by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sephora vs Lisa

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sephora vs Lisa Empty Sephora vs Lisa

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Match Type- Standard Match
Conditions for victory- 3 count pin/Submission

[size=150:3stc5rkd][align=center:3stc5rkd]Sephora Flowers [/align:3stc5rkd]
[align=center:3stc5rkd]Sephora vs Lisa 100saber.jpg[/align:3stc5rkd]

[align=center:3stc5rkd]Versus[/align:3stc5rkd]

[size=150:3stc5rkd][align=center:3stc5rkd]Lisa Spencer "The Card Shark"[/align:3stc5rkd]
[align=center:3stc5rkd]Sephora vs Lisa SxZli.jpg[/align:3stc5rkd]

"Hello there" by Cheap trick came on the stereo as Sephora stepped forward with her green eyes and her brimming smile. She came waltzing in between the ailses and down the ramp. Skipping across down the ramp in her steet/punk attire, Sephora was indeed "ready to rock!". She wore a black tank top, a red skirt and long black stockings that came up to her thigh and a pair of black converse shoes on her feet. The girl smiled as she was ready to redeem herself after a humiliating loss from Cristina Labrie. It was quite the beating she took and it was quite possibly the most humiliating thing she had ever had the displeasure to got through. She hopped onto the edge of the ring as she turned to face the entrance and pointed at the crowd just to give some fan service before entering the ring in between the ropes by swing her legs one by one over the center rope. She raised her fist before retiring herself to her corner by leaning on it as she looked around at the crowd.

"Not a bad crowd we have tonight..." Sephora said looking around as she heard her opponent's music begin to start up as she turned to see who her opponent would be tonight. Regardless of who she was, she was going to do everything in her power to win.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Sephora vs Lisa Empty Re: Sephora vs Lisa

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Lisa was standing backstage wearing her dealer attire and shuffling a deck of cards "Hmmm, i wonder who lady luck will favor tonight?" Lisa said with a smile as she finished up shuffling the cards. Lisa moved towards the entrance to take a quick peek at the crowd tonight and she felt chills run down her spine "This is going to be fun." Lisa then placed the deck of cards between her breasts and waited for her music to start.

Lisa didn't have to wait long as her new [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-PpfZ39bVY:24gspph2]music[/url:24gspph2] began to play over the speakers. Lisa stepped out into the arena to the cheers of fans who she waved to as she walked down towards the ring where her opponent awaited her. Lisa slipped under the bottom rope as she reached the ring and moved towards Sephora "Hello i'm Lisa. Lets have a good match tonight." Lisa said with a friendly smile before she took her deck of cards and began to throw them card by card into the audience. When Lisa reached the last card she kissed it and tossed it at Sephora "A present for you." Lisa said as the card she tossed at Sephora was the queen of hearts. Lisa walked towards her corner and awaited the bell while looking Sephora up and down thinking this was going to be an enjoyable match.

Last edited by 407 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:54 am

Now, Sephora thought that there were quite a few wrestler's on the roster had plenty f different persona's and gimmicks something that made each of them special and memorable. However, she didn't expect her opponent to look like one of those black jack card dealers from Las Vegas. Sephora didn't actually have any negative connotations on her opponent as she thought this. In fact, Sephora thought the idea was rather creative and original. As Lisa introduced herself, she would smile and returned the courtesy.

"My name's Sephora! And I hope we have a good one too! Present? Oh... uhh... thank you." Sephora said taking the card from Lisa. She found the card to be a queen of hearts as she was now unsure where to put the card at first but it eventually found its place beside her turnbuckle.

Hearing the bell ring, Sephora came to the center of the ring in a classical grappling stance as she circled her opponent looking for an opening. Sephora was going to be slow and meticulous as she was unsure what to expect from Lisa. She had a feeling she was the type who had an unpredictable fighting style and was an unconventional fighter but, that judgement was solely based on her outfit.

"Well, you seem like a good person Lisa and I appreciate the gift but, that doesn't mean I'll take it easy on you." Sephora said as she looked at her foe with a smile.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:03 am

Lisa stood in her corner watching Sephora as she looked at the card "Oh, i'm glad you like it." Lisa said as she blew Sephora a kiss before moving towards the center of the ring and adopting her fighting stance. "Oh, and don't worry you don't need to go easy on me. Besides i wasn't going to go easy on your so it all works out." Lisa then heard the bell ring and she motioned for Sephora to join her in a standard test of strength.

Lisa was smiling all the while as she kept a good poker face on as she waited for Sephora to join her "I think we should start with a small contest. LEts see who is stronger, me or you." Lisa said as she continued to wait for Sephora to join her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 am

"Heh...." Sephora said as she got into a wrestling stance as the bell rang. Stepping out into the ring, Sephora would step forward and would meet Lisa in the center of it. The blonde girl smirked at her opponent's confidence as they locked up as she intertwined their fingers together. Accepting the other girl's offer, she would squeeze their hands together as she pressed her forehead against her foe's with a smile.

"Hmm... I think I'm the stronger one Lisa!" Sephora said with a competitive edge too it as she grinned.

Sephora would first steady herself and slowly escalate her self so, she doesn't burn her self out until she was pushing at full strength before trying to push Lisa back. She was going to be careful to pace herself and not show her true strength right away.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 am

Lisa smiled at Sephora as their fingers intwined "Well your going to have to prove that too me." Lisa said as she would begin to push against Sephora using half of her strength to begin with as Lisa was always the playful one and she didn't want to start off to strong. However as Sephora began to increase her strength Lisa was slowly being pushed back "Oh my, your pretty strong Sephora but i think i am going to have to start trying now."

Lisa would smile as she would begin to push against Sephora with all her strength to try and overpower her opponent as quickly as she could before Sephora could attempt to counterattack. Lisa hoped that this would work as it seemed that Sephora wasn't using he full strength and Lisa didn't know if she could win a test of strength against a Sephora who put her all into it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:31 am

Sephora manged to stay her ground but, as Lisa began using her full strength, she took a step back, then another and another. She grunted as Lisa was pretty strong but, she wasn't stronger than her. Then Sephora would unleash all of her strength as planned and would push back with all her strength trying to push the cars shark girl all the way back to her corner. If she managed to do this, she would try and pin the busty red haired woman up against the turnbuckle with her body. For a small, skinny girl sephora was pretty strong especially for her size.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Lisa couldn't help but giggle as she pushed Sephora back a few steps "Well it looks like we found out which one of us is stronger." Lisa said as she giggled some more. However, as Lisa taunted Sephora, Sephora began to use her full strength and Lisa was forced to take a few steps back before trying to hold her ground "Wow, such a small figure but such strength." Lisa said as she managedd to halt Sephora for a second before she was pushed back even more.

Soon Lisa found herself pinned against the corner with Sephora's body right up against her "Your going to be a tough nut to crack Sephora but once i get free from this turnbuckle i'm going to have some fun trying." Lisa said as she squirmed in the corner trying to get free but Lisa didn't try to hard as she quite enjoyed being pinned in the corner by Sephora's body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:58 pm

"I am tougher than I look!" Sephora said as she manage to overwhelm her opponent.

Sephora grinned and licked her opponent's cheek while she pushed against her with her body. "Why do that when we could have some fun right now?" The blonde girl said as she managed to get her arms under her opponent's arms as their bodies got really close to each other. Sephora would look into Lisa's eyes as she closed her eyes going in for a kiss. However, she would suddenly step back. Sephora would hug her opponent's body close to her and would attempt to go for a belly to belly suplex!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Lisa continued to squirm in her corner as she looked Sephora right in the eye "Now Sephora usually a lady buys me dinner before she tries to get frisky with me but in your case i guess i can make an exception." Lisa said as she blushed a bit from the lick to her cheek "Now i think a kiss is just what the doctor ordered."

Lisa closed her eyes as she began to lean in towards Sephora's face but instead of feeling her opponents lips against hers Lisa felt Sephora's arms wrap around her and soon she felt her body smash into the mat "Ouch, either you just slammed me to the mat or your one hell of a kisser." Lisa said as she lay on the ground trying to recollect her bearings after such a big hit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next