by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just a Check Up?

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Just a Check Up? - Page 19 Empty Re: Just a Check Up?

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:39 am

Things couldn't went better for Eri as she had Nadya tied to the table as it was. She huffed and smirked at the angry nurse, before picking up the other cuff from the floor and twirled it with her index finger. It's payback time. Again.

"That's right, keep screaming," Eri mocked. "Maybe you'll attract the attention of your colleagues.

Eri would then try to grab one of Nadya's arms and attached the cuff to the girl's wrist. She would put the pair to the nurse' other wrist so that she could secure those nasty clawing hands of Nadya. Once she's done with the cuffs, Eri would put the nurse's arms above her head before she got up and took the strap-on.

"You should have released me when you had the chance, heh~" she would tease Nadya, waving the strap-on playfully over her.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 am

Nadya practically exploded with fury as Eri began to mock her. The girl had the most sickeningly obnoxious look on her face as she picked up the second set of handcuffs, bent down, and cuffed the Russian nurse’️s hands together. Nadya was not about to take this. She was going to kill Eri for this. But, try as she might, she could not break free from the cuffs, and it began to dawn on her that she might very well be helpless.

“Sh-shut up!” the nurse screamed, pounding her feet against the cold tile floor as she saw Eri pick up the strap-on and wave it around. A chill went through her body. She knew what was about to happen. “You are going to pay for this!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:06 am

"Oh, shut up..." Eri hissed as she dropped herself to sit on the Nadya's stomach roughly. "Shut up and take it just like I did!" she said before shoving the toy all the way into the nurse's mouth.

That should shut her up for a bit. Meanwhile, Eri would wet her own middle finger before she jammed it into Nadya's sex. She would start pumping it in and out roughly while her other hand played with the strap-on, pumping it in and out accordingly.

"That feels good, right?" she taunted with a wicked smile on her face. "Right? Why don't you admit it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2013 10:11 am

“No!” Nadya shouted, almost hoping that one of the other nurses would hear her. It would reveal her whole operation, sure, but right now it looked like she was the one being raped and Eri was the one committing sexual assault. “You are fucking loser bitch! I am not s—hggff!”

She would be cut off by the strap-on cock being shoved roughly into her mouth. She could taste Eri’️s juices still coating it, and, even though they didn’️t taste bad to her, she would still try to spit it out, disgusted by the mere thought of being dominated again. Unfortunately for her, Eri would begin pumping the toy in and out of her mouth while, at the same time, wetting one finger and thrusting it into her pussy.

“Hnnnn!” Nadya cried, shaking her head furiously. She was never going to admit anything for Eri. The bitch was not going to get one ounce of cooperation out of her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:35 am

"You're such a bad liar, Nadya-chan..." Eri taunted her even more. "Pretending that you're not enjoying this when you're all wet? Tsk tsk tsk..."

She inserted not one, but two other fingers before increasing her fingering pace inside the girl's sex, laughing. Eri would also force the strap-on slightly deeper into Nadya's mouth for her own amusement. The last time she fucked the nurse, the girl managed to turn the table against her. This time, she already made sure that Nadya was completely helpless.

"That's right... take it like a slut you are..." Eri laughed at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2013 4:28 pm

“Bbbhhh!” Nadya sputtered as Eri continued to taunt her. This role reversal was not pleasant at all for the nurse, though, with the constant stimulation, her pussy indeed was beginning to grow wet once more. She began panting softly, her hips thrusting themselves upwards to meet the invading fingers. She was overcome by the sensations, even as she consciously was hating the humiliating things that Eri was doing to her.

The fake cock began pounding deep enough into her throat to activate her gag reflex, and the nurse choked and spat and drooled as she tried desperately to spit the toy out of her mouth. At the same time, when Eri inserted a second finger, Nadya could not take it, no matter how much she wanted to continue to resist. The nurse came, her juices spurting from her womanhood and thickly coating the wrestler’️s fingers.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Eri grinned widely in delight as she watched Nadya came. The nurse can deny it all she wanted, but her body would still be honest in the end. She laughed as she pulled the toy out of Nadya's mouth. Her fingers followed suit and she would wipe the nurse's cum on the girl's breasts.

"You should just be honest, you know?" Eri said mockingly. "You love being fucked just like you fuck others. This is the proof..." she added before slapping Nadya's cheeks lightly with her cum coated hand.

Eri stuffed the strap-on inside Nadya's sex afterwards and began to pound it a few times. She would finally push it deep inside the girl's sopping pussy before getting off her body. Right now she felt like she had all the time to play with Nadya, just not the energy. Eri wasn't done, though, as she would pick the nurse's pantie from the floor and use it to wipe a bit of the girl's juices. She smiled at Nadya wickedly.

"I have good news... I'll be using this to gag you up instead..." she giggled before stuffing Nadya's pantie into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Tears dampened Nadya’️s cheeks as she came. Once again, she was humiliated by the girl who had been her victim. This was not a fight. This was a rape. This should not be happening to her—and yet, Eri was in total control, and this was made perfectly clear as she pulled her fingers from the nurse’️s womanhood and smeared her juices across her gorgeous breasts. Nadya bit her lip and growled, her nipples hardening as Eri’️s wet hand ran across them.

“I vill kill you for this, bitch,” Nadya hissed, her throat sore from the pounding it had taken from her own strap-on. “I vill find you, and beat you, and make you my slave…you vill come to regret this, you cunt.”

She would have said more, but, before she could, Eri jammed the rubber cock back into Nadya’️s pussy, eliciting a loud moan from the nurse as it was thrust roughly inside of her. The moan, too, was cut short, as Eri mopped up Nadya’️s cum with the nurse’️s own panties and shoved them into her mouth as a gag, completing her humiliating. With her hands bound and her ankle attached to the exam table, Nadya could do nothing as Eri would do all of this to her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:07 pm

"Oh yeah...? You should have regretted raping me in the first place too!" Eri retorted after she shut Nadya up with the girl's own pantie. "You're lucky that I'm not half a lunatic that you're..."

Eri would pull the strap-on roughly from Nadya's sex to attach it around her waist. She would then position herself between the nurse's legs before inserting the toy back to where it's supposed to be. With a wicked grin Eri would begin to pound Nadya's pussy while she pressed her body against the nurse's. She would use one of her hands to keep the girl's arms above her head while her other hand would play with one of Nadya's breasts.

"Yes... You're lucky that I'm such a nice girl... I only return the favor that you did to me..." Eri said teasingly before she licked and kissed Nadya's cheek teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 pm

“Mmmg!” Nadya screamed, her cry muffled by her own pair of panties. She could only watch helplessly as Eri attached the strap-on around her waist and bent down once more to continue to torture the nurse. Nadya squeezed her eyes shut and let out another muffled shriek as the toy entered her womanhood once again. Tears were flowing freely down her face. It had been quite a long time since she had felt this terrified.

She leaned away, trying to at least keep her breasts and face away from the vengeful wrestler, but she was held fast by the girl, and found her breasts groped and her tear-dampened face licked and kissed. All the while, Eri continued to pound the rubber cock deeper into Nadya’️s sex.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next