Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Trouble

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Double Trouble - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Trouble

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:21 am

“Grab her…” Amanda said… “Why do I…..ohh….” Ro eventually complied, swiftly moving to try to get behind Heather and grab her by both arms, trying to holder in place in front of the bed.

Meanwhile, Amanda had ducked under the bed and withdrawn the random silk ropes she kept under there, which usually came in handy. “Why am I doing this again…?”. Ro was beginning to waver once more, but Amanda knew just what to say. “Look down…” Ro did, and once again saw a beautiful naked Heather…right as Amanda began to secure her ankles with the silk rope, tying her up to be used by them… “Oh…”. Amanda giggled at this, and began to tie Heather’️s wrists.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 am

"Ah-hah!?" Heather let out in startled surprise as Ro would grab her by both arms holding her in place. Heather would struggle against her as she watched Amanda reach under her bed and pull out that length of rope.

Heather would freeze up a bit as she saw it, but would again start to struggle in Ro's grasp, trying to break out. Though soon, she would find her ankles secured with the silk rope, soon after that finding her wrists tied up as well. Heather groaned out from the feeling, feeling herself being restrained completely, unable to really fight back now. "Guh..ridiculous.." Heather let out, squirming around a bit in her bounds.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:02 pm

“One day we have to have a real fight…your strong…” Ro mumbled as she dealt with Heather’️s hands, keeping them contained as she tried to break out. “Listen…I learned a LONG time ago…it doesn’️t matter if your twice as strong as Mandy, when she gets going…just enjoy the ride, and I assure you, it’️s ridiculous but awesome.”

Amanda giggled wildly at what Ro just said, it was true…Heather was a better wrestler, so was Ro, and Ro was physically larger and stronger and well. But, Amanda always somehow got her way. Now that Heather was finally restrained, she grabbed away Heather from Ro’️s grasp, throwing her onto the bed lightly, so as not to really bounce her. Amanda smirked, looking down at the restrained naked woman underneath her… “Ro…I think you need to practice those moves I was using on you…”

Ro paused for a moment, unsure, then she remembered…and slowly began to smirk. “I dunn…hey!” Amanda wasn’️t really going to let Ro say no, she was already on top of Ro, pulling her bikini top off.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:09 pm

"A-ah..well.." Heather let out as Ro's mumbles. She wasn't one to be called strong usually, but she was starting to think she might be a little stronger than she puts herself off to be. However, she just was thinking if Ro really wanted to see something, she would have to show her her speed in the ring. At her next words though, Heather would click her tongue, shaking her head.

Heather heard Amanda's wild giggle, causing her to click her tongue before Amanda threw her onto the bed, Heather's wrists and ankles tied together, restraining her along with that leash and collar that was still around her neck. Heather looked up at Amanda and Ro, seeing them start to talk with eachother. Heather had a deep blush develop on her face as Amanda would pull Ro's bikini top off, revealing her naked breasts.

Heather stared on for a second, gulping a bit as her face was completely red. "Wh...what moves are you talking about?" Heather said quite nervously.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:18 pm

:Just your favorite move, Heather.” Amanda teased “Wait, hold on this isn’️t really right…I didn’️t beat…” Ro began to protest, but instead of trying to seduce Ro this time, Amanda reached out and tweaked Ro’️s nipples…hard. “Gah!”

“Shhhh…” Amanda let out, pulling Ro by her breasts and shoving her onto the bed, forcing her on top of Heather. Ro gasped, from the pain of the surprise nipple twist, and the surprise of crashing into Heather like that. But, Ro didn’️t get a chance to do anything more. Suddenly, Amanda shoved Ro downward, shoving Ro’️s bare breasts over Heather’️s face. At first, Ro was going to shake Amanda off and get up…but…then she felt Heather squirming underneath her…felt her face caught in her cleavage…writhing and struggling…Ro gradually began to smirk…

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:38 pm

"Wha..my favorite move?" Heather let out, quite a bit confused before she watched Amanda tweak at Ro's nipples. The girl really was in quite a bit of control over the whole situation, nearly using Ro as her tool it seemed to give Heather quite the night in her POW session.

"Ah-hah!?" Heather let out, blushing deep as Amanda would force Ro on top of her. Heather looked up at the girl, struggling in her bounds a bit before Amanda would force her even more downward, pressing the girl's bare breasts into her face. Now it was quite clear obviously what Amanda was talking about, and Heather's face was a complete red. She would frantically struggle underneath the girl, but with her wrists and ankles tied there wasn't much she could do other than twist and turn her body and head, letting out muffled groans as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Heather had it figured exactly right. Of the cadre of three friends, only John could control Amanda. Even though Ro was markedly stronger and larger than Amanda, it did seem as though Amanda was the dominant one. Ro, who expressed great reservations about what she was doing, was sort of vulnerable to Amanda’️s sexual ways…this was likely because they had known each other for so long. Though they were not a couple, and weren’️t really compatible as one, they were definitely more than friends, at least physically.

Heather finally remembered her ‘favorite’️ move as Amanda pressed Ro into her, using Ro like a pillow or something to smother the poor girl. She could tell Heather was embarrassed, and was trying to get out of the hold, wanting to be out of Ro’️s breasts.

Ro, meanwhile, was getting more and more into her dominant role as this progressed “Mmm…” Ro unconsciously let out. “It feels even better when she struggles, doesn’️t it?” Amanda teased as she slowly released Ro, who was more than happy to continue on her own. As heather struggled and fought, moaning into her breasts, Ro’️s pleasure just increased, soon Ro was on her own snaking her arms around to hold the purple haired girl in place, lightly rubbing her soft breasts as they suffocated Heather.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 pm

"Hmn???? Mmmmph!!" Heather kept letting out muffled yells as she was smothered by Ro's breasts. At first it seemed like Amanda was making her do it, but when the girl got off her and left Ro on her own, it was clear that Ro was enjoying smothering her quite a bit. Heather's eyes were squinted as she could just about see up at Ro, her breasts not as engulfing as Amanda's were, but still quite large.

She felt her start to rub her breasts on her, holding her head in place with her arms, causing even more trouble for Heather. It was incredibly embarrassing and being tied up she was completely helpless under her. She would start to buck her body up as much as she could, doing all that she could to try and get Ro off her, but she knew just how difficult it would be.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:58 pm

“I…..Amanda…” Ro still had one or two last minute reservations. “It’️s not wrong or cheap, I won and it’️s my prerogative…I’️m just inviting you to help…” Amanda seamed to know exactly what Ro’️s objections were. Standing besides the bed, Amanda was able to reach down and brush against Heather’️s strong legs, holding them in place.

“Don’️t knock her out…” Ro cut her off, “I KNOW WHAT I’️M DOING!” Ro called back, squeezing Heather…while meanwhile Amanda’️s fingers began to drift towards Heather’️s sex, her finger slowly penetrating as she pressed to in…Amanda toyed with Heather for a few moments before getting off and going to get her toy box, smirking as Ro finally let Heather up to avoid knocking her out. “Ro, be a dear and get the rest of your clothes off…” Amanda giggled as Ro chuckled nervously…

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Heather would hear Ro and Amanda talk to eachother, silencing her groans for a bit as she continued her struggles. Soon though, she felt Amanda's hand start to brush against her legs, holding them in place. She would shiver a bit from the feeling as she tried to shake her head, but it was held in place quite tightly still by Ro.

Next she felt Ro suddenly squeeze her as she yelled out, causing Heather to let out a muffled yell that would morph into a moan as Amanda would slowly push her fingers into her sex. Heather struggled wildly at the feeling of the pleasure suddenly assaulting her before finally Amanda would stop and Ro would get raise her breasts from her face, Heather gasping for air. She would breathe in and out heavily, her face a total red as she heard Amanda's words to Ro. "Wh-what? D-don't do it..kh..j-just let me go!!" Heather yelled out, struggling and prying at the ropes to no avail as she lie there on the bed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next