by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 6 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:51 am

“That was SO MINOR, and I could have easily made it a low blow which is perfectly legitimate in this match!” Amanda had a very similar feeling, one poke made Heather really cross, she takes everything personally in a fight. “So emotional! Next time I’️ll make it a claw, not a rub!” Amanda let out with an annoyed expression as she dragged Heather in, reeling her in like a fish. Or something. Something that is reeled. Anyway, Amanda soon began her sensual attack.

“Stop it? Why, I only just begun! I’️ll think about stopping it when you say sorry!” Amanda exclaimed as she began to rub her breast into Heather’️s sex, grinding and rubbing into her, both of them got a lot of pleasure from this, but Amanda was better in Hentai matches, she was holding her own a lot more than Heather was in this move. “Or you could submit…I MIGHT accept it…”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 6 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 am

"M-minor!? Th-that's something you do i-in some sort of hentai match not this!" Heather let out, though honestly knowing the fact that she may be overreacting...quite a bit. Still she wasn't going to admit that. She was going to stand her ground and be just as stubborn as she always was when it came down to things like that.

"J-just begun!? Don't be ridiculous!! Cut it out!!" Heather let out through her moans as the girl kept rubbing their sexes together. The pleasure was getting to be a bit much as she heard Amanda's next words. "Aaahn....n..no..hell no.." Heather let out, shaking her head. She just had to endure it somehow and maybe she could somehow pull through.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:08 am

“All right, I just said! Next time I’️ll claw you! Put aside maybe you look nice so people want to touch you, I’️ll make sure there’️s no more of THAT. Sheesh, whiney petite bourgeois.” Amanda let out, in frustration with Heather’️s reaction. Further discussion was irrelevant, Heather was too stubborn when she was angry, but this hold was getting nowhere. Not only that, but Amanda herself was getting too aroused.

Amanda soon shifted gears. She slid back off of Heather’️s leg, offering her a moment of relief, but then grabbed Heather’️s free leg. Using her grip, she’️d try to bend both legs forward, folding Heather in half with her feet moving towards her face. While this would happen, Amanda would slightly open Heather’️s legs, leaving Heather’️s sex exposed and bent towards the direction of Heather’️s feat, allowing Amanda to lean over and bend her face over, trying to eat Heather out in this position!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 am

"Egh..whatever!" Heather let out as Amanda's words, having no idea what she meant at the insult that she threw her way. All Heather was focused on was enduring the pleasure that was running through her body. Of course, Amanda didn't seem to think that was enough. Heather was about to find herself in a much more compromising position.

She would soon feel Amanda fold her body over, bending her legs forward before spreading them out. She would suddenly feel her start to eat her out, causing Heather's eyes to widen. She let out a deep moan, the pleasure assaulting her quite rapidly. She couldn't take it, having all this and it all happening in front of a capacity crowd. She would shake her head, yelling out as she gave in. "S...stoop Amanda!! I-I give alright!? I submit!" She let out through her moans, hoping Amanda would accept it as she tapped wildly on the mat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:21 am

Amanda was at once cheerful and dismayed, she HAD wanted to win this match through more traditional means, but she hadn’️t really done that. In fact, this may have had the effect of making Heather look stronger. Amanda put that aside, for the moment, and broke her erotic attack for just a moment. “Apologize for calling me a fat ass! Loud enough for everyone to hear!” Amanda exclaimed.

Meanwhile, the moment Amanda said this, Amanda would resume her attempt to make Heather cum, licking and worshiping Heather’️s sex, invading her with her tongue, probing at her clit, trying to make her spill all over herself.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 am

As Amanda stopped eating her out for a bit, Heather would let out a sigh, much relieved that it seemed like it was over. Though she would hear Amanda's words next, causing her to curl her brow as she did. "Wh-what? A...apologize? But.." Heather let out, hating that she had to apologize for something that she said in the heat of the moment before suddenly she felt Amanda going back to work with her tongue.

"N-naah~~ N-n-no! No Amanda Stop! I..I'm sorry!! I'm sorry for calling you a fat ass o-ok!? D-don't..No more!" Heather let out, her body wanting badly to give in, but she was trying with all her might to stop herself from cumming for Amanda out in front of all the people.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:32 am

“Well…” Amanda let out, finally pulling her mouth off of Heather’️s sex, not forcing her to cum. “Could have saved yourself a lot of aggravation saying that in the beginning…” Amanda smirked, “So…here’️s the deal…I like you a lot, so I’️m not going to embarrass you anymore in this ring…” Amanda was mumbling lowly again, not caring for the audience to here. “In fact, I’️m gonna pick you up, let you get dressed, and we’️ll leave, because I want to be your friend…but you ARE my prisoner, when we leave, all bets are off. There’️s still dignity to be had for you if we do that.”

True to her word, Amanda slowly got up, moving slow to avoid dropping Heather’️s legs in a painful way, and even picked up Heather’️s clothes and handed them to Heather. Without saying a word, or really gloating or playing to the crowd at all, Amanda would wait for Heather to get her clothes on, then walk out of the ring with Heather in tow, taking her backstage.

Last edited by 199 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:36 am

"Nh.." Heather would listen to Amanda's words, just really taking in that she had just lost to the girl as she pulled her mouth away from her sex. She heard her next words in a mumble, causing her to stare up at her and nod her head. "...Thank you for that much." Heather let out as the girl would get up and let her body rest.

She would take her clothes when Amanda handed them to her, slipping them back on as she got to her feet. She would nod to the girl as she would follow her backstage, knowing that to their agreement for the match she was indeed her prisoner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:44 am

“Stop!” Amanda would let out, a few moments after they got backstage. “This way, to the lockerooms…” Heather may have had her own locker room, but being so new Amanda did not, they moved to the open lockerooms where Amanda’️s locker was. Leading Heather in there, Amanda would soon find her locker, and open it. From it, she’️d reveal a leather collar with a chain attached to it. “This is for you, my…OOOF!”

Amanda’️s words would soon be cut off by a somewhat taller and stronger looking woman in a black bikini, who had randomly appeared from the next row of lockers and had her arms around Amanda’️s neck! “SLEEPER TIME!!!!!” Ro laughingly exclaimed, getting Amanda in that very hold. Apparently Ro didn’️t know what was going on. Ro Laren, Amanda’️s friend from abck home, was new to AFW. The two often had such ambushes, it was an old game to them.

“RO!....STOP!...I’️VE A GUEST WITH ME!” Amanda coughed out as Ro clung on for a few moments. Looking to Heather, Ro would eventually release Amanda’️s neck.

“Oh…look at that…”

“Yup…” Amanda chuckled, finally releasing herself from Ro’️s arms. “Wow…like I was saying…” Finally not being interrupted, Amanda opened the collar and reached to Heather, attempting to secure it around her neck.

Ro chuckled, folding her arms. “Guest? Looks like your steeling her, what did you get into THIS time?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 am

"Hah!?" Heather jumped a bit as Amanda suddenly yelled to stop, looking over at the girl in confusion. Hearing her words, Heather would droop a little before the girl would lead her to the locker rooms. She watched as Amanda would reach into her locker, pulling out a leather collar with a chain leash. "...What??" Heather let out, staring at it before the girl went to explain, suddenly cut off by someone else.

Heather would stare in in confusion as Ro would wrap her arms around Amanda's neck, putting her in a sleeper hold. Heather blinked a few times, not really knowing what was going on before it became obvious that the two knew eachother. Heather thought maybe this new girl would talk some sense into Amanda, but it seemed she was just going to watch on.

Heather looked back and forth between the two, almost not noticing Amanda reaching towards her with the collar before she secured it around her neck. "A-ah!?" Heather let out, looking down at it, blushing deeply.

"D-do you really need to use this?" She let out, glancing over at Ro and blushing even deeper, now with someone else seeing her predicament.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next