Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 10 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Successfully tying Karina's wrists to the posts, Heather would feel her wildly kicking, clearly desperate for air. Heather would rub herself on Karina's face just a bit before she would slide off, going down and straddling the girl's stomach. "So? What do you think so far?" Heather would let out with a grin, opening her summer jacket and grabbing at Karina's sports bra and sliding it up off her breasts where she would pinch both her nipples. "Going to show you just how dominant I can be." She would say, her grin turning wicked by the second.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 10 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Karina panted loudly for air once Heather got off her, twitching when she felt her sports bra being pulled up, letting her breasts bounce free and soon Karina gasped fromthe feeling of both her nipples being pinched, it seemed that Heather knew what she was doing, her face was bright red, she had become flustered from that facesit Heather managed to put her in, and now her breasts were exposed to Heather's teasing, noticing the wicked grin on Heather's face, wondering if she went too far with the taunting.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm

"Nothing to say now? That's too bad. I guess when the roles are turned around you don't have much in the way of defense do you?" Heather would let out, though knowing quite well that that was the same deal for her. "Tell you what, I'm gonna have a little fun before I claim you just like you did me." Heather would let out, kicking off the shoes that she had slipped on before she went in the car earlier. Swinging her legs around, she would plant each of her feet on the bed on either side of Karina's head, grinning as she did.

"I want you to kiss and lick my feet a little." Heather would let out, planting both feet on her face a second after she said so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm

" What..!? " She would let out as those feet were planted on her face, trying to turn her head away from them, Heather's request was really bold and one that Karina never heard off, she was really starting to get upset and flustered now, but she knew she had to obey Heather because otherwise she would ignore the rules of the match, she had never expected Heather to a actually do stuff like this, soon though, she would finally give in and softly kiss Heather's feet in a repeateded fashion.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:01 pm

"I KNOW you heard me clearly." Heather would say before Karina would turn her head away from her feet. She would shake her head, letting out a little sigh before she would grin, following her face with her feet, making sure Karina wouldn't be able to move away from them. When the girl finally gave in, kissing at her feet, Heather would nod her head in satisfaction. "Theere you go. Very nice. Now lick them, my feet and my toes, then we'll move on to your next order as my slave."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Karina released a low growl of disapproval when she was ordered to lick them and being called a slave, though soon she did what was asked, gently stroking her tongue over Heather's left foot and up to her toes, planting kisses everywhere as she went up, taking good care of Heather's foot as she caressed each toe with her tongue, feeling quite humiliated to be forced to do this to Heather.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:25 pm

"Hahaa..good..good.." Heather would let out as Karina licked her feet quite thoroughly. She would leave her to do that for a few more seconds before she would finally pull her feet away, grinning at her as she did. "Very nice Karina. You aren't even close to being done yet though." Heather would stand up over Karina on the bed, turning to face her feet as she would bend over and slowly remove her shorts, giving Karina a nice view of her ass. She would then kick off her shorts and step back,getting onto her knees and slowly lowering her ass over Karina's face, looking over her shoulder at her.

"You can kiss my ass now. Do it well and I won't sit on your face again...for now."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Now it was becoming beyond embarassing, getting squished under Heather's ass was one thing the rocker hadn't even thought of, now her face was buried into Heather's ass, screaming into it while her legs which were luckily not tied up, kicked hard on the bed, she could hear Heather's words, but she expected something like that to be ordered from her, she was going to make Heather pay for all of this, but at the moment she couldn't do anything at all, knowing that she now had to obey Heather, she would very reluctantly, begin to plant kisses upon Heather's butt cheek.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm

"Hahaha! I think this teaches you not to take me for granted doesn't it?" Heather would say with an almost evil sounding laughter as she felt Karina kiss her ass, waiting on her face for a good while before she would finally lift her ass up, staring down at her with that grin on her face. "How are you doing?" She would say, letting out another laugh before she would get off her. Sliding off the bed, Heather would grab the strapon and fasten it around her waist.

"You know, this is my first time ever using one of these. Forgive me if I'm a little rough." Heather would let out before crawling back onto the bed, reaching for Karina's bottoms and slipping them off, revealing her bare sex. "Anything to say before I put it in?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Karina was once again gasping for air like a fish on dry land when Heather got off her face, which was quite warm and red now, she really wanted to make this woman pay but for now, she just had to be obedient and respect the rules, gritting her teeth when her bottoms were removed and noticing Heather having equipped the strapon. " Tch... Enjoy this while you can.. " She would growl out to the girl that was preparing more domination for Karina to endure.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next