Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach - Page 7 Empty Re: A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by Cirno Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Raiye could feel the excitement building up greatly within her body once more, heating the phoenix up. She panted rather loudly as Cecilia went to work on her body, her skillfull fingers just probing inside deeper and moving about like a wild snake, it was getting too much for Raiye to resist, every sensitive, sexual part was being caressed by Cecilia and the Phoenix just couldn't stop loving it now that she had giving in to it, her hands coming down to grip the sand instead, another moan escaping Raiye, unable to hide them any longer.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach - Page 7 Empty Re: A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:12 am

Cecilia was feeling it, Raiye's body was whispering to her before Raiye herself made show of how she was affected by her very skillful movements and pleasureful attacks that she sent against Raiye and she was now getting what she wanted, the long wonderful moan that escaped Raiye's mouth was sign that all she was doing was right, which was why she kept it up but for now going slower to make it as long and pleasureful as she could for the Phoenix, it was her reward for winning, she had to give the girl something for beating her queen after all.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:24 am

The was the second time that the Phoenix offered herself to the Queen, but this time she was definitely enjoying it. Her hands gently brushed over Cecilia's back as she just let the girl do whatever she wanted and the feeling she got in return only made it certain that she did not make the wrong choice. Her orgasm was quickly approaching, just a little more now and she knew she would climax again, her sex already being moist enough for Cecilia to play with her without being too careful. Raiye bit upon her bottom lip to try and not moan out too whorishly, nuzzling the top of Cecilia's head as she pressed against her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Cecilia smiled as she felt the girl's sex become moist and felt more than that as she got a feeling for her arms that gently rubbed against her back, it was lovely scene right now, as the sun was setting behind them, the water sparkled wonderfully as the two of them where having a wonderful, loving and tender moment together, Cecilia kept up her treatment and tried to keep it slow to let Raiye feel every bit of pleasure that she had to give the beautiful rival Phoenix.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Raiye just couldn't handle it anymore, holding tightly onto Cecilia's head as she moaned into her hair, her body tensing up as she released her second climax upon Cecilia's fingers, unable to take any more of the pleasurable actions the Hardcore Queen was giving her, she was surrendering herself completely to the Queen, Cecilia had earned that much that even the Phoenix showed a submissive state when she climaxed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:42 am

Cecilia rode out the Phoenix's climax as she would soon slowly pull her fingers out and then move her mouth and hand away from Raiye's breasts and move it up towards the girl's mouth, once there she would lean in an kiss down on the girl's mouth, letting her lips gently press against the girl's lips as she would slowly bring her drenched hand up to her mouth and slowly would being to lick it. " In a little while I'll have you used to this, but for now. Let's rest by beautiful Phoenix, let the sun heat you up from my lovely cold touch." Cecilia said teasingly as she would move her mouth down against to gently give the girl a second kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 pm

The Phoenix was quite tired after her second climax, laying back on her own towel while Cecilia kissed her, only loud pants of air escaping Raiye as she couldn't find the words to say to Cecilia, closing her eyes slowly so she could stared to relax and rest, drooping one arm loosely around Cecilia as she began to drift off in a short slumber, as much as she wanted to tell Cecilia this wouldn't happen every time, she would let her have the last word for once.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she watched Raiye for a little while, and couldn't help but nuzzle her face up a bit against Raiye as she would lie down next to the girl and just bathe in the sunlight and the glow of an innocent girl who had just experience bliss, with it she would smile a bit and soon drift on into a little slumber as well, letting Raiye rest for now until their next little battle would be fought for some other time.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7