Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare - Page 3 Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:33 am

"I'm..not gonna let youu!" Alessa let out, trying her best to pry the girl's arms away, really thinking that she was going to knocking her out. She would continue to try and pull the girl's arms away before Amanda would suddenly release the hold, much to Alessa's confusion.

However, it became clear pretty quickly as Amanda would thrust down hard, knocking her onto her belly. Alessa groaned out, stunned a bit before the girl would remove her panties, Alessa a little too dazed to realize at the moment.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:39 am

“Too bad!” Amanda giggled, but continued until she shoved Alessa down, confusing Alessa. Once she had her panties, she giggled, waving them to the chearing crowd before she tossed them away to Ro.

With Alessa still on the ground, Amanda decided to get her attention by standing up and pressing her bare toes against Alessas sex, wanting tot totally startle her so she realized she was not naked from the waist down.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am

"Uuuuu.." Alessa let out as she dealt with her daze as much as she could. She would shake her head a bit, about to try to push herself up before Amanda would let her know exactly what she just did.

Feeling the girl's toes on her sex, Alessa jumped a little, gasping as she realized there was nothing at all covering it. "Uwaahh!?!?? Y-youu!" Alessa let out, blushing deeply as she scrambled, trying desperately to crawl away from Amanda, trying her hardest to cover herself up with her hands, fully embarrassed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:48 am

Amanda was very pleased with the situation, Alessa was too embarrassed to fight, and she was now totally naked. “Nope, nope, stay here!” Amanda laughed, then bent down as Alessa tried to crawl away. She reached down and laced her fingers through Alessa’️s hair, then yanked hard, trying to pull Alessa up to her feet for some more domination, or perhaps an attempt to fully strip Alessa’️s top.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 am

"Ng-noo!" Alessa let out before amanda grabbed hold of her hair, yanking her up to her feet. She groaned out at the burning sensation in her scalp from the hard yank, gritting her teeth as she groaned out still, trying to pull Amanda's hand away, but with how embarrassed she was, it was hard for her to muster up the strength, just as Amanda wanted.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:11 am

“Shhh, be a good kitty.” Amanda cood as she pulled Alessa to her feet, intentionally pulling a little hard to signal that she could be hurting Alessa if she really wanted to. Once on her feet, she let go and wrapped both of her arms around Alessa, squeeeeeeezing her in a brutal bearhug. At the same time she crushed Alessa in her favorite move, Amanda’️s lips would force themselves over Alessa’️s mouth, trying to force a pationant make out session…while she brutally crushed Alessa.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:58 pm

"B-but im nooot a kitty!" Alessa let out as she was pulled to her feet, feeling that hard pull that Amanda gave her as a little warning. Soon though, she felt t he girl wrap her arms around her, getting her in that tight bearhug. Alessa yelled out in pain before Amanda would force her lips onto her's, silencing her yells, causing her to blush deeply as she let out a muffled yell into the girl's mouth, struggling around frantically in the bearhug that felt like it was breaking her apart.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:43 am

“Shhh…” Amanda broke the kiss to talk to her opponent, continuing to squeeze her, crushing her body in the brutal hug. “You are a kitty…in fact, you’️re MY kitty…” Amanda giggled, pressing harder, leaning in she licked Alessa’️s cheeks, giggling. “Come on…you can’️t get out of this bearhug….if you give up, we’️ll have lots of fun.” Amanda bounced the bearhug a few times, trying to induce Alessa to give.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:52 pm

As Amanda broke the kiss, Alessa would go back to groaning, her face a complete red as Amanda was crushing her body with the bearhug. "B-but...n-noo.." Alessa let out, refusing Amanda's words before she would lick at her cheeks, causing her to wince and blush even more, hearing her try to tell her how useless it was. "I-I don't..." Alessa let out, trying to pry Amanda's arms away from her as much as she could, though the bearhug was really taking it's toll on her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Amanda loved the look of embarrassment on her opponents red face. And the more she dominated Alessa, the more Amanda was beginning to fall in love with that cute, innocent approach Alessa seemed to have to everything. This is what Amanda meant by a cute kitten, one wondered why she was even in this kind of league. Finally, after bouncing Alessa a bit for good measure, Amanda decided that, while sex, the bear hug was too slow a method to ensure victory. After she bounced Alessa, Amanda dropped her to the mat, giving her a jolt, and then tried to fall on top of her. She would, if she could, reach out and try to grab Alessa’️s wrists, while her legs tried to get her in a grapevine pin.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down