by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 4 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:23 pm

“IT’️S GOOD FOR YOU! Amanda shouted out as she tried to bend Heather more, but the leg lock wasn’️t very secure. Add to that, Heather was kicking her up and down with her free leg, a lucky shot landed on her breast, which made Amanda groan in pain and finally release Heather, sliding back and rushing up to her feet.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 4 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm

"LIKE HELL IT IS!!" Heather yelled out as she was finally able to kick Amanda away with her foot collided with her breast. Heather would roll away, nursing her leg as she would quickly crawl into the corner. "You're..gonna pay for that.." Heather let out, her back and leg aching in pain as she slowly tried to pick herself up in the corner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 pm

“Don’️t take it personal like, Heather! Save that for after the match when one of us is raping the other.” Amanda giggled as heather exclaimed that Amanda would pay for so far very legitimate moves. Amanda deliberately didn’️t say ‘when I win’️, however, to avoid being excessively arrogant. She saved that, this time, for her actions. With Heather sitting in the corner trying to pick herself up, Amanda saw an excellent opportunity. As soon As Heather was close to getting to her feet, Amanda charged at her, intending to splash into Heather and smash her into the corner, hoping to disorient her and make her slump to the ground in the corner, where more evil could be done.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 pm

"Gh...whatever..Amanda..when I win this..I swear I'll make you regret it." Heather let out, her usual anger t hat she got in matches coming up as she tried to pull herself up in the corner. Before she could do any such thing though, she would see Amanda charging towards her, her eyes widening as she didn't have enough time to get out of the way. She would be sandwiched into the corner by Amanda's splash as she would indeed end up collapsing to the ground, sitting up against the corner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:44 pm

“Now…this time I’️M THE ONE taking it personally…” Amanda had been relatively well behaved this fight, focusing…mostly…on regular wrestling moves, but now Heather was on full on mischievous mode. With Heather slumped in the corner, Amanda grinned to the audience, turning herself around, and began to lower her short denim shorts and her panties, exposing her ass which made the crowd roar in a approval. “Now I’️ll make you regret being such a spoil sport…” Amanda grinned, then dropped down, pressing her ass into Heather’️s face, smothering and grinding it in as she pressed Heather into the corner. “Tap now…and I wont do more in public…”

Last edited by 199 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:53 pm

As Heather was slumped, sitting in the corner, she would grit her teeth as Amanda said what she did. She was going to say something, but she would look up and see the girl slide down her denim shorts and panties, exposing her bare ass before she shoved it in Heather's face. Heather blushed deeply, letting out a muffled groan as she heard Amanda's words. The position that she was in was incredibly humiliating, and she was frantically writhing around and kicking her legs in the corner. "Mmn-mmmm!!" Heather let out in muffled protest, trying to bring her hands up to push away at the girl's ass.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Amanda was not at all phased by Heather’️s attempts to get out of the humiliating hold. When Amanda felt Heather trying to push her ass away, Amanda thrust back as HARD as she could, aiming to slam the back of Heather’️s head into the corner post, than use the leverage of her facesit to force Heather onto her back, all the while Amanda made certain not to release this hold, hoping lack of air and humiliation would make Heather tap, though she might escape or even let herself be KO’️d, which wouldn’️t count as a victory…she had to make Heather tap.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:08 pm

"Mmmmph!!" Heather let out in a panic as Amanda would push her down with her ass, making her be forced onto her back, turning the stinkface-like move into a full on facesit. Heather started to writhe around underneath Amanda, Reaching up to try and push and pull at her thighs, feeling quite a bit lightheaded as her bare ass cut off her air. She hated how many times she's been put into this position by the girl and was doing her best not to lose to it as she fought for air, wanting to rather pass out than tap out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Amanda would normally have been fine with letting Heather pass out, but she couldn’️t win that way…then again…letting Heather pass out would, in fact, make things a lot easier for Amanda…Amanda took a glance at the crowd, who was apparently loving this action. Amanda was planning on taking any serious humiliation to a more private setting…finally, Amanda decided to get up, before Heather went limp, and quickly pull her shorts and panties up. “That was for being a spoil sport,” Amanda exclaimed, before she grabbed the dazed girl by her hair and lifted her up by her soft and beautiful purple hair, throwing her to her feet, then throwing her arms around her and grabbing her in a bearhug, squeezing the poor girl. “…come on…” she mumbled, “Give…” Unintentionally, the move would bring their faces quite close together, letting Amanda be able to whisper into her ear.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Heather would frantically gasp for air as the girl finally got up off her, leaving her on the ground with her chest rising and falling dramatically. She was just seconds away from passing out, and her body felt like it had quite the strain on it now after that, causing her to have difficulty in getting to her feet. She wanted to take as much time to relax as she could, but as always Amanda wasn't just going to let her do so, rightfully so. She would feel her grab her by her hair and pull her up, grabbing her in a bearhug. She would yell out, hearing Amanda whisper in her ear, causing her to shake her head.

"H-hell no...I'm gonna...get out of this..and make you tap..and then I'll give you hell tonight for sitting on my face again with your..huge..ass! Sick of it!" Heather let out, shaking her body, trying to pry the girl's arms apart and off her. "You'll be..WISHING...you never had another match with me.. Just wait.." She continued, her frustrations in the match really building up in her words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next