Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Trouble

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Double Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Trouble

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Ro looked down at Heather, the ties up girl was demanding that she not get undressed and let her go… “You know some people would pay Amanda for the treatment your getting…” Ro shrugged a bit, then pealed off her bikini bottom as Amanda ordered, now the two of them were naked, Amanda the only one still dressed.

While Amanda was getting the toys, she heard Heather teling Ro to let her go. “Heather! You call her Mistress Ro!” Ro turned a bit, “That’️s not really necessary…” But Amanda cut her off, “Shhh! Get her on her stomach!” Ro just shrugged, turning the tied up girl onto her stomach, since she couldn’️t stop it while tied up. Amanda then walked up and whispered into Ro’️s ears…whatever she said, at first Ro was not happy…then she slowly began to smirk… “Your mean…” Amanda smirked “Would you prefer I did it to you?”

Ro chuckled, then slowly climbed up onto the bed. She sat on the edge, with her body facing Heather’️s face while she was on her stomach. Ro slowly began to press her feet forward, planting them onto Heather’️s lips. “You know what to do, my slave.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 pm

"Gh..Like I care!!" Heather let out as she heard Ro's words, a quite similar thing to what Amanda has said about herself before. Heather didn't want to hear it. Being in this position was incredibly humiliating. While she might like it deep down, she wouldn't admit it for a second, her mind not wanting to like it at all.

"Wh-what??" Hearing Amanda's command to her, telling her what to call Ro, she grit her teeth in frustration. It was quite the humiliating command, to have to call the girl mistress, but she WAS Amanda's prisoner and had to do exactly what she asked. "f-fine.." She let out before the girl turned her onto her stomach. She would see Amanda whisper in her ears, watching Ro smirk from it and say what she did. "Mean? Wh..what did she say?"

Heather watched as Ro would climb up onto the bed, seeing her press her feet forward before planting them on her lips. Heather's face turned red as she went to turn her head away before she heard those words. "Nnguh.." Heather let out a sound of resignation as she would kiss at the girl's feet a couple times, a disgusted look on her face as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 am

“Except, Ro, I’️d never prostitute myself because capital is the root of all evil in our civilization.” Amanda was, of course, a Marxist. “Your such bull shit sometimes…nothing you say makes sense…ever.”

Ro flexed her toes as she felt Heather kissing her, a pleased moan escaping from Ro’️s lips. “Mmm..a little more licking…” Ro let out, with her other foot rubbing into Heather’️s face, one being worshiped, the other dominating heather at the same time. This was a natural time for a conversation. “Is she like that with you? Saying random…ridiculousness?

While Ro was teasing Heather with her feet, Amanda was evilly sneaking behind Heather…with a long vibrator wand in her hands. Smirking, she came up behind Heather, she would wait for Heather to give her answer, then once she did, she would begin to press the vibrator against Heather’️s sex, letting the vibrations tease Heather and laughing. “I think you should smother her. Like, I’️ actually demanding you do.” Ro rolled her eyes, then began to press her one foot against Heather’️s mouth, and the other against her nose, smothering her. Apparently whatever else Amanda whispered included some kind of incentive to obey…or rather to not disobey…for Ro.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 am

Heather let out a little frustrated growl as Ro told her to lick more. She hated the position she was in, but she knew it would just get worse if she refused. Tied up and helpless, Heather was obeying the two girls quite a bit. With that one foot rubbing against her face, she would start to lick at the other, doing as Ro asked before she heard her question. "Gh..yes..all the time..She-Nh-haah!?!"

Heather's words would be cut off as she suddenly felt the vibrator press against her sex. Heather couldn't help but moan out from the feeling, writhing around on the bed a bit before she heard Amanda's words. Before she could plead for Ro not to, she would feel her press her feet against her nose and mouth, effectively smothering her.

Heather let out muffled moans and groans into Ro's feet, the pleasure from the vibrator teasing her body while her air was cut off by Ro's feet. Whimpers would accompany her moans as she felt even more helpless, struggling and trying to move her head away from the girl's feet while she tried to endure the vibrations as much as possible.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:47 am

Ro seamed, actually, content to let Heather have some space and get a little air…but it seamed that Amanda had really said something. “Don’️t let her escape! And the things I say make perfect sense…” Ro shrugged, “Sorry, Purple.” Ro took one of her feet, and used it to position it behind Heather’️s head, while the other one smothered both her lips and her nostrils.

Meanwhile, Amanda’️s vibrator continued to play with Heather’️s sex, pressing into it, rubbing against it…faster and faster, Amanda began to press and rub the vibrator…but then suddenly…she stopped…pulling the vibrator away while Ro’️s feet kept Heather from turning to see what was next…she’️d feel it, though, as a strange feeling would tab against Heather’️s ass lightly… “You liked these, right?” The thing would feel rubber and strange, until Amanda pressed the Dildo against Heather’️s sex!

Last edited by 199 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 am

"Hmmnn...!" Heather let out a long muffled groan as Ro apologized to her, calling her purple. The name caused Heather to blush a little more for some reason as the girl would hold her head in place with one foot and continue smothering her with the other. Heather was starting to get a little lightheaded from the whole thing, feeling like her body was going to give on her.

With Amanda picking up the pace of her rubbing and pressing the vibrator harder against her sex, Heather was going wild from the pleasure, really feeling like she would give in any second. Though suddenly, she would feel Amanda stop and pull the vibrator away. Heather tried her best to turn and look over her shoulder, but Ro's feet would keep her from doing so, causing her quite a bit of frustration. Soon though, she felt the rubber-like feeling on her ass, hearing Amanda's words before she felt the dildo press against her sex.

Heather let out a muffled yell, trying to refuse that with all her might as she tried her hardest to move her head, wanting to get a breath of air.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 am

“I like ‘Purple’️, let’️s use that…Ro…let her beathe.” Amanda chuckled, deciding that the ‘Purple’️ nickname was a fun one to have. Ro shrugged, looseing her foot enough for Heather to breath…then pulled her foot all the way away, letting head head have the freedom to move.

“I’️m surprised your not putting that somewhere else.” Ro teased Amanda, having…memories of when Amanda has taken control of Ro. “Heather asked me not to.” Amanda said, absent mindedly, not realizing what she said. Without further warning, Amanda began to thrust the dildo into Heather’️s sex, pumping it in and out while Amanda giggled. “Awww…don’️t be so upset Heather…” But before Amanda can tease Heather, Ro cut in… “And you LISTENED?! She must love you, Purple.”

“Sh….sh..shut up! I’️m gona get you for that….shut up and slide forward, I want your sex in Heather’️s face.” Ro just grimaced and slowly slid forward, pressing her sex against Heather’️s mouth. Amanda was actually flabbergasted…shuttering, blushing…could this be the first time Heather ever saw Amanda embarrassed?

Last edited by 199 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:19 am

As Ro finally moved her feet away, allowing Heather to breathe, Heather would gasp for air, resting her face on the bed as she really tried to recover herself. She would carefully breathe in and out, all the while dealing with the feeling that Amanda was still giving her with that dildo.

As she heard the two talk with eachother, Heather paid nearly no attention to what Amanda refused to do as the girl would start to thrust the dildo in and out of her sex. Heather let out a loud moan, her body arching as much as it could in her position before Ro would cut in to Amanda's teasing. Heather would blush deeply at what Ro said before she would suddenly hear Amanda start to stutter and stumble over her words.

The reaction Amanda gave caused Heather to grin a little, about to say something before Ro pressed her sex against her mouth. Heather's eyes would widen as the girl bare sex was against her face, causing her to let out a muffled groan and moan from Amanda's still pumping. While Heather enjoyed Amanda's embarrassment, Heather was far more embarrassed at the moment, frantically struggling as she felt her body reaching it's limit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:26 am

“She has a girlfriend anyway…” Amanda said, then pressed the dildo in further, slowly starting to thrust it in and out, building further and further, until she was essentially fucking Heather with the dildo. “So..it doesn’️t matter……why aren’️t you smothering? Scisor her.”

“But raping someone with a girlfriend is okay…fine…” Ro smirked, before her long legs slowly began to wrap around Heather’️s head, while she used them to force her sex further into Heather’️s face, smothering her once more. “Now Ro, Heather…the first one to cum…may not like the result. The one who cum’️s last probably will be happy” Ro growled a bit, “Your always…god dammit Mandy…” Amanda didn’️t seam to care… “….ready…set…go!” Amanda, at that moment, began to be very aggressive with the dildo, trying to make Heather cum with it.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:44 am

Heather's moans continued as Amanda would keep building with her pumping with the dildo. Heather's body was in an incredibly state of pleasure from the movements, almost feeling like she was completely frozen still in the state. Hearing Amanda's words though would cause her to panic a little again, squinting her eyes.

Soon, she felt Ro's legs wrap around her head, pressing her face hard against her sex, starting to smother her again. Heather's body only writhed around from the pleasure, but when she heard Amanda's words, she knew she had to do something. She couldn't lose when it came to this, but her body was already about to burst. She would reluctantly stick her tongue out, licking at Ro's sex quite nervously, incredibly embarrassed as she was just seconds away from cumming already, inside finding this 'battle' to be quite unfair.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next