Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jania vs Sephora

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jania vs Sephora - Page 3 Empty Re: Jania vs Sephora

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 3:31 am

Jania couldn't help but smile as she saw Sephora getting angry after her comments. "What is the matter? Afraid to face my pussy, or are you afraid of what i am going to do to you after i win?" Jaina said as she quickly sidestepped Sephora's attack. "Whoa, you almost had me there." Jania said before she would reach for Sephora's hair which Jania would try to use to throw Sephora to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Sephora grunted as her attack missed but she at least was able to recover her balance. However, before the blonde girl had a chance to turn around. Her opponent grabbed at her hair, she gave a yelp before she was throw backward by her hair. Hitting the mat with a thud, she was quite dazed by the slam she expierenced temporarily unable to defend herself from the red head.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Jania would smile as she slammed Sephora to the mat "I hope your ready to beg for mercy." Jania said as she would mount Sephora's stomach and immediately dig her hands into Sephora's breasts. "Now how about you moan like the common whore you are." Jania said as she would give Sephora's breasts a squeeze while she ground her bare pussy against Sephora's stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 21, 2013 11:18 pm

"Gh!" Sephora grunted as the redhead wasted no time in trying to mount her.

"Ahhh!" The blonde girl shut her eyes tight as she felt Jaina's hands claw at her breast. Her feet beat the mat as she shook her head screaming the word no as Jaina's bare pussy scraped agianst her stomach. She was completely taken off guard and was basically helpless as the other woman humilated her. The crowd went into an uproar at the scene as it was clear to them who was the woman on top and it certainly wasn't Sephora.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 22, 2013 4:51 am

Jania loved the feeling of a helpless girl beneath her "Are we enjoying ourselves?" Jania asked as she continued to grind against Sephora's stomach. When Sephora would try to answer Jania, Jania would pinch Sephora's nipples to watch the girls reaction. "How about you just succumb to your betters and i promise i can make the rest of the fight rather enjoyable for a commoner like you." Jania said with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri May 24, 2013 12:48 am

"GaahhhHHH!!!" The blonde girl's cried out as Jaina's fingers began torturing her nipples. Sephora thrashed her body wildly out of desperation. Her eyes beginning to water from the sensation as the red head wasn't pulling any punches. With her teeth clenched, she panted through them to try and endure the sensation. She eyed the smug smile on her opponent's face with resentment as she would try and throw up her legs and snag her head. Next, the blonde would try and toss Jaina backwards and off of her in an attempt to get her away from herself.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 24, 2013 10:36 pm

"Scream for me commoner, scream for your master." Jania said as she pinched Sephora's nipples while rubbing her wet sex on the girls stomach. "I bet you can't wait until i rub my perfect pussy on your face." Jania said before she felt Sephora's legs wrap around her head. "Wait what are you doing?" Jania said before she was tossed off of Sephora. Jania landed on the mat away from Sephora and she rubbed her head before getting to her knees. "Your going to pay for interrupting my fun."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:29 pm

The blonde girl growled at Jaina as she sat up onto her ass wiping her mouth against the back of her hand. She leaned forward onto all fours and tried to engage Jaina with both of them on their knees. interlocking their fingers together, she laced their hands together as if challenging the redhead into a test of strength. As Sephora would grapple with Jaina, the blonde girl would press her forehead against her opponent's meshing red and blonde strands of their hair as Sephora tried to overpower Jaina and force her onto her back.

"I'm going to get you for that..." Sephora said with a grin. "I'll use your face as my personal toy and I'll force you to swallow it like the bitch you are..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:52 am

Jania accepted Sephora's test of strength and she pushed against her blonde opponent as Jania was going to prove just who was the superior woman in this ring. "You couldn't use me for anything. You should just accept that by the end of this match your face is going to be my throne." Jania said as she pushed her forehead against Sephora's. "I just hope you know how to use your tongue because i don't think you ugly peasant face can satisfy me." Jania said as she tried her best to force Sephora backwards.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:30 am

Sephora and Jaina began their epic battle for dominance, the redhead and blonde were locked in a struggle of strength in which neither was winning. The blonde grit her teeth as the two pressed their skulls against eachother. Neither was giving the other any leeway, Sephora cringed and breathed through her teeth as their faces were in close proximity. Their lips partially pressed against each other but not in a form of a kiss but simply happened out of the two trying to force the other back or to the other's knees.

"The only time and place I'm going to please you with my tongue is in your wet dreams..." Sephora said in response. "You're the one who's going to be on their knees!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next