Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Just a Check Up?

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Just a Check Up? - Page 20 Empty Re: Just a Check Up?

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 am

"Aww..." Eri let out teasingly as she kissed Nadya's face a few more times. "You're afraid? Poor thing..."

She pinched the nurse's nipple a bit while pounding her harder and faster. Eri giggled in triumph as she felt like she's in total control now. Seeing Nadya all teary and pathetic like that turned her on. While she didn't expect a simple medical check-up would turn into a fuck fest like this, the wrestler didn't really mind. Sure she took some rough beating and getting fucked mercilessly by this crazy nurse, but in the end she managed to come on top so it's all good.

"You look cute when you're crying like that, Nadya-chan..." Eri continued to tease the poor girl. "It's ok... let it all out..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 29, 2013 5:28 am

Nadya could do nothing to defend herself. That small fact was tearing her apart. All she could do was lie there like some submissive little bitch as Eri pinched her nipple, kissed her, taunted her, and pounded the full eight inches of the jet-black rubber cock into her warm, dripping sex, again and again and again. “Fffffff!” Nadya spat, the curse muffled by her own panties. Her lip quivered. The tears kept rolling down her cheeks, even more freely than they were before. She couldn’️t handle being the one on the receiving end of such a rough, triumphant fucking. It was almost enough to cause her to break down altogether. As much as she wanted to avoid giving Eri exactly what she wanted, she couldn’️t help but blubber like a baby.

Finally, she came again, her juices splattering the fake cock. As she did, she let out an anguished cry, pounding her cuffed fists against the tiled floor in abject despair. She had now been forced to cum three times by Eri—once more, and the girl would have managed to equalize what was turning into some sort of fucking contest between the two of them.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:23 am

Eri laughed as she forced another orgasm out of Nadya, but she wasn't really satisfied yet. The tall wrestler kept pounding the rubber cock inside the nurse's wet pussy for a while although she's being less rough with her now. Eri peppered Nadya's cheek with soft kisses and even licked the girl's tears, while one of her hand would caress the girl's head gently.

"Shh... shhh... There, there... it feels good isn't it~?" she said to her teasingly, giggling.

Eri pulled out the strap-on afterwards before she sat on top of Nadya's belly. Smirking at her, she would slap her cheeks a bit with that cum coated toy playfully. Eri would then take out the girl's pantie from her mouth only to replace it with the strap-on.

"I'm so tempted fucking you one more time," she said to the nurse while playing with her breasts. "Maybe two... or three..." she added before giggling mischievously. "How does it feel? To have yourself at the mercy of someone's else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Nadya was humiliated as Eri tenderly stroked her face, kissing her, even licking up some of her tears. As she heard the wrestler’️s voice ring out loud, and clear, and sweet, like a mother talking to a bawling child, the nurse’️s face turned bright red with embarrassment, but she could not stop herself from crying, tears rolling in rivers down her face, nose running, lips quivering as the panty-gag was the only thing preventing her from sobbing. She refused to be condescended to like this! She was going to destroy Eri for this, no matter what it took.

Things would only get worse for the nurse as Eri slapped her in the face with the fake cock, coating her cheeks not only in tears and sweat, but in her own sex juices. Then, the girl replaced the panty-gag with the strap-on, forcing Nadya to taste her own juices once more. This whole experience was just getting worse and worse for her, as Eri taunted her, laughing and playing with her breasts.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 am

Eri had a delighted grin in her face as she watched Nadya reddened face. She was sure she already made her point clear by embarrassing the nurse like this. The tall wrestler twisted the girl's nipples slightly while pushing the strap-on deeper into Nadya's mouth before she released it from her waist. She had a nice idea to settle this "check up" before making her escape.

"I'll be nice with you, Nadya-chan..." Eri said as she got up to her feet, leaving the toy in the nurse's mouth. "I'll give you a special treatment~"

Eri would then grab Nadya's untied leg and spread it wide to expose her sopping pussy. With a wicked smile in her face, she would then place her foot on the girl's sex. Eri would start grinding her sole in a medium pace afterwards while she looked down on Nadya triumphantly.

"Enjoy this to your heart content! Haha~!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Eri just kept twisting Nadya’️s nipples, and thrusting the strap-on harder into her mouth. The nurse could do nothing but cry. She could hardly even think, now that she had been so thoroughly dominated—so thoroughly beaten at her own game.

“Nnnngg,” Nadya replied tearfully, as she watched the wrestler get to her feet, leaving the strap-on shoved deep into her mouth, tickling the back of her throat.

Eri would grab Nadya’️s free leg and pull it out to the side, revealing her sopping wet pussy. The nurse squirmed, wishing she could escape, but she could do nothing as Eri began grinding her foot on her womanhood, causing the nurse to let out a long, aroused moan. Her cheeks reddened as Eri mocked her. She could do nothing but wait for this torture to be over—she would certainly crave revenge, but, right now, she couldn’️t even think about that.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 8:11 am

Eri increased the pace of her rubbing foot while she leaned against the exam table. She's planning to make Nadya cum with just her foot as the final insult to the nurse before she left. It's not like she planned to fuck her from the start. Nadya brought all of this to herself, and she shouldn't really complain, or so Eri thought.

"Free advice, Nadya-chan..." Eri would say in a playful manner as she kept rubbing her foot on the nurse's sex. "You should learn to pick a better victim~"

Giggling at the poor girl, Eri would occasionally slowed down her rubbing so that she could poke Nadya's clit with her big toe. Her hands that was holding the nurse's leg would massage it a bit, and sometimes tickle the sole lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:58 am

Nadya would no longer even attempt to reply. Between the strap-on cock lodged deep in her throat, and the relentless sexual stimulation that she was suffering, neither her brain nor her mouth was able to form the words that she longed to say—and, besides, it would just be stifled anyway. She could only cry as Eri taunted her, telling her to pick her victims more carefully as she began to speed up the pace of her rubbing, only slowing to poke at the nurse’️s clit with her big toe.

It finally became too much for her to take—the rubbing, the massage of her legs, the tickling of her feet—and, as her clit was poked one more time, Nadya let out a muffled cry as she was forced into her fourth orgasm of the night, her juices dribbling from her pussy and dampening Eri’️s sweet little toes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:20 am

"Huhu~" Eri giggled as watched Nadya came once again, a wide smile decorated her face.

She kept rubbing her foot on the nurse's sex for a bit before rubbing it on the girl's belly. Eri would put Nadya's leg back to the floor and walked past her to pick up something. The marker. She returned to the nurse and hovered it above her to hint what's going to happen next. Eri grinned.

"What should I write here, hmm~" she mused to herself as she crouched beside the Nadya. "Oh, oh, I know~"

The all wrestler began to scribble on the nurse's belly while humming to herself. When she's done, Nadya would have an announcement written on her stomach in capital letters: I'M A PERVERTED NURSE WHO LIKE TO FUCK MY PATIENTS. Eri giggled before she shifted around to wrap her legs around Nadya's head to apply a Figure Four headlock to the girl.

"I bet you're tired, aren't you?" she teased while tightening her legs. "I'll let you have some rest... Go sleep..." Eri giggled again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:28 am

Nadya was almost out of it. She was in a thick haze, her tears obscuring her vision physically, her pure sexual exhaustion causing her to lose concentration mentally. She hardly realized what Eri was doing until the cool tip of the permanent marker touched her skin.

“Nugggguhh!” Nadya wailed, the fake cock still keeping her from forming a coherent thought. “Nhhhhh!” She wiggled back and forth, trying to escape, but it was of no use. She had no chance of preventing Eri’️s warning message—“I’️M A PERVERTED NURSE WHO LIKES TO FUCK MY PATIENTS”—from being scrawled across her midsection.

Things went from absolutely terrible to somehow even worse soon thereafter, as Nadya’️s neck was captured by Eri’️s strong legs. Slowly, the wrestler began tightening her legs, blockading the nurse’️s lungs and preventing precious air from reaching them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next