Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach - Page 4 Empty Re: A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:01 pm

A mixed reaction came from Raiye when she felt Cecilia suckle upon her breasts, realizing that she was creating another hickey on them like last time! Yet even knowing that, there was no reaction from the might Phoenix, who let Cecilia do whatever she pleased with her body, which felt like it was on fire, more then she could handle! Her sex had become hot and moist thanks to Cecilia's skillful fingers, her moaning became louder, her groping and massaging on Cecilia's breasts become much harder.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach - Page 4 Empty Re: A Phoenix, A Queen and a Beach

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 am

Cecilia let out a longer moan as she felt how Raiye's massage started to get harder and rougher, making her cry out a bit in pleasure all before she herself would slide her tongue across Raiye's breasts and would try and slide it down to push Raiye's bikini down and reveal the girl's lovely nipples, afterwards Cecilia would slowly slide her tongue down to Raiye's nipple and would slowly trace circles around it before she would move her lips around it and start to gently suckle on it while she would have her tongue slide across the tip of her nipple and whilst she played with Raiye's nipple her fingers would keep dancing away inside Raiye's wet moist sex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:22 pm

The phoenix didn't seem to mind anymore that Cecilia had the top position over her, her body had given in to the addicting feeling of pleasure that was heating her up. Raiye's moans became louder, her climax was quickly approaching as Cecilia's skillful fingers were driving her towards it, her nipples had stiffened, presenting themselves to the Northern Queen as that wet muscles came across it, Raiye biting her bottom lip to try and stifle a moan, her legs no quietly wrapping themselves loosely around Cecilia's waist.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 am

Cecilia slowly kept playing with Raiye's nipple as her fingers danced inside Raiye's sex and made it's playful sign that she was there and that her fingers were showing Raiye just what they were capable off, more than that Cecilia would add a bit of teeth to her playing of Raiye's nipple as she would soon take a hold of the girl's hard and stiff nipple with her teeth and gently tug on it as her tongue would stroke along the tip of Raiye's nipple.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:02 pm

The Phoenix could take alot of physical punishment but not sexual, Cecilia was really driving her crazy. Raiye arched her body up from the towel and up against Cecilia's trying to close every kind of distance between the two and screamed out Cecilia's name, her climax hitting her body hard as she released herself upon Cecilia's skillful fingers, it was just too much for even the Phoenix to bare.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Cecilia smiled as Raiye started to push herself up against the Northern Queen and more than that shouted out her name, Cecilia felt more than just a little glad that she was able to get such a reaction out from Raiye and more than that it was good to feel like she had dominated the girl almost after her defeat against the girl. Cecilia would lean up a bit, sliding her finger out from Raiye's sex and moving her hand up to the girl's face as she would first kiss Raiye's lips to try and part them and then break the kiss and slip her finger into Raiye's mouth to let the girl lick her fingers clean. " You made a mess...my sweet sweet Phoenix."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 am

Raiye fell into Cecilia's devious little trap when she broke the kiss and then pushed her finger inside of her mouth, making Raiye's eyes widen slightly as she was forced to taste herself when her tongue flicked over Cecilia's finger, blushing even brighter then she did before as she listened to the Northern Queen, wanting to growl at her, but right now she was spend from her climax, removing the finger from her mouth and rested her head back on the towel.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:50 am

Cecilia couldnt help by smile down almost cutely at Raiye as the girl got a taaste of her own cum, though after that Cecilia rolled herself off Raiye and soon placed herself back on het own towel and would look up at the bright sky and let out a long huff of air.

" You do know that our score isnt settled yet right? We cant have 2 - 2, it has to be one clear leaader right?" Cecilia spoke as she lookee over at Raiye and would smile at the girl. "allthough, i dont really need that excuse to keep fighting you. I havet a bunch of fun when i do after all."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:54 pm

" Relax... Idiot.. " She would try to taunt Cecilia a bit as the Northern Queen rolled off her, allowing the phoenix to stretch her arms and legs to their fullest, a loud yawn coming from Raiye before she relaxed back on the towel, that climax had really loosened her up alot more after that tough match. " It's not like we'll ever end fighting eachother ,right? All the time in the world.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:02 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she listened to what Raiye said, as she did the blond beauty just relaxed and took in the sunlight as she would soon turn to look at Raiye for a few seconds, grinning a bit at the girl for a second before she would move her fist over towards Raiye's face and gently nudge her cheek with her fist. " Don't call me an Idiot, and that was way too sappy for you to say~" Cecilia said teasingly and a bit jokingly to her rival as she would then smile at her, and maybe even stare a bit at Raiye's beautiful face. " You look surprisingly cute after you've cum ~" Cecilia would tease Raiye with a little grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next