Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach Empty A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 pm

After carrying Cecilia to a nice location on the beach, she left her there to grab the beers she had left in a small cool box, she picked up a few towels for lay on and made her way back to the spot where she had left Cecilia, carrying the small box in one hand and the towels in the other. She wondered why she actually wanted to do this, maybe she really was lonely after all, heck that last time she hung out with anyone in a normal manner would be with Cecilia, plus they just had a great match like always, she figured that didn't mean they should leave for today.

She placed one towel in front of her and threw the other five on Cecilia. " Here, you can use these to lay on and if you want, have some towels ready to clean yourself after swimming in the sea. " She dropped the cooling box behind them and Raiye sat down on her towel besides Cecilia, staring at the ocean in front of them. She had to admit, this was a pretty nice scenery, even if the Phoenix wasn't one to enjoy such things with pretty much anyone. Guess there's a first for anything, and Raiye didn't really want to spend another day alone drinking or anything else, she had her fill of fighting for now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach Empty Re: A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Cecilia was hastily put down by Raiye and with it the girl laid back on the hot sand, rolling around a bit as she placed herself in a nice and cozy little hole, resting and relaxing as she let the hot sand deal with her aching muscles and hurt bruised body. It was always fun to face Raiye but there was one big downside to the fighting Raiye, win or loss it just meant that they would be very hurt and there was of course the bruising and pain wasn't the only thing, but there was also a bit of a problem with the slight hurt of pride. Though it was much less than if one had lost to just anyone, at least for Cecilia as she knew just how good Raiye was.

Cecilia soon felt Raiye drop a bunch of towels on her, throwing them down on Cecilia's body which caused the Hardcore Queen to buck up and shake her head before turning over towards Raiye, " Hey!...Thanks.." Cecilia let out as she would take a towel and place it on the sand as she would then seat herself down and look over at Raiye, smiling at the girl as she would then look on at her and then would ask " So how about a beer sexy ?" Cecilia said as she would have a smirk on her lips as she looked on at the white haired beauty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Raiye just looked at the scenery before them, it was rather relaxing to look at, but she didn't came her to just admire it, she wanted to relax and get to know Cecilia a little better. At least then she would feel a lot more at ease instead of just fighting her, which gave her that accelerating feeling of happiness and adrenaline. When she heard Cecilia request for a beer, Raiye looked at the cooling box and opened it, counting the twelve beers stacked within it, cramped up within the cool interior of the cooling box. She took one out and threw the can lightly up to Cecila, in a bow so the Queen would have enough time to catch it, then taking one out for herself and clipped it open. " I'll buy some more from that beach restaurant up ahead later. For now, I have to relax some, just another heavy fight between us that my body has to get used to, been a long while since someone not only kept up with me, but manage to come out on top. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Cecilia looked on at Raiye as the girl took a beer out of the cooler and with that she threw it over at the Hardcore Queen, Cecilia reached for it and took a hold of the can in mid air as she would then looked over at Raiye and smile as she clipped the can open, " Thanks." Cecilia said as she then heard Raiye say what she did, whilst she did the Northern Queen would move up so that she was seated and would then shake her head a little. " Well I can't say that the same goes for me, but I do have to say that all our little fights have been some of the toughest battles I've ever had...and some of the most fun that I've ever had while punching another girl in the face." Cecilia said with a little chuckle as she would then take a sip of her beer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:45 am

Raiye relaxed onto her back again, placing the can of beer besides her and started to twist it from side to side to dig it into the sand and soon letting it rest without the opportunity to fall and spill. She stretched her arms and legs to their fullest extend and let out a soft yawn. " Mmm~ Though this was a little different from our usual fights.. Can't believe I had to use that attack to break you. The first and last time I used that was against Sarah Gatt. Same results even! " She chuckled almost darkly, closing her eyes and just letting the sun charm her body with it's heat.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Cecilia gritted her teeth a bit as she heard what Raiye said and with it she started to grumble a bit as she looked up faintly at the sun before turning over towards Raiye. " A lucky shot is all it was!" Cecilia snapped at Raiye as she would then take a sip of her beer, and then turn towards Raiye again. " Just cause the move worked on Gatt doesn't mean that that was why you won. Besides now it's just got us on equal terms...don't end up getting cocky Phoenix deary." Cecilia said as she would then do the same as Raiye and make a little cup holder in the sand for her beer can.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 am

" It's a very effective move though. " She would add, stretching her arms and legs out on the towel before she rested comfortable on her back, closing her eyes and shading herself from the sun. This was certainly nice, spending her day resting on the beach after a good fight, with her rival, it was different from her usual days at home drinking heavily and just falling asleep on the couch or the floor. " I'm not cocky, but I'm going to be using that move a whole lot more! " She snicked afterwards, bringing one hand over to pat Cecilia on the head, flashing a light grin. " For now, let's just enjoy the day, okay? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Cecilia closed her eyes and relaxed in the sunlight as she would roll her head around on her shoulders a bit and then move it up to just rolling her shoulders trying to loosen herself up a bit after their tough and difficult match that had left her with quite a bit of pain in her upper back and around her right shoulder blade. " Ugh..do what you want you annoying bird." Cecilia said as she relaxed in the sunlight all before Raiye's hand came over and patter her head, which made her open her eyes and turn over towards Raiye and stare at the girl for a few seconds.

Before she would flash a big grin a rather mischevous grin on that and with it she would then move her hand over to grab a hold of one of Raiye's breasts and give it a firm yet not to tight squeeze. " Let's enjoy it ~" Cecilia said darkly as she would let out a bit of chuckle and would try to crawl over to lay herself on top of Raiye.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Raiye's eyes shot open when she elt the hand coming to her breast and given a squeeze, making Raiye's cheeks turn a little red before she found Cecilia ontop of her, letting out a frustrated sigh as the Northern Queen seemed to want the top position even when they were supposed to be resting. She felt her breasts squished underneath Cecilia's, she tried to at least show that she wasn't that flustered anymore even though she was, even bringing her arms around Cecilia's body to pull her close and stared right into her eyes. " And by that you mean ontop of me.. Huh? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:32 pm

When Cecilia was on top of Raiye and pressed her breasts down against he rival's impressive pair, she soon felt how the girl's arms wrapped around her body and pressed their large round orbs against each other, squishing them upon one another. Something that only caused Cecilia to smirk a bit before wincing. " Ow..relax, we're here to enjoy ourselves and play aren't we ? " Cecilia said teasingly as she couldn't deny that her shoulder blade was still annoying her and most of her back was to.

Cecilia would lean in a bit closer to Raiye's face with her own and then kiss at the corner of the girl's lips and slip her tongue up against it to tease the girl a bit as she brought her arms down to push up a bit from Raiye so that she could seat herself normally on Raiye's stomach and then reach for the girl's large round orbs with both her hands and then grope her breasts, giving them a firm and nice squeezing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next