing to pay to take you as a client of mine and help your career grow beyond its current state."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Anna would hear Ms. Evans blatantly ignoring her and would respond by saying. "Who exactly do you think you are? My client isn't interested in your offer, so please run along." Anna said and then Keiko would then say. "Why did you bring one of your clients? Were you going to threaten me when I'd say no?" Keiko inquired as her and her manager looked across to Marissa and Serena. If you were looking at this moment right now backstage you'd feel the tension between these women as they stared each other down.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Marissa looked at Anna sharply and spoke. "I ignored you because I wasnt speaking to you. Theres nothing to benefit from doing so until she makes a decision, one not made by you thank you very much." Marissa said at girl before she went roght back to Keiko.

"Threaten? I dont make threats, As I told you Serena is filling in for one of my assistants while she takes a much needed mini break. If you refused that would have been the end of it. Well minus me trying to change your mind." Serena took the moment to speak up. "Youd be very smart to say yes. Marissa here is cery good at making things work right." she added, though there was so ething she was leaving out.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:39 pm

"Good then the answer is no, like my manager said. If you'll excuse me I have to talk to my manager about something." Keiko said denying Marissa's offer and would go back to talking with her manager. "If that's all you want you can leave. Unless you have another proposition." Anna said before she'd give Keiko a flyer with rest and relaxation sessions for her, and another flyer for training with some heavy hitters.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Serena's smile dropped as she realized that Marissa eas not going to appreciate that. Low and behold she turned to the girl and saw her eyes twitching, she was pissed to say the least. Likely cause of the rough and abrubt rejection. "Hey come on you didnt even hear the best of the offer." she spoke up again.

Marissa took a deep breathe. "Ms. keiko, I was hoping to avoid being blunt but I must say you need me. Youve reached a point in your career that while still popular, its mostly to see you fall. As was made clear by the chants some fans through your way, clearly caused by a lack of proper training that me and my resources can fix. Even Layla after beating you two falls to none feels that theres room for improvment so youd be wise to consider your options."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Keiko didn't want to hear anything Marissa and her stooge had to say. she'd respond by saying. "I think you should consider your options carefully. Option 1 you leave right now and there's no conflict. Option 2, you meet me in the ring, and I'll beat into your thick skull that I'm not interested." Keiko said with fire in her voice as she stared down Marissa awaiting an answer, while Anna watched from the sideline pleased by her client's passion.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:07 pm

"Reality must be hard to face if your so quick to anger. The only reason your not interested is because you think that a few little excercies will make the difference. When in reality im sure I can beat you. Though im a manager so you wont be getting me in the ring." Marissa said confidently.

Serena scoffed at her whole offer. "I told you this woman was a waste of our time. Why should we hire her tiresome ass when you have me?" she said as she ran her hand over her body trying to show off. "Im faster, sexier, my abs and legs are stronger. Im better then her in every way. Maybe she coul be a good apprentice for me but never a wrestler worth our time." she said wiggling her butt.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:14 pm

"So you're afraid, Marissa? You're afraid of my client, that you'd taunt her rather than accept a challenge, and your stooge is quite frankly overcompensating for how she can't compare to my client. I'd wager Keiko can beat both of you in one on one matches." Anna would tell her honest belief as Keiko smiled knowing her manager had faith in her. "Now if you have no interest in leaving, I'll be more than happy to book you in a match with my client if you'd like to prove me wrong." Anna said giving Marissa and Serena one last chance to leave.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next