by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 3 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:44 am

Amanda continued tyo struggle in Heather’️s hold, she heard Heather refuse to let her go and even squeeze her harder, doing extensive damage to Amanda, who was really suffering in this hold. “NO! Fuuuuck!” Amanda let out, unwilling to tap.

That’️s when she tried her hentai attack, whipping the grin off of Heather’️s face as she poked at her sex, letting her out and crawling away. “It’️s absolutely fair! I said no holding back! Amanda responded, seeing Heather blush. Amanda used the time to get to her feet, her neck was in pain and this slowed her down, but she managed to get to her feet, getting her arms up in a defensive stance “Try again?”

In truth, Amanda was a bit of a counter puncher, she preferred her enemies to come to her.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 3 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:55 pm

As Heather would crawl away from Amanda, getting to her feet finally, she would watch the girl get into her defensive stance, saying what she did. "Y-yeah but..this isn't..f-fine whatever!!" Heather yelled out, frustrated and blushing deeply before she heard her ask to try again. Just this line enfuriated Heather for some reason and she would grit her teeth, trying to charge at Amanda and tackle her to the ground.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Amanda laughed as Heather seamed a bit flabbergasted by what Amanda said. “This is an anything goes match! That’️s what this is, now come on.” Amanda smiled as she raised her arms, awaiting Heather’️s attack. When it came, Amanda was slightly surprised by what Heather did, she apparently decided to recklessly tackle Amanda instead of taking a more subtle approach. Amanda reacted purely defensively, lifting her foot up for Heather to slam into, unless she stopped short (in which case, Amanda would try to dodge, but it would likely be too late.)

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 pm

As Heather charged Amanda, she let her thoughts just slide away as she charged her quite recklessly. Of course, for her efforts, the same thing that happened before that she remembered with the two happened again. She would try to turn her head a bit to stop the impact but her kick would just collide with the side of it, causing Heather to fall on the mat on her side, groaning as she rubbed the side of her head.

"D-damn.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:31 pm

“…why would you even do that…?” Amanda mumbled, a bit surprised at that, but she didn’️t let Heather have even a second to respond. With Heather on the floor, Amanda quickly ran towards Heather and tried to scoop up Heather’️s legs, flipping her onto her stomach. If possible, Amanda would try to grab Heather’️s legs and bend it back, trying to get Heather in a boston crab, bending far enough to sit on Heather’️s upper back! “Now…just tap, I don’️t like to damage my Heathers… She said, weirdly using the word Heather in a plural sense.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:42 pm

"Gh..I-Ah!?" Heater went to reply but Amanda would quickly scoop up her legs, turning her over and getting her into a boston crab. Heather would yell out in pain, scratching at the mat as she shook her head. "D-damnit!!" Heather yelled out, refusing Amanda's words as the girl bent her back ridiculously far. Heather would grit her teeth, trying to put as much force into her legs as possible to attempt to kick Amanda away, wanting immediately out of the submission.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:47 pm

“Just give up…!” Amanda let out as she felt Heather trying to kick away from the Boston crab, tormenting her with the hold, but Heather was trying really hard to get out. Amanda reinforced her hold, but this made her slide a bit, now sitting on Heather’️s lower back instead of her upper back, reducing the effectiveness of the hold, and making her grip on Heather’️s feet looser.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:50 pm

"N-no!!" Heather yelled out as she kicked away as much as she could. Finally, she would feel Amanda loosen it up a bit, giving Heather quite a bit of relief, but Amanda would do her best to reinforce it, still keeping it in while she ended up now sitting on her lower back. Heather would clench her fists, trying to push her body up and try to do another hard jolt with her legs, trying again to throw Amanda off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Amanda tried her best to keep Heather down, but it didn’️t work well, soon Heather managed to slip out of the Boston crab, getting one leg free! Amanda, though, wasn’️t going to let Heather off that easily. As Heather’️s second leg got free, Amanda SNATCHED it with both hands, then flipped down onto her back, seizing the leg and rapping her legs around it, hoping that she could lock in an improvised, albeit kinda week and rushed, leg lock before Heather could pound her.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Heather would let out a sigh of relief, but that relief didn't last for very long. She was sure that she had just forced Amanda off her but next thing she knew, Amanda had seized her leg, wrapping her legs around it and putting her in a leg lock. Heather would let out another yell of pain, cursing under her breath. "Damnit Amanda.." She yelled, kicking frantically with her free leg at the girl to try and get her to release her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next