Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Trouble

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Double Trouble - Page 7 Empty Re: Double Trouble

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:49 am

Ro pressed her sex further onto Heather’️s face, rubbing her crotch gently onto Heather’️s face as she gasped from the pleasure of Heather reluctantly sticking her tongue out and licking Ro’️s damp sex, while she continued to torment the poor girl, making her eat her out…

But…unbeknownst to anyone else…Amanda had woken up…pretty much right as Ro was telling Heather Amanda liked her…Amanda had to do her best to keep like she was asleep…while she watched Ro spill Amanda’️s secret, and now began to force Heather to eat her out. Amanda saw while this was happening that both were distracted…and slowly snaked her arms under Heather, hoping Ro wouldn’️t notice and untied her hands!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:02 am

Heather would continue eating Ro out with how she was forced to, pleasuring the girl the best she could before she would feel something loosening around her wrists. She felt the silk rope suddenly start to slip off, causing her quite a bit of confusion until she realized there was only one thing that could mean. For some reason Amanda had untied her after waking up.

She wouldn't question it, she just would reach up and try to grab Ro by her thighs, trying to hold onto her tightly and attempt to roll the two of them over, trying to pull Ro and put her on the floor on her side. Hard enough to stun her, but not too hard to really hurt her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:07 am

Ro still had NOOO idea what was going on, until she felt Heather squirming… “Wha…HEY! HOW’️D YOU…HEY!” Ro didn’️t even know what had happened as she saw Heather grab her thighs and force her to roll, slamming herd onto Amanda’️s carpeted floor, dazed on the side of the bed.

Amanda gasped as she stopped breathing shallowly and rolled, putting Heather on her stomach facedown on the bed, but this was no attack. “Don’️t move your feet!” Amanda exclaimed as she sat up and grabbed Heather’️s ankles, trying to untie them as quickly ass possible. “We have a Ro to play with…I thinks he needs a little softening up, don’️t you Heather?” Meanwhile, Ro moaned on the ground, having hit her head.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 pm

As Heather tossed Ro off her and off the bed, she would gasp for air, taking in as much as she could to regain herself and her composure. The girl's reaction was priceless, and Heather was more t han happy to have been able to fight back a bit. Now, she just had to untie her ankles to get back at the girl. However, with Amanda's roll, it seemed like she was going to do that for her.

Heather grinned as her ankles were freed, knowing she now had full freedom over her body now. She would look over at Amanda, grinning as she heard her words. "I DO. I agree." Heather let out, pushing herself off the bed to try and slam her butt down on Ro's stomach.

Last edited by 1905 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:30 pm

“Actually that’️s a tautology, you already indicated your agreement by saying “I do”, so saying you agre…” Amanda had been temporarily distracted by whatever was going on to explain that Heather had said the same thing twice, but Ro said what Heather was probably going to say “Mandy shut your fucking mo…AHHHHH!” With a thud, the now free Heather slammed her ass down hard on Ro’️s belly.

The red headed girl was stunned by this blow, and was visibly winded. The air was roughly driven out of her body as Heather’️s naked ass slammed down onto Ro’️s gut. Moaning on the floor, Ro tried to move, but Amanda quickly gave her forehead a light stomp to make her end that idea. “I think Ro’️s feet had enough attention, your cute toes deserve some loving Heather.” Amanda essentially told Heather what to do, slowly taking control of Heather’️s supposed control.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Heather would just shake her head and ignore what Amanda was saying as she went to correct her grammar. That wasn't something that really mattered to her at the moment as she was ready to show Ro what happens when she does all that she did to Heather. Her grin would become even more wicked as she would slam her butt down on the girl's stomach.

She would sigh out, letting out a little laugh before she would hear Amanda's words. Heather would blink her eyes a bit, staring at her before she nodded her head. "Well, when you're right you're right I suppose." Heather let out, bringing her feet up to plant them on Ro's face, pressing the toes of her right on her lips. "Go ahead..You know what to do since you made me do it more than once."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Amanda was grinning as she saw Heather sitting onto of Ro. Amanda was so pleased to see this side of Heather, she always suspected Heather had a hidden dominant aspect. Hidden beneath a much more enjoyed sub aspect…which was fine for Amanda, who was the reverse. But was even more exciting for Amanda was that she was dominating the dom, slowly controlling Heather to make her do what she wanted done to Ro.

Ro was moaning on the ground from the stomp, and before she knew it, Heather’️s bare feet wee now in her face! RO tried to resist for a moment, but they were planted down hard, her toes right on her lips. Slowly, Ro began to kiss each of Heather’️s toes, one by one, giving them the attention they were do, before her tongue came out and began to lick them.

Amanda, meanwhile, now sat on Ro’️s lower stomach and crotch, behind Heather. She sat so close that her naked breasts pressed into her back as she lightly wrapped her arms around Heather’️s waist, hugging her from behind…but with affection, not a bearehug, and planting her chin on Heather’️s shoulder. ” “Make her suck your toes…” Amanda whispered, then slowly began to kiss Heather’️s neck.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 pm

As Heather planted her bare feet on Ro's face, She would thoroughly enjoy having taken control over the girl. Having turned the tables on her felt all too good, and seeing her resist before she finally gave in caused her to let out a little louder of a laugh. As she kissed each of her toes, licking each of them as well, Heather nodded her head, quite pleased. "Good, keep that up."

Heather would then feel Amanda sit right behind her, pressing her breasts into her back. Heather let out a little gasp at t he feeling, blushing deeply as the girl would lightly wrap her arms around her affectionately. She heard her whisper, sending shivers down her as she did, feeling her kisses on her neck. "Nh...R-right..I like that idea." Heather let out, bringing one foot over to Ro's chin to try and pull it down to open her mouth before shoving her toes in her mouth. "Suck on them"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Poor Heather, right now she’️s thinks she’️s the dominant one, she thinks she is in control, she thinks she has taken over and is now the Mistress. Little does she know, however, that Amanda had secretly taken over. All of her “suggestions” were just commands that Heather was taking, weather she knee wit yet or not. Amanda laughed with glee as Heather plunged her feet into Ro’️s mouth.

Ro tried to resist and keep her mouth closed, but there was no stopping Heather, whose sexy feet were now forcing her mouth open and plunging in. Ro finally submitted, for real, resigning herself to this and deciding to take her own advice and throw herself into the pleasure, since it wasn’️t a match. Ro’️s tongue slid out, this time with deliberate effort as she rubbed her tongue all over Heather’️s toes, suckling them as her tongue slid in-between each one, really wanting to pleasure Heather’️s feet.

“Our Ro knows how to have fun being domed…” Amanda chuckled as she rubbed her body lightly into Heather. In truth, Amanda loved this situation as well because of how gentle she was now getting to be with Heather. “It’️s so nice to be close to you like this…now…I think her mouth had enough…but don’️t you think she has an…excess…of air? Your cute little butt can take care of that…” Amanda giggled, leaning in and kissing Heather’️s neck up to her ears, where she was whispering, and lightly licked around it to make Heather shiver, as she “suggested” a smother.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:14 pm

"Mmnh.." Heather would take in the feeling of dominance completely, just loving it, not realizing for a second that Amanda still had quite the hold on her when it came to commanding her still. She would feel Ro's tongue all over her toes, sucking them and really giving her the best feelings that she could on her feet. Heather nodded her head, taking it all in still as she would wiggle her toes in the girl's mouth.

"That's..not as fun." Heather let out before Amanda would rub her body on her's, causing her to blush even more. The feeling of Amanda being as gentle with her as she was was quite comforting, but still embarrassing to Heather, though she tried to ignore it as much as she could. Hearing Amanda's next words, feeling her kiss her up her neck and to her ears, Heather would shiver out a bit, nodding her head. "Alright. Sounds good to me." Heather let out, taking her foot out of Ro's mouth. She would go to stand up, turning herself around before she would go to sit on Ro's face without any sort of warning.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next