» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 7 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:01 am

“Well….when I say guest…I mean I won her in a POW match….heheheh….” Amanda chuckled nervously, then tugged slightly on the collar, turning to Heather. “I told you, I was gona dominate you the second we left the ring.”

“Well, that’️s something.” Ro chuckled, hearing what was apparently some agreement the two had made in their fight. “So…she’️s your sex slave now basicly? And you didn’️t invite me to see the match?” Ro looked Heather up and down, smiling a bit at what she saw through the fishnet top… “Well, your very attractive, almost makes me wish I had won you…and your strong too…I know you! WAIT! Your Heather Sunderland! Your high in the rankings, I know exactly who you ar…..” Ro paused for a second, folding her arms and looking to Amanda.

“You didn’️t beat her, did you do something low?” She said flatly to Amanda, folding her arms.

Amanda just smirked, folding her arms. “It was an anything goes match. Besides…you COULD have her as yours…” Amanda said, to divert attention from how she won.

It worked, Ro’️s eyes widened a bit…

Last edited by 199 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 7 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:10 am

Heather clicked her tongue at Amanda's words before she felt the sudden slight tug on the collar, causing her eyes to widen a bit. She would hear her words, nodding her head. "Yeah yeah..I know."

As Ro started to speak up, putting her opinion in there and talking to Amanda all about it, Heather hung her head a bit, all too embarrassed to look at the girl. Soon though, she heard her say she knew her, that making her avert her eyes even more, blushing deeply. Not only was this girl seeing her like this, she knew who she was and what she was brought to. It was just all too humiliating and embarrassing for Heather to endure. However, what happened next between the two of them was quite a bit worse.

"wh...What???" Heather let out as Amanda said what she did to Ro, causing Heather's eyes to widen as she looked back and forth between the two. "W-w-wait hold on..wh-what do you mean by she could have me as her's!?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:22 am

“Quiet, slave.” Amanda quickly snapped. “Don’️t be rude!........what DO you mean?” Ro WAS intrigued, she had to admit, to see such a spectacle. She was sure Amanda did something bad to win…but…the idea of sharing such a beautiful prize…

“I mean…” Amanda slowly approached Ro, lightly holding onto the collar, Amanda traced a finger down the taller woman’️s stomach, getting in full on sexy mode. Ro may claim she wasn’️t here for the hentai, but Amanda could seduce her, she always was able to… “Come with me to my place…and we’️ll…share her…”

Ro was shocked for a moment…she swallowed…unsure what to say…she was aroused by Amanda’️s touch, Amanda always knew how to seduce Ro… “…….all right…let’️s do it…I still say you definitely didn't out wrestle Heather, though.”

It was clear Heather would have a long night…if Ro didn’️t murder Amanda at some point…which has happened before…

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 am

Heather gritted her teeth as Amanda told her to be quiet before fortunately Ro would step in and correct her. Heather wasn't sure if she was glad or not that Ro was there, with the girl seemingly being slightly a voice of reason here.

Heather watched as Amanda would approach the girl, looking like she was trying to seduce her as she traced her finger down her stomach. Heather blushed at the sight, but hoped the quite tough looking girl would be able to see through what Amanda was doing and refuse what she was saying. Unfortunately for her, it didn't seem like that was what she was going to do.

"Wh...What!? Y-you can't be serious.." Heather let out as Ro accepted the offer, making it so Heather knew that she would be in for quite the night.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7