Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A reality check. (For Shazam)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A reality check. (For Shazam) - Page 2 Empty Re: A reality check. (For Shazam)

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:24 pm

"Im afraid? Cause I dont accept a challenge from an angry brunette? Dont be a fool Ms. Only an idiot would take such a challenge with nothing to gain, and unlike Marissa I have nothing to prove. I succeed, all of my girls win. Though if your so confident how about you put your money were your mouth is."

She folded her hands as she continued. "Serena vs Keiko. In a match of there choosing. When Serena wins Keiko signs with me, no questions asks. If Keiko can pull it off ill wrestle her in a match of her choosing, again no questions asked. And another thing, if Keiko fails to beat both of us, which she will. You have to wrestle in a match of my choosing. No. Questions. Asked." Serena smiled as Marissa laid down the law like she always did.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Anna was considering the deal, and she'd respond by saying. "I accept, as long as there is no outside interference from your clients or mine. Pure skill, for a earned victory. Then I accept." Anna said as she extended her hand out to get confirmation of the deal. Anna knew managers like her were crafty so she wanted to make sure there was no shenanigans in these matches, because with out interference, Anna knew Keiko could beat both of them. Keiko would then look over at Serena and say. "What kind of match do you want me to beat you in?" Keiko said as she glared at Serena.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:36 am

"Il do you one better. Serena and Keiko will be alone. No interference allowed, any girl who shows upto help I will fire on the spot. And if Keiko gets to face me ill allow you to he in her corner for the match. So you can see for yourself." she said before taking her hand.

Serena looked at the girl and smiled "I could make it another Hentai match since people love you in thise but that would be boring. Ive seen you climax so many times that I just want to see how low your willing to stoop by.. Humililiating you anyway possible. So I say a humilliation match should do just fine."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:45 am

Keiko would hear Serena's taunting and proposition and would respond by saying. "Fine then I'll make sure you'll never forget losing to me. People would probably record it and post all over social media to see your humiliation. Then When I'm done with you, I'll kick your manager's ass. Then I'll be on my way to bigger things here at AFW. You both are stepping stones on my way to the top." Keiko with confidence before having a final stare down with Serena and Marissa, before leaving with Anna to discuss Keiko soon to be new training regimen.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:59 am

Serena simply smiled and waved her off as her and her useless manager walked off. "Please dont beg me to stop too fast sweetie. I want to have fun with this one." she said as Keiko went out of earshot.

Marissa simply scoffed. She prefered if people listened to her rather then force her hand but either way Keiko and Ana would see how poorly things go for them in the ring and would be forced to see things her way.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2