by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 2 Empty Re: Submission Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by beangraff Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:36 am

Amanda just grinned, not expecting Heather to recover too quickly as she stomped on her back, knowing how painful that is. Soon Amanda was droped down onto Heather’️s back. While she dropped down onto Heather, she “accidentally” rubbed her massive breasts into Heather’️s back, while she tried to lock in the Camel Clutch.

However, Heather ws quite resilient, she soon was prying Amanda’️s arm away from her neck. “HEY! I’️m trying to bend you!’️ Amanda said, grunting as she tried to keep the hold, but she had to give up, trying to pull her arm away if she wasn’️t grabbed by Heather, trying to use it to grab Heather’️s purple hair and pull it back.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 2 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:39 am

"Nh.." Heather let out as she would feel Amanda's breasts rub against her back a bit, causing a blush to appear on her face. That however, wasn't what she was worrying about at the moment. While that feeling embarrassed her a bit, she was more focused on trying her best to get out of that Camel Clutch as soon as she possibly could.

She quickly tried to pry those arms from her neck, hearing the girl yell out in frustration as she tried to keep that hold locked in. "I KNOW, that's why I'm trying to get out!" Heather would yell back at her, though she would soon feel her pull back at her hair, causing her to yell out in pain as she scratched at the mat. "Gaagh!! Let..go!" Heather let out, fighting against Amanda still.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda - Page 2 Empty Re: Submission POW Match- Heather vs Amanda

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:47 am

“No.” Amanda states simply. She may not have been able to secure thw camel clutch, but she did have a new idea. Once Amanda had a firm grip of Heather’️s soft purple hair, she would try to wrap it forward, using Heather’️s own hair to get a chokehold on Heather’️s neck!

This had the double effect of choking Heather, and pulling hard on her hair. “I have to go rough because your very good.” Amanda explained as she pulled back, “I don’️t suppose you’️re going to tap?”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:56 am

"Hah!? What is--gagh!!" Heather would let out before the girl would use Heather's hair to choke her out. It was definitely a unique maneuver and it served as almost a double hold, choking her and still burning her scalp. Heather's eyes were watering just a bit from the feeling but she was holding through it.

"Gh..don't have to explain yourself.." Heather let out through her choking voice as she heard Amanda continue. "Hell..no.." She let out, trying to ram her elbows into Amanda's sides.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 am

“Didn’️t think so…” Amanda chuckled, liking that Heather wouldn’️t give up quickly, but she knew it would require her to intensify her efforts. Amanda pulled back harder, burning heather’️s head with the pull and squeezing her soft hair against her neck, cutting off her breath with her own hair.

Amanda would have been content to keep choking Heather until she fell asleep, but suddenly Heather’️s strong elbow rammed into her side, making her gaps in surprise and release the hold. “OW! Strumpet!” she mumbled.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:07 am

Feeling her elbow collide with Amanda and the girl get forced off her, Heather would let out a relieved sigh, pushing herself up onto one knee. She would rub her neck and run her hands through her hair, fixing it a bit. "You're definitely going to pay for that." Heather let out, gritting her teeth as she would brace herself.

She would attempt to kick off from the position she was in, trying to ram herself hard into Amanda with a spear sort of move as soon as she saw the girl getting fully back to her feet.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:12 am

Amanda was a little frustrated as she was forced to release her crazy hold, but it didn’️t matter. She rolled off of Heather, getting around just in time to see her fixing up her hair and getting to one knee. Amanda quickly rushed to her feet.

Just as she did, she’️d see Heather coming at her. She had no chance to react as Heather slammed into her, driving her backwards onto the mat. “Ooof…” she let out as she hit the ground.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:18 am

Successfully ramming into Amanda, Heather would quickly go to work. She had to get a submission victory, something she wasn't really the best at, but she's been developing those sorts of things overtime to good affect. However what she was going to go for was something that she was actually already quite used to using normally.

She would lie herself over on her side, reaching out for Amanda's head with both hands. She would try to shove her head between her thighs, turning Amanda so she was looking at her as she would attempt to put her in a side headscissors.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:25 am

Amanda was surprised quite a bit as Heather regained her momentum, rolling her and stuffing her heads between her thighs, squeezing a powerfully strong side headscisors. “GAhhh! Stop squeezing me!” Amanda rather uselessly exclaimed, as she tried to get her arms underneath Heather’️s legs to pry the hold open.

Amanda continued to grunt in the hold, trying to get Heather off, but finding little purchase, Amanda began to stomp her feet in anger, but soo had an idea. Reaching her arm around, Amanda reached her hand towards Heather’️s crotch, trying to rub against Heather’️s sex.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:36 am

"No way!" Heather let out as she would squeeze Amanda's head even harder in response to the girl's exclamation. She really wanted to hammer it in and deal the most damage she possibly could with that side headscissors. If she could get Amanda to tap right there, it would be just perfect. She felt her try to pry her legs open, but with Heather's strong legs it would be quite difficult.

"Might as well just give up! You have no chance in getting out of this.." Heather let out, a wide grin on her face afterwards as Amanda stomped her feet in frustration. She was sure that this was the end here, but soon she felt the girl reach towards her crotch, starting to rub at her sex. Heather let out a little gasp, quickly releasing Amanda and trying to crawl away, a deep blush on her face. "D-damnit! No fair!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next