Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Raiye loosened the hug a bit since it seemed that Cecilia wasn't feeling like she could endure that, though Cecilia sat up onto her stomach and went back to groping her breasts, making Raiye shudder underneath her and that same blush to darken upon her cheeks, closing one eye completely whiel the other glared up at Cecilia. " Enjoying them..? " She would ask, trying not to let out a moan, her nipples though were slowly reacting to Cecilia's touch as she handled her breasts.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Cecilia grinned a bit as she heard what Raiye had to say to her after she started to grope the girl's round and sexy orbs, she found that Raiye seemed to like it which was evident by the blush on her face and the shudder that she was giving off as the Northern Queen held her breasts. " I am...as always they are quite nice, and you're reactions are beyond exceptional. My innocent little Phoenix." Cecilia said teasingly as she would start to massage Raiye's breasts, letting her hands flex on the girl's breasts and squeeze and unsqueeze as she moved her palms around and rubbed them over the girl's sexy breasts.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:54 am

" Tch.. " She would say first, though her body relaxed underneath Cecilia and allowed her to do as she pleased with her breasts. Raiye had to admit that it felt quite wonderful, she wasn't resisting this time, so she could just focus to the feeling she was receiving from this, and soon enough the Phoenix actually moaned for the Northern Queen. " Aaah.. That's good.. I guess.. " Though she wanted to say something else, it would seem that Raiye was already feeling aroused, her nipples starting to stiffen slightly. Raiye brought her own hands to Cecilia's thighs to gently massage them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:23 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she got out that moan from Raiye and with that she would massage a bit faster, and rub her hands a bit tighter and firmer against Raiye's sexy orbs. But as she felt the girl's hands on her thighs Cecilia would smile down on Raiye. " Don't get cocky firebird. You may have won...but that only means that we are ever ~" Cecilia said as she would stick her tongue out at Raiye in a teasing manner. " Our fights are far from over." Cecilia said as she would lean down and kiss Raiye on her lips for a soft passionate kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:46 am

Though the passionate kiss was a surprise for the Phoenix, it did seem to melt her usual behavior into a more loving one and actually brought her hand up to the back of Cecilia's head to pull her deeper into the kiss, her other hand remaining on the girl's thigh as she just tried to enjoy the kiss as much as she could, it was from a beautiful, strong girl after all, something that Raiye had missed in quite a while. Fights were one thing, the Phoenix was very accustomed to those, but she had never truly did this with an opponent she considered an equal and she had to admit that it was just hot.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Cecilia and Raiye were locked in a passionate kiss and that was evident when the Phoenix herself wrapped an arm around the Northern Queen's head and pulled her in closer, the kiss was a long and hot one that melted both the girls together. Cecilia soon started to try and slide a leg in between Raiye's and press her thigh up against the Phoenix's crotch, as she did she would slowly start to rub her thigh up against the girl's mound all the while remaining focused on the passionate kiss that she would soon try to find a bit of fun in by attempting to slip her tongue into Raiye's mouth and have her tongue wrestler Raiye's a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 am

Raiye didn't seem to mind that Cecilia was going for her crotch, actually wrapped her legs around the thigh inbetween them to keep it there, a moan coming from the phoenix and into Cecilia's mouth as the Northern Queen sought to play with her tongue, which the Phoenix happily replied with her own tongue to try and pin Cecilia's down. Both arms now wrapped themselves around Cecilia's head but didn't pull, she kept the rather soft contact of their lips that seemed to intensify in passion with each passing second.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:16 am

Cecilia felt how Raiye's tongue went to pin her tongue and did what anyone would do, she baited the tongue only to slip her tongue back and then attempt to pin Raiye's tongue down, and as a way to help her doing so she would at the moment of going for the little tongue attack press her thigh up very tightly and close to Raiye's sex and rub it up and down as she did only to try and catch Raiye a bit more off guard. At least from what Cecilia was seeing now Raiye was getting a bit more open and intimate towards the Northern Queen, which was a good thing to say the least.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:35 pm

For once, it actually seemed that Raiye was letting herself go and just enjoy everything Cecilia was bringing to her, falling for her little trap to get her tongue pinned down for only a few moments before Raiye would try to fight against her, she figured that Cecilia still wanted somewhat of a fight, even if it was just their tongues. Still, a louder moan escaped Raiye and went into Cecilia's mouth as she felt that thigh rub against her sex, making her legs clamp around Cecilia's leg to try and stop her, though her eyes softened up a bit while she looked up at the Northern Queen.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Cecilia's hands soon went towards Raiye's head and would grab a hold of the girl's hair, pulling gently on it as she felt how the girl's legs trapped hers, and made it difficult for her to rub her thigh against Raiye's sex, but not impossible for what she would do was to still lift up her leg and down to rub her thigh against Raiye's tight sex. " Mmm~" Cecilia let out as she would break the kiss a bit and look down into Raiye's eyes for a few seconds and with it she would smile down a bit on Raiye and then say " Don't you want to have some fun ? You deserve it after that long fight...I mean you did beat me, as much as I hate to admit it. And all it makes me want to do is have fun with you." Cecilia said as she would try and go down a bit more so that she could gently bite at Raiye's lower lip and tug up a bit on it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next