» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare - Page 5 Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 am

"Mmmmnnpph!" Alessa would keep up her muffled yells and groans as Amanda kept her locked in that smother hold for quite some time. She felt like she was on the edge, just about to pass out before suddenly the girl would release her. She gasped for air, breathing in and out heavily as Amanda stood over her and rolled her over. She was about to try and push herself away, but next thing she knew, her wrists were tied behind her back, causing her to gasp out, looking over her shoulder.

"Wh-wha!?" Alessa let out in shock and surprise, blushing at the half naked girl above her as she tugged at the bikini top that held her hands together.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 am

“Shhh…” Amanda giggled as Alessa reacted with surprise. Amanda was now half naked, and slid down to come to rest on Alessa’️s body, as if trying to cuddle her. Amanda then slid in, giving Alessa a kiss on the lips briefly. “When we’️re done….we’️ll have to have lots more fun…maybe even take you on a date!”

Once done teasing her, Amanda slid back once more, and this time she grabbed both of Alessa’️s ankles, holding her legs apart while she brought her face close to Alessa’️s sex, giving it a kiss before licking at it, trying to eat her out.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 am

"Uuuu~ I can't..do anything when you tie me like t hat" Alessa let out, struggling as Amanda would rest on her body, in that cuddling position before she would kiss her on the lips. Alessa let out a little yelp before she heard Amanda's next words. "Uwah...m-more? A-a-a date?" She let out, stunned at those words befor Amanda slid back.

She felt her grab her ankles, eyes widening as Amanda broght her face to Alessa's sex. She yelped as she felt that kiss on it before she started to eat her out, causing her body to arch as she moaned out. "Waah! A-aahn~ Stoop!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 am

“Hehhe, that’️s the point, you’️re tied up so you DON’️T do anything.” Amanda giggled, then moved for her sexual assault. Amanda broke what she was doing for a moment to look up at her naked opponent. “Oh be quiet, this feels good, I know it!” Amanda laughed, then went at her again, probing her tongue in as she slid it in and out, trying to find and stimulate Alessa’️s special spot and drive her wild.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:52 am

"B-but..aahh." Alessa let out, wanting to say something, but she didn't know how to argue with it. It was clear that was the intention, and there was nothing she could do. She heard her telling her to be quiet, Alessa unable to really deny the fact that it did feel quite good as Amanda would slide her tongue in and out, hitting t hat spot as she would cause her to moan out deeply, feeling like she was rushing straight towards orgasm, nearing it quite rapidly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 am

Amanda moaned into Alessa’️s sex, continuing to play with her opponent’️s special spot while she ate Alessa out. Right now Amanda wanted to shower her opponent with pleasure. The match was hers, she could end it on her terms when she wanted to, she just wanted ot play with and have some sexy time with Alessa. Amanda’️s moans would send vibrations trough Alessa’️s sex, while she lapped eagerly at it to drive her to orgasm.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:01 am

"Nh...a-ahn...auuu.." Alessa let out constant moans and whimpers as Amanda would continue to play with her, eating her out thoroughly, sending waves of pleasure through her as she did. Alessa couldn't hold on for much longer as Amanda send vibrations through her sex with her moans, lapping more at her sex before finally Alessa would burst, her juices flowing out of her sex as she did, shuddering from the pleasure.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:04 am

Amanda giggled, lapping up Alessa’️s juices as she drove the girl over the edge, forcing her to cum in the ring in front of the cheering crowd. Amanda finally let go of her legs and crawled on top of her, kissing Alessa with her wet lips. “Hehe…told you you’️d enjoy it.” she laughed.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 am

Alessa breathed in and out heavily as Amanda would let go of her legs, crawling up on top of her. Her face was as red as it could get, forced to cum in front of the capacity crowd before Amanda would kiss her with those soaked lips. She let out a little groan before she said what she did. "Nh..b-but...this..isn't even..that..sort of match.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:24 pm

“Heheh….sooo? What’️s your point?” Amanda giggled as she finished making out with Alessa, loving this funs he was having. After Alessa protested, Amanda would snake her arms around Alessa’️s head and try to shove herself forward, so he breasts would slide on top of Alessa’️s face and Amanda could smother her that way, holding her head and crushing her against her breasts!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down