Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach - Page 5 Empty Re: A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by Cirno Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:32 am

" Haah? Don't be such a blonde bitch. " She would reply rather quickly, resting herself upon her towel and stretching her arms and legs to their fullest extend, letting out a loud, impolite yawn. When she listened to the Northern Queen's next word, she would blush brightly in, looking away from Cecilia and growled loudly. " Shut up, that's just me being relaxed. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach - Page 5 Empty Re: A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 pm

" Bitch ? You really want me to break you, don't you ? " Cecilia said as she glared a bit at Raiye since she couldn't help but want to start another fight with the Phoenix as she heard all the insults she started to fling at her, but only the second she had lost. Or at least that was what Cecilia thought as she couldn't help but think so since she didn't remember any insults from before. Cecilia smirked a bit as she looked on at the blushing Raiye, " Ah! See there ! Now that's even cuter ~" Cecilia teased as she brought a finger over to poke at Raiye's hot blushing cheeks.

Last edited by 2237 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:01 am

The Northern Queen still had some fight left in her and the Phoenix was starting to feel more of her body now that she had relaxed for some time now, When Cecilia teased her about her blush, Raiye would suddenly roll up and on top of Cecilia this time, pressing her large breasts against the Queen's and her legs laying on top of Cecilia's as well, making sure every part of their body touhed eachother, but with Raiye's being on top of them, leaning down to nuzzling Cecilia's cheek before she would gently kiss that cheek, grinning down at Cecilia. " I'm glad I met you, I grew tired of weak opponents. Heck, thanks to you I might actually enjoy sex some more.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:47 am

Cecilia was quite surprised as Raiye rolled up on top of her and laid herself in perfect alignment with Cecilia, letting their entire bodies touching against each other, Cecilia's eyes were widened a bit as she looked on at Rayie and could only wait to see what the girl would do or say, when she nuzzled her face against Cecilia's cheek which only caused Cecilia to nuzzle up back against Raiye and would then look on at the white haired beauty as she said what she said. " Oh ? My pleasure then. By the way. I demand a rematch, next week in AFW. I will spank..." Cecilia stopped for a second as she brought her hands up behind Rayie and would clasp both of the girl's butt cheeks with her hands and squeeze them tightly, " THIS! sweet ass of yours in front of everyone. " Cecilia said as she would lean up and kiss Raiye back after she received the gentle cheek kiss by the girl, but she didn't kiss Raiye's cheek, she would kiss Raiye on the lips and after wards lick those lips clean.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Raiye let out a soft yelp when those hands took a hold of her butt cheeks and even squeezed them hard, making Raiye press into Cecilia while her eyes remained fixated upon Cecilia's, growling softly as she wanted to say something but was caught with a kiss upon her lips, making her relax a bit before her lips were licked, allowing Raiye to talk again. " Fine with me.. You'll get that match, I'll kick your ass all around that ring! " She brought her own hands down to take a hold of Cecilia's ass and squeeze it tighter then Cecilia was squeezing her own. " THIS, belongs to me now! Whether you like it or not! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:43 am

Cecilia smiled up at Raiye as she heard the girl yelp at the squeezing and then saw how she glared and growled down on her, but of course Cecilia shut Raiye up as she kissed her on her lips and then watch as Raiye started to speak again. " Oh ? I'd like to see you make a miracle again. Seeing as the only way that you can beat me in the ring is with a miracle." Cecilia said before she herself let out a soft yelp as Raiye squeeze her butt very tightly. " Ah...well, you did win. So currently you are right...Phoenix lady~" Cecilia said as she would lean up and press her lips against Raiye's again, but as she did this she would squeeze Raiye's butt even harder than Raiye had squeezed hers.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Raiye glared down with dangerous eyes at Cecilia, who was making it difficult for the Phoenix to not only stay on top and dominant, but to show superiority after she had made the queen her bitch in that beachmatch. She wanted to say something again but that kiss came once more upon her lips, though this time Raiye screamed out softly in pain as Cecilia was terrorizing her ass, gripping Cecilia's butt cheeks a little tighter but Raiye now had a pained expression on her face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 am

Cecilia smiled as she watched Raiye's pained expression and as she felt Raiye start to grip her ass a bit tighter the Hardcore Queen gritted her teeth a bit and tired to start and motion her hands up and down to sort off massage Raiye's butt without letting go of her iron tight grip on the girl's shapely rear. She wasn't going to be outdone by Raiye twice in one day, she wouldn't allow herself that not now and not ever.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Dammit dammit dammit! Raiye should've protected herself when she felt those hands upon her butt the first time, now Cecilia was actually playing with her ass like it belonged to her and all the phoenix could do was moan and scream in Cecilia's mouth as she had free reign over her ass, her own grip on Cecilia's ass not that hard as the Northern Queen had on hers, this was truly annoying for the Phoenix as she atleast tried to flatten her breasts with Cecilia's and be more dominant in that area.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Cecilia couldn't help but smile as she watched Raiye's face, seeing how well the massaging and squeezing did on the girl and more than that feeling how her hold started to weaken on her own assets when she felt that the Hardcore Queen would squeeze harder on Raiye's ass and then feel how Raiye tried to press her breasts down more and more against Cecilia's, she felt like this wasn't going to be a nice situation to be in so she tried to use the out of it state that Raiye seemed to be in to roll them over to the side so that Raiye wouldn't be able to take a dominant foot hold in their breast battle any longer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next