Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Trouble

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Double Trouble - Page 6 Empty Re: Double Trouble

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:14 am

Amanda wasn’️t sure what to do. With the weight of two girls on top of her, Amanda couldn’️t buck Heather AND Ro off. She didn’️t want to be knocked out, and she knew Ro would have no problem doing that, but still she licked and kiss down Ro’️s feet, worshiping them as she was smothered rapidly loosing air. Her massage to Heather’️s breasts was becoming less and less intense and Amanda seemingly submitted to Ro’️s dominance.

Meanwhile, Ro could also tell Heather was about to loose consciousness too, but she wanted Heather to see what was going on. Giving a few more rubs, Ro would FINALLY slide a bit off of Heather’️s face, sitting on her chest while she kept smothering Amanda. “Here’️s a secret, Purple…she’️s VERY dominant…and very submissive. Well, she’️ll admit it if you ask her no problem, so not much of a secret…right Mandy?” Amanda just moaned in response.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:41 am

Heather would continue to let out muffled groans before she started feeling Amanda's massaging getting less and less intense. Heather was quite confused at the girl slowing down before Ro would slide off her face, sitting back on her chest. Heather gasped for air, taking in as much as she could, breathing quite heavily before she would hear Ro's words.

"Ah.." Heather let out at Ro's words. Honestly, that was true for Heather herself, though she felt that the sub/dom ratio was a bit reversed for her, though she would never admit as such. She would look up at Ro's legs, hearing Amanda's muffled moan, knowing exactly what she was doing. "U-uh...does..this mean you're going to knock her out and untie me?" Heather said with a little hopeful tone, though knowing quite well that this was probably not the case at all.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:46 am

[color=-red:3m2aoo7a] “I like to be the dominant one too…but sometimes, it’️s []realy[/i] fun to sit back and be the submissive one. Don’️t you think so?” Ro was giggling as she continued to smother poor Amanda out, the big breasted woman didn’️t have the energy to massage Heather or continue worshiping Ro’️s feet. “I AM going to knock Mandy out, so your half right. Hehe…” Soon, Amanda was drifting off into unconsciousness.

With that, Ro slowly slid down even further off Heather’️s chest, sliding down to sit on her stomach. “Now…you’️ve been having fun tonight, haven’️t you?” Ro chuckled, as she slid a foot forward and pinched Heather’️s left nipple with her toe. “I can tell Mandy went to a lot of effort for you.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 am

"A-ah.." Heather let out, blushing deeply as Ro asked her about being the submissive one. Heather would shuffle around a bit, trying to avoid answering t hat question as Amanda would pretty much stop massaging her breasts completely. She would hear her words, letting out a little sigh, shrugging her shoulders a bit. "Heh...tried.." Heather let out, shaking her head before she would feel Amanda going limp underneath her.

As Ro sat down on her stomach, Heather would nervously stare down at her before she would feel the girl slide her foot forward and start to pinch her left nipple. "H-haahn.." Heather let out at the feeling, squinting her eyes as she heard her words. "Egh...w-well...I.." Heather let out, not knowing what to say.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:02 am

“You don’️t have to be embarrassed, you’️ll have more fun if you can just admit it IS fun.” Ro laughed, bouncing lightly on Heather’️s body as she sat down on Heather’️s stomach, just idly pinching and teasing now, while Amanda napped. “You’️ll do better in these kinds of matches too….but, I can tell you don’️t really wana talk about that. So we’️ll table that for now.”

Ro giggled, then slid up forward, sitting on Ro’️s breasts again, as her sex moved closer to Heather’️s face. “Don’️t worry, I’️m not gona make you eat me out….yet…I wana ask you two questions. One…how’️d you’️d feel about a real match, no Hentai falls, a friendly competitive match in the ring? And two…wacha think of Mandy there?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:36 am

"Tch..I..that's ridiculous.." Heather let out as the girl would start to bounce on her stomach, still pinching at her nipple. The girl would go on about Heather liking those sorts of thing. Heather would just shake her head as the girl said that she didn't want to talk about it. She wanted badly to pull the girl's foot away and stop her pinching, but still she couldn't.

Though soon, she felt her inch up her body, sitting on her breasts again and moving her sex close to her face. Heather would move her head away as much as she could before she heard Ro's words. "a-ah...against you?......Fine. I have no problems with that." Heather let out before she heard her next words, causing her to blush deep. "Wh-what do I think of her?..I..I don't know..I-I mean..." Heather let out, really not knowing what to say to that question.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:43 am

“Goooood! We’️ll decide on what type of match latter, I can tell you’️ll be quiet a challenge to ebat.” Ro said as she continued to sit on Heather’️s chest, her sex still close to Heather’️s face while her feet rested on Amanda’️s sleeping breasts…which happened to be, somewhat threatingly, right next to Heather.

“Well, you have to think something. You’️re clearly…sorta friendly, she thinks you’️re her friend anyway. And she even respects the things you really don’️t want you to do. I was teasing her before…but you must have realized, she likes you. I mean….really likes you.’️ Ro said, smirking down at Heather while her bare foot leaned over, giving Heather’️s nose a light pinch then moving away.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:09 am

"Nh..r-right." Heather let out as the girl's sex was quite close to her face. She would see her feet rest on Amanda's breasts, Heather's head really still inbetween them as they pressed up against her cheeks a bit, causing Heather to blush a little more from the feeling.

"Nh I..do...see her as a friend.." Heather let out before she would hear Ro's words of Amanda actually really liking her, pinching her nose with her toes at the same time. Heather would blush deeply at that, her eyes widening a bit as she averted her gaze. "A-a-ah...th-that's...w-well she....."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:14 am

“kissy kiss.” Ro giggled, dipping her other toes onto Heather’️s lips the moment she stopped talking, but pulled it out for a second. “If you really are single…well, you can do the math.” Ro giggled, then slowly slid forward towards Heather’️s face, smiling.

“While you think about the possible fun of that idea…you’️d better do a good job eating me out…” And with that, Ro slid forward, forcing her bare sex over Heather’️s mouth as it enveloped her, her crotch completely smothering Heather’️s poor face as she tried to force Heather to comply. Meanwhile, Amanda stirred just a little….

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:40 am

"Mmng.." Heather let out, blushing a little deeper as Ro would dip her other toes onto her lips. She would go to turn her head before the girl would pull her toes away, saying what she did. "A-aah..I....but.." Heather let out, biting her lip at Ro's suggestion before she would see the girl move up a little more.

"Hah..Wh-wha!? Mmmph!!" Heather let out, cut off as the girl would press her sex against her mouth, completely smothering her. Heather was already exhausted from Ro sitting on her face just earlier, and she knew it was no use struggling. She would reluctantly stick her tongue out, starting to lick at the girl's sex as she shut her eyes tightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next