Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jania vs Sephora

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jania vs Sephora - Page 5 Empty Re: Jania vs Sephora

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:29 am

Jania thought she had Sephora against the ropes but soon her pinned opponent began to struggle and squirm beneath Jania causing her to almost be thrown off of Sephora. "You're not getting away from me. I will use you as my throne once you finally realize your place. And do you know what your place is? It is beneath me." Jania said as she continued to try and keep Sephora pinned. However, Jania could no longer stay on top of Sephora and he was tossed off of her opponent as Sephora yelled out NO and bucked her hips.

Last edited by 407 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:44 am

After bucking her opponent, the flustered blonde girl rolled out from underneath her red headed captor. She quickly but sloppily got to her feet and went immediately to the ropes. Her hands grabbed at them to help steady her posture and her nerves. Her chest was heaving up and down as she gulped looking at the ringfloor as her gaze slowly found Jania's. After a moment of recovery, Sephora's teeth ground together as her cheeks burned brighter. An odd combinaiton of humiliation, rage and lust brewed within her chest as she glared at her foe with her eyes.

Between breaths, Sephora said every word with slow emphasis. "...You.... You will pay for that..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:39 am

Jania rolled to her knees as she looked at the flustered Sephora "Oh, i believe you are in no position to make me pay." Jania said as she got to her feet and slowly began to walk towards Sephora making sure to swing her hips in a sexual manner as she approached. "But if i am going to pay i must make sure i get my money's worth out of your commoner body." Jania said as she stood a few feet from Sephora and smiled. "But what should i do? Should i make you my slave and force you to pleasure me in the ring, or should i just use your face as my own personal toy? So, many options and so little time." Jania said as she would move towards Sephora to grab at the girls hair to pull her face forward and into Jania's cleavage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Sephora couldn't help but shiver hearing Jania's words with anger, fear or lust she could not say. Clenching her hand into a fist, she quelled her shaking as the other girl came closer. Seeing the red head walk with such confidence put, Sephora at unease.

"It's not going to happen." Sephora plainly stated. "You just got lucky alrigh-MMmhhh!"

"Mmmhhh! MMMHH! MHH!!" Sephora was cut off as she pulled straight into Jania's chest. Her face plaster between the other girl's breast. She could feel her face burn with embarrassment as she felt the other woman's chest against her own face smothering her as she found it hard to breathe. The blonde struggled violently trying to deny Jania's threat to come into reality. The blonde girl's struggles were all but futile as she felt herself falling deeper and deeper into the warm bliss of sleep accompanied by the warmth and softness of her opponent's breasts. Clenching her hand into a fist, she attempted to ram it straight into the redhead's gut and follow it up with a hard knee to the exact same spot.

Last edited by 863 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:24 am

Jania hugged Sephora's face into her large chest. "Yes, just relax and let me have my way with your body." Jania said as she felt Sephora slowly but surely start to fall prey to her chest. Jania however, was not ready for Sephora's next move. Jania was soon forced to let go of Sephora's head as she was now doubled over and coughing from the sucker punch to her gut. Jania was about to take a deep breathe when Sephora's knee slammed into her gut right where Sephora's fist had hit.

Jania fell to her knees holding her stomach as she coughed and tried to regain her breathe as Sephora's two hits had down quite a number on Jania leaving her completely open to whatever Sephora had planned next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:33 am

Sephora grit her teeth as she manged to free herself from Jania's chest. The girl took in a big gulp of air before immediately grabbing Jania's head before turning around and landing flat on her ass. The blonde girl would attempt to flip Jania over onto her bottom as well with a snapmore. The blonde girl would wrap her arm around the redhead's neck before tilting backward onto her own back dragging Jania on top of her with both of them facing the ceiling of the stadium. She would attempt to grapevine the other girl's legs hooking the girl's legs with her own as she flattened her out before pulling the other girl's legs apart.

"We'll see just high and mighty you are after I'm finished with you..." She would whisper hotly into Jania's ear between heated pants.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Jania was still recovering from the two brutal hits that she could not resist Sephora as the woman wrapped her arm around her neck and grapevined her legs. "You will let go of me." Jania said as she coughed a little as she was still recovering. "I will escape this and teach you to respect your betters." Jania said even as she was trapped in a very compromising position. Jania squirmed in Sephora's grip even though her crotch was revealed to the world as Sephora spread her legs and trapped her in this revealing hold.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:44 am

"Ooh! IS that so?" Sephora said as she spread Jania's legs wide open stretching her legs showing off Sephora's flexibility. "Then you and I have a very different perspective you see..."

The blonde girl would reach over to clasp Jania's mouth with her open palm silencing her. She leaned in and brushed her soft lips against Jania's delicate skin and ehr tongue swiftly followed. Runnign her tongue up the red head's exposed neck, Sephora followed this up by giving Jania's face a quick lick as well.

"I think i'm going to teach you a lesson..." Sephora spoke with utter calm as she slid her hand towards the redhead's crotch as she caressed the girl's body on the way down. "Arrogance begets defeat. I am going to defile your royal pussy in front of this entire crowd while you weep and cry... squirm and whimper and you won't be able to do anything to stop me."

The blonde girl grinned as she began rubbing her hand against Jania's crotch while forcing the other girl's legs open.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:03 am

Jania struggled in Sephora's grip "You will release me peasant." Jania yelled out as she felt Sephora lick her face. "How dare you so this to me!" Jania said as she would try to throw and elbow or two behind her to try and hit Sephora in order to get the woman to let her go. Jania then felt Sephora begin to rub her pussy "You will cease this before i beat you into submission and make an example out of you." Jania said as she would continue to try and use her free arms to get Sephora to let go of her before Sephora came through with her threat to humiliate and destroy Jania.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:24 am

"Sorry what was that?" Sephora asked coyly, her hand clasped firmly over Jania's mouth to keep her from speaking. All her words transformed into blurbs and muffled groans, incomprehensible to any human being. "You shouldn't mumble, it's bad manners.

The blonde girl grinned as Jania frantically began resisting her by trying to shove aside her hands which Sephora offered little resistance. The blonde grinned maliciously as she simply squeezed her legs together and locked her ankles directly in front of the red head's stomach. Planting each hand behind her, Sephora would lift her own hips off the mat and applied a brutal body scissor to keep Jania from escaping and to inflict copious amounts of pain.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next