Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:45 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 2:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Trouble

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Double Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Trouble

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:51 pm

“I think your reasoning is flaaaaaaaaaaaaaawed wow…” Ro was going to say something sort of similar to what Heather was thinking, about how this wasn’️t fair, but before she could finish, she felt Heather’️s lounge press into her sex, making her gasp… “God..purple…mmm…” Ro moaned out, feeling Heather’️s reluctant tongue.

“Every thing you don’️t want to happen comes to you if you loose Ro, I like Purple better than you…you can imagine the bad things.” Amanda raised both eyebrows, teasing, but Ro had known Amanda long enough to know she PROBABLY wanted to win…so, she began to smother Heather even harder. Meanwhile, Amanda wasn’️t playing nice with that dildo, fucking Heather in and out with it, while she leaned over and began to kiss up Heather’️s back, adding arousal to the whole situation by licking and kissing until she got up to RO’️s legs. Giggling, she gave Ro’️s foot a kiss. “Mm…fuck off!” Amanda wanted to make it hard for Ro as well.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Heather would hear Ro gasp and react to her tongue, hearing her call her purple again, a name that for some reason still embarrassed Heather every time she said it. She would try to ramp up her licking, entering the girl's sex with her tongue now as she ate her out the best she could with her reluctance still holding her back a bit.

Hearing Amanda's words, Heather was trying to make that come true with her tongue, but with Amanda really fucking her with that dildo and Ro squeezing harder, smothering her even more, Heather couldn't take it. The lack of air and the pumping in and out drove her wild. Amanda's kisses along her back weren't helping at all either. Heather wanted to keep going and try her best to get to Ro before she came, but she just couldn't do it. A couple more seconds passed before Heather would burst, her juices flowing out of her sex as she let out a deep muffled moan.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:06 pm

“Hmmm! Mandy…Purple…” Amanda was now doing much as Heather was before, licking and pecking at Ro’️s foot, being very mean and wondering if she could make Heather win in an upset victory…Ro certainly seamed to love this. But, all the while, she continued to pump in and out with that dildo, making Heather squirm.

Soon, she felt Heather brusting, her juices coating the sex toy and her hand. “Awww, looks like Purple lost…but don’️t let her go, keep going till you make Ro cum!” Ro had no intention of letting to, continuing to squeeze and smother Heather as she ate her out.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 pm

At Ro's moaning out their names, Heather would get even more embarrassed. She could tell Amanda was coercing Ro a little, aiding Heather just a bit, but her pumping was too much for her as she would burst out.

She thought it would be over, but Amanda just kept pumping, saying what she did to the two of them. Heather groaned out, knowing she couldn't do anything about it as she would continue to eat Ro out. She would lick all around inside her sex, trying to pump her tongue in and out and give her the most pleasure that she could, as embarrassing as it was for her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Amanda, too, wasn’️t really done teasing ro, kissing and licking up Ro’️s leg, making Ro growl. “I’️m gona….urrr…” Ro could barley do anything, she was frozen by Heather’️s movements, her tongue pulsing in and out of her sex as she felt Amanda tease her.

Finally, it was too much, and Ro burst, her juices flowing into Heather’️s face as her body convulsed, cumming hard. Amanda decided to stop pumping, pulling the dildo out, while Ro pushed away with her feet finally releasing Heather. Ro gasped, panting, as she looked at Heather’️s wet face… “God Purple…your good…must have been taking lessons from your girlfriend.” Ro teased…but she wasn’️t teasing Heather, she was teasing Amanda. “Shut up! We’️re not girlfriends, she has one…..now…what to do with you…”

Last edited by 199 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:50 pm

"Mmmguff!!" Heather let out as the girl would burst onto her face, Heather trying to move her head away as quickly as she could before finally Ro would push away and Amanda would stop pumping that dildo in her sex. She would finally get a second to rest, breathing in and out, spitting out the juices that were going into her mouth as she heard the two talk.

"Nh..enough of that." Heather let out, blushing deeply as she shook her head. "You keep saying that...I..don't have a girlfriend anymore s-so stop that.." Heather continued, averting her gaze.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:02 am

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Ro let out, giggling as Heather made the mistake of admitting she was now single. “God dammit Heather…” Amanda groaned a bit as Heather blushed, not realizing what she had let loose. “Awww, hear that Mandy? Purple’️s single, this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.” Ro teased, laughing a bit more at Amanda.

“Shut up, Ro…I’️m sorry Heather, I didn’️t know you two had actually broken up over that….” Well…this had seriously put a damper on what the three of them we’️re doing. There was a pause while Amanda thought, and Ro shut up…for once…as asked. “Uhmm…I guess…” Ro coughed a bit, interrupting. “Are we ending over that? Thinking twice now that she’️s available aren’️t you?” Amanda grimaced. “Shut up….doofus.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:12 am

"...What!?" Heather let out at Ro's reaction and Amanda's counter reaction. She would just look up at the two, back and forth as Ro would begin to tease Amanda for it. Heather would blush a bit as Ro would laugh at her, and she was watching Amanda's reactions. It wasn't until the mood suddenly changed that she looked away a bit.

"A-ah..it's fine." Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders. She wasn't as dejected by the whole thing anymore, starting to feel quite a bit better about being single. She heard Ro tease her again, causing Heather to look up at both of them. "U-uh..actually I..wouldn't mind you two untying me and letting me go." Heather let out, letting out a little nervous laugh as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:21 am

“Hahahhaha…” And immediately, Heather had broken up the awkward moment. “How long have we been doing this? You say that every time, Heather, and do I EVER let you go? Hehe….all right, Ro, pick her up, get her on her feet.”

Ro smirked, then did as Amanda asked. “It was a nice try though, Purple.” Ro chuckled as she picked up the purple girl, putting her onto her feet. Once Heather was standing, Amanda came up behind her, and slowly wrapped her arms around Heather’️s stomach, while the back fo Heather’️s head parked itself in Amanda’️s breasts. “Ahhh, I see how this works…” Ro giggled, then came up to Heather, also wrapping her arms around Heather as her breasts took over the FRONT of Heather’️s face, totally engulfing her head and smothering her.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 am

"Uugh.." Heather would let out as she heard Amanda's laughter, then telling her that wasn't going to work, just as Heather expected. She had just caused the exact opposite to happen by suggesting what she did.

"Gh..shut up.." Heather let out at Ro's words as the girl picked her up and put her on her feet. She would blink a few times as Amanda came up behind her, wrapping her arms around her stomach and pressing her breasts onto the back of her head. "Wh-what?" Heather let out, blushing deeply at the feeling before Ro would come up to her, wrapping her arms around her and pressing her breasts on the front of her face, Heather getting trapped between the two girls' breasts, letting out muffled groans as she twisted and turned in her bounds.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next