by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jania vs Sephora

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jania vs Sephora - Page 2 Empty Re: Jania vs Sephora

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 am

Jania made sure to grind her crotch all over Sephora's face as she wanted to humiliate the girl just like she was humiliated. Jania however decided to step it up by moving her hands behind her to squeeze Sephora's breasts. "Now how about you moan like the slut you are." Jania said as she squeezed and massaged Sephora's breasts while her crotch rubbed against the girls face.

Jania could hear the crowd cheering as the loved seeing one girl humiliate the other and Jania wasn't going to let her fans down as she wanted Sephora to feel the shame of being beaten by her better.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 02, 2013 12:31 pm

"Mhhh!" Sephora muffled groans could be heard by the audience cheered her opponent on. Feeling the girl's hands work her breasts as the girl's crotch rubbed against her face made it hard for Sephora to breathe. The blonde haired girl withered and squirmed under her opponent as the red head taunted her. Hearing her opponent's words she dared not to moan for her as she felt vexed by the other girl's words.

Sephora growled as she threw up herlrgs as she tried to throw her legs under Jaina's arms while her hands would grab the girl's hips. Lifting her opponent up by her hips, she would kick down with her legs to plant Jaina's shoulders on the mat while her legs pinned down her arms and her hands controled Jaina's hips. In other words, Sephora would try to put Jaina into a sunset flip pin and hsve the girl's ass sticking up in the air.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 04, 2013 9:33 am

Jania was having the time of her life while she rode Sephora's face while squeezing the girls breasts. "Mmmm, your face feels so nice under my crotch. This is just where you belong commoner." Jania said as she rode Sephora's face. As Jania ground her crotch against Sephora's face, she didn't expect Sephora's legs to slip under her arms and throw her to the mat in a rather harsh manner.

Jania soon found herself ass up on the mat and completely at Sephora's mercy. "That was a stupid move commoner." Jania said as she groaned on the mat as she was a bit disoriented after the sudden hit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat May 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Sephora was relieved to finally have some breathing space as she took a breath of fresh air, she scowled down at Jaina. "You little bitch... you think you can do that to me?" Sephora said growling at the other girl with restrained anger. "But... whatever.... I suppose it doesn't matter since it's my turn anyway..." She said with a grin before spanking the girl right on her ass.

She grinned from ear to ear as she ran her hand up and down the girl's smooth thighs and brought her hand to grab the girl's panties and yanked it down to floss the redhead's sex. "Is commoner really the best insult you have loser?" Sephora asked in a mocking tone. "You trash talk worse than you fight.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 05, 2013 8:01 am

Jania yelped in surprise as Sephora's hand smack against her upturned ass "How dare you smack my perfect ass." Jania yelled out as she tried to kick Sephora away from her. However, Jania's kicks stopped for a second as she felt Sephora's hand move down her thigh before she felt Sephora give her a rather painful and humiliating wedgie. "I will get you back for this." Jania said as she reached up to try and pull the panties out of her pussy. "And i don't need a better insult for low life scum like you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Sephora really enjoyed the fact she was the girl on top and Jaina was kicking out helplessly while she held her in this humiliating position. She chuckled at Jaina's empty threats as she gave her the painful wedgie.

"Hah! Well you should cause all you do is run your mouth..." Sephora proclaimed.

Sephora smirked as Jaina and her had abit of a tug of war with the red head's panties. The blonde girl grinned ear to ear and tugged hard so hard that she would try to tear the fabric on the girl's panties exposing the girl's sex to the crowd. The girl would then try to fondle and toy with the girl's sex with her fingers.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 am

Jania soon felt her panties rip and Jania's face blushed a deep red. "How dare you do that to me?" Jania said before deciding to get some revenge against Sephora. Jania quickly reached up and tried to grab onto Sephora's head so she could pull the girl face first into Jania's crotch. "Since you seem to want to look at my crotch i thought i would give you a hand." Jania said as she tried to smother Sephora with her bare crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 08, 2013 4:32 am

Sephora grinned as she thought she had the match set and done but Jaina had other plans and did something she didn't quite expect at all from this position. The blonde haired girl's expression quickly faded as her face was forced into the other girl's naked crotch. The green eyed girl nearly gagged disgusted that her lips brushed the other woman's sex as she would try immediately to pull herself away forfeiting the dominant position she held over Jaina without thinking. Sephora would get to her feet back away and wipe her mouth with the back of her mouth ticked off.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Jania smiled as Sephora backed away after getting a face full of her crotch. "What is the matter? You seemed to enjoy yourself down there." Jania said with a smile on her face as she got to her feet. "Maybe you just can not handle such a high class pussy." Jania said with a smile as she winked at Sephora. "Don't worry by the end of the match i will give you another close up look of my pussy before i beat you." Jania said with a smile as she taunted Sephora.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 13, 2013 3:46 pm

"Fuck off..." Sephora said still wiping her lips clearly ticked off by Jaina's unrelenting comments.

She immediately darted straight towards Jaina and went straight for the kill. The blonde haired girl would come in and shield her chest with her arms trying to bash the red head's body with her own by ramming into her with her own body a she jumped up as she did it.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next