Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare Empty Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:12 am

Standard Match
Victory by Pinfall, Submission, or KO

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare LvrvX.png

It was just another match that Alessa was preparing herself for, quite excited about it as well when it came down to it. She loved competing in the ring as always, and meeting new people was something that she was never afraid of doing. She would finish slipping into her now usual match attire as she would nod to herself in the mirror happily, her long messy black hair flying around a bit as she did. She would excitedly run out of the locker rooms and down the hallways to the curtain area, nodding to the crew members.

As her cue was given, the lights in the arena would turn to a dark red and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJB1oO63PlE&feature=youtu.be:td2t6k9z]Alessa's theme[/url:td2t6k9z] would begin to play, met with a loud cheer from the audience. Alessa stepped out onto the stage area, raising her hands to the crowd before she would run down the ramp, the loose bottom half of her tights fluttering as she did. She would slide into the ring, running up to the turnbuckle and waving to the crowd, a huge smile on her face before she jumped down.

She would stretch out her arms a bit, jumping in place before she waited for the arrival of her opponent. She anticipated what kind of girl she would be, really hoping for a good match and no one out there trying to really hurt her like her last experience.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

Post by beangraff Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:24 am

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare Amandaj.jpg

Amanda, meanwhile, was planning to be very mischievous. She knew this was billed as a regular match, and she knew she had to win in a regular way, but she was still planning to have fun. Amanda viewed AFW as a a massive sexual experience, and had a way of turning any match into a hentai sort of things. Besides, after finding Alessa’️s last couple of matches, Amanda figured the hentai route would make a victory even easier.

This, instead of a tough ring attire, Amanda decided her bikini would do quite well. Soon, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Rde_c0ZG4:13kwlqi9]Amanda’️s theme[/url:13kwlqi9], or rather the theme she made her friend Heather pick one day in the midst of a panic attack about not having one, began to play. Amanda strutted outside of the ring, as she did, she began to blow kisses towards the crowd. The crowd seemed very ebullient concerning Amanda’️s bikini, which concealed very little.

Soon, Amanda climbed up into the ring, smirking a bit to the waiting Alesa. “Ahhh…so you’️re Alessa…you’️re pretty cute.” Amanda giggled, winking at her as she came close to Alessa, offering one of her hands to shake hers. “I can tell we’️re going to have a delicious time in the ring.” Amanda giggled.

Last edited by 199 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:29 am

Hearing her opponent's music begin to play, Alessa would stand up straight, watching Amanda step out onto the stage area. The girl was definitely in quite the skimpy attire, making Alessa tilt her head a bit. She was sure that this wasn't any sort of hentai variation match, but she just put it in her mind that that was just the girl's choice to fight in, thinking nothing too big of it.

She kept the smile on her face as Amanda would climb up into the ring, watching as the girl would smirk at her before saying what she did, seeing that wink on her face. Alessa blinked a couple times, a slight hint of red appearing on her cheeks from Amanda's mannerisms as she would see the girl extend that hand to her for a shake.

"U-umm..Well I hope that means we're going to have a great match!" Alessa said, trying to shake her slight embarrassment and nervousness at the way Amanda was acting as she would reach out, shaking hands with Amanda.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:40 am

Amanda loved this. The smiling girl was already blushing and stammering as Amanda came in, wearing just her bikini. She heard what Alessa had to say, hoping that Amanda meant a great match. “Well…great for me….and sexy,” Amanda whispered that last part, as the bell rang.

Amanda didn’️t waste any time, as soon as the bell rang Amanda stepped in very quickly, letting go of Alessa’️s hand and trying to press both of her hands against Alessa’️s breasts. If this worked, Amanda would grope Alessa momentarily, before shoving her hard, as if to knock her onto her back.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:23 am

"U-um..Sexy?" Alessa would repeat, tilting her head a bit as she did. She honestly had no idea of how Amanda usually went about things and wasn't expecting at all what the girl was about to show that she had in store for her tonight.

As they shook hands, Alessa's eyes would widen as Amanda would suddenly step in and let go of her hand, reaching out and grabbing both of her breasts. "Ha-haah!? Wh-what are you doiing?" Alessa let out, squinting her eyes with a deep blush on her face from the groping before she would feel the girl shove her hard, Alessa yelping and groaning out as she would fall onto her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:48 am

“Yup, sexy…” Amanda giggled as Alessa seemed to question it. Amanda had no problem with her statement as she fondled her breasts. “I’️m previewing the merchandise before I kidnap you. You have no one to blame but yourself for your excessive beauty.” Amanda stuck her tongue out, than shoved, letting Alessa fall to her back.

Once Alessa fell, Amanda stomped her gut hard, switching to an offensive posture for a fraction of a moment. This would hopefully throw Alessa off balance and allow Amanda to drop down onto her knees in front of Alessa’️s feet, in order to yank her boots off, pesky obstacles which made it hard to disrobe her opponent.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:54 am

"Huh?? K-Kidnap me??" Alessa let out in a little nervous confusion, Amanda's tactics and attitude already getting to her quite a bit. This was really the last thing Alessa was expecting as Amanda would fondle her breasts a bit more before pushing her onto her back. It took Alessa a little while to regain herself when she was down, but it seemed to be too late for that as Amanda would stomp down hard on her gut.

"Aagh!!" Alessa let out, stunned by the hit as the air was knocked out of her before Amanda would yank Alessa's boots off her, much to the girl's confusion. "Hah..wha..what are you doing? I need those!" Alessa let out, trying to crawl back and away from Amanda to try and get her breath back so she could fight back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:59 am

“Kidnap you, bring you home, and show you more pleasure than you thought you could have.” Amanda giggled, having a lot of fun taunting and using these tactics against her. Now, Amanda brought in a real tactic to wind her, then set about trying to strop her. “Heh…I’️m trying to strip you naked.” Amanda giggled.

Amanda then noticed, however, that Alessa was trying to crawl away. Tossing her boots away and leaving Alessa barefooted, Amanda tried to grab one of Alessa’️s ankles and pull her in, wrapping her legs around Alesa’️s and trying to catch her in a Figure Four leglock. “If you fight me I’️ll have to weaken you, silly!” Amanda giggled, her legs clasping around Alessa.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:04 am

"Huuh?? Um..n-no you don't have to do that!" Alessa let out, shaking her head before she would hear Amanda's words about what exactly she was trying to do. ".....What?? Wh-wh-why would you want to do something like that!?" Alessa let out, blushing deeply at Amanda's claim as to what she was going to do.

As she crawled away from Amanda, she would feel the girl grab her legs and pull her into that figure-four leg lock. "Aaagh!" Alessa let out a little yell at the feeling of the strain on her legs, shaking her head at Amanda's words as she would reach down, trying her best to pull her legs out of the girl's grasp, punching at Amanda's thighs.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:36 am

“Yes I do!” Amanda giggled, and then she decided to explain why she would want to do that. “I would do something about that so I can get a better look at your seeexy body!” Amanda laughed again, still teasing her as she locked in the figure four, enjoying this match so far.

Soon, though, Alesa decided that she wanted to fight her way out of the figure four, and began to punch Amanda’️s thighs. “Ow…OW…OWWW MEANIE!” Amanda shouted as she quickly undid the figure four and tried to get up, but as she did she grabbed the bottom of Alessa’️s trousers and tried to yank them off!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down