Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jania vs Sephora

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jania vs Sephora - Page 4 Empty Re: Jania vs Sephora

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:09 am

Jania grunted with effort as she tried to push Sephora down to her knees to prove her superiority "You will kneel before me and i will make you my slave you low life commoner." Jania said as she tried her best to overpower and humiliate Sephora "By the end of this you will be nothing but a quivering little girl who dared to challenge her queen." Jania continued on as she tried her best to gain the advantage in this duel between the two girls.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:54 am

Sephora clenched her teeth and shut her eyes tight as she felt her knees buckle from the pressure. Opening an eye, the blonde girl glared at Jaina intently as she was forced to take a knee. "Ghhh..." She graoned through her teeth as she was forced to listen to Jaina's words. Her own body began betraying her as she didn't want Jaina to do this to her.

"No!" was all Sehora could say as Jaina began to pour on the pressure as Sephora's strength was rapidly fading to the point where Jaina could force the blonde onto her back! Sephora was clearly now the one in terrible trouble.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:01 am

Jania had a wide smile on her face as she pushed Sephora down to her knees and Jania's smile widened even more once she had Sephora on her back. "There is nothing you can do to stop me from humiliating you." Jania said as she would try to mount Sephora before leaning down to press her breasts against Sephora's "Now i want you to say my body is better than yours. I want you to call me your queen." Jania said as she would lean down so that her lips were mere inches from Sephora's.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Sephora winced as her back had hit the mat, she found her hands pinned onto the ring floor as her red haired opponent had shown who was stronger in a most dominant fashion. Her cheeks began to glow red as Jania mounted her and pressed her body down against hers. Sephora choked back a moan as she felt Jania's breasts pressing down against hers. Shaking her head in protest, Sephora looked up at Jania as she felt vastly inferior and utterly bested. The girl showed some teeth as she scowled up at her as she exhaled through them having Jania lean in like that against her.

"Never!" Sephora barked, her cheeks burning with humiliation. Her eyes glaring back at her foe's unwilling to have herself give in so easily and someone who she felt was undeserving of a victory against her.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:37 am

Jania pressed her breasts down into Sephora's while staring into the girls eyes. "You will beg for mercy before worshiping me like a queen." Jania said before leaning down and kissing Sephora on the lips. Jania's hands squeezed Sephora's as she slowly tried to humiliate her opponent sexually. Johanna would then begin to gyrate her hips against Sephora's crotch to try and stimulate the girl.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 am

"Y-you aren't-" Sephora couldn't finish as Jania pressed her lips against hers. The blonde girl groaned as she felt Jania's sex grind against her crotch. Her struggles began to die down and gently squeezed Jania's hands back as she parted her lips forcing Jania to open her mouth so Sephora could slide her tongue into her mouth. She moaned into Jania's mouth as the two shared a kiss as she let down her guard completely.

Last edited by 863 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Jania felt Sepgora starting to give in beneath her and as Sephora slipped her tongue into Jania's mouth, Jania bite down on it lightly to trap the tongue there. Jania was going to dominate Sephora and now there was nothing the girl could do to stop her. As Jania ground their crotches together while mashing their breasts together, Jania was keeping her eyes firmly locked with Sephora's so she could see the look of submission in the girls eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:11 am

"MMmgh!" Completely overtaken by the kiss, Sephora was helpless but to let Jaina dominate her mouth, her body being rubbed furiously under hers. Sephora squirmed here and there but there were more reactions then her trying to fight free. She wasn't doing anything to fight back as Jania rubbed ehrself agaisnt her breast to breast, crotch to crotch and mouth to mouth. Sephora blushed as Jania's ruby eyes stared down at her, she kissed her back thoughtfully as she moaned. Sephora cursed in her mind, Jania was a good kisser and she was helplessly outmatched.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Jania felt Sephora try weakly to resist her domination but Jania was not going to let up with her sexual assault. Jania soon broke the kiss "Submit to me and proclaim me your queen." Jania said as she humped her crotch against Sephora's "Or else i will show the whole world just how much of a worthless commoner you really are." Jania said before raising her chest off of Sephora's a little before slamming it back down. "You cannot beat me." Jania would say with a smile on her lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:59 am

Sephora panted softly as she felt the redheads groin hump agaisnt hers, Jania's warmth and her dominant position over her taking it's toll. She was obviously flustered being pinned down like this made her feel so inferior. It was hard to deny Jania's superiority over her or to repute her words when she was on top of her like this flaunting her.

"Gh!" The blonde girl let out a groan as Jania slammed her chest against hers causing Sephora to squirm while Jania pinned her down.

"Noooooo!" Sephora roared as she began struggling hands, feet, hips, back and anything she could move as she shook her head in frustration. She couldn't let this redhead beat her. Thoughts of desperation and panic filled her head, she kept telling herself she was better than Jania and she had to prove it. She wouldn't allow herself to be humiliated like this.

"NO!" Sephora roared before attempting to break free of her opponent's mount by thrusting her hips in the air and arching her back.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next