by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura] Empty Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:03 am

Match Type- Standard Match
Ring Type- Standard Ring
Conditions for Victory- 3 Count Pin, Verbal Submission & Tap out

"...Heather Sunderland... Top Contender for the belt? " Tsukiko said to herself as she held the photo of her opponent tilting it in all angles as she looked at her with a smirk as she stood in the backstage. She had to admit, her agent was pretty damn good for her to make her debut against such a highly ranked fighter. On the other hand, it really didn't matter who she was up against all that mattered was that she looked good while she kicked the girl's ass. Tearing the photo in half, she walked out of her lockers and headed straight out the ring entrance.

"Well, your 15 minutes in the spotlight are over, I'm the one who's going to steal the show now!" She said as her entrance music began blaring out of the stereo as she made her way step by step towards the hall where her new fans awaited her appearance as the lyrics kicked in. As the screens showed bright lines of electricity reacting to the rhythym of the music.Walking down the ramp head straight as she rocked a black school girl like costume with black stockings. She tossed her hair to the side making no attempts to look at the crowd just the ring in front of her.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSSmdHfNqD4:7fgeu2fm]"Don't Stop"-Inner Party System[/url:7fgeu2fm]

"The Road I walk is paved in gold...
.... to glorify my platinum soul,
I'll buy my way to talk to God...
so he can live with what I'm not!
This wretched blood runs through my veins
I gave up everything for fame!
I am the lie that you adore.
I feed the rich and f*ck the poor!"

After making towards the ring, she climbed up and turned around to face the crowd as she leaned on the ropes and landed on her feet facing the ropes before grabbing the top rope with her hands as she used them to slingshot herself forward as she jumped up. The girl miraculously landed on top of the top rope as she balanced herself like a tight rope walker. The crowd was pretty amused in awe from this new girl's opening act as she did it so casually.

"This is entertainment ~!
Lies are entertainment
You are down on your knees
Begging me for mooooreee!"

Reaching the turnbuckle, she jumped off of it and landed in the center of the ring onto her two feet as she opened her arms up to the crowd as sparks flew around her. The music began to fade but, her smile didn't. Turning her head back to the ring entrance, Tsukiko wouldn't go to her corner just yet, she would step towards the ring entrance and lean on the ropes awaiting Heather to make her arrival.

[align=center:7fgeu2fm]Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura] VlaRY.png[/align:7fgeu2fm]

Last edited by 863 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura] Empty Re: Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:33 am

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura] MKScorpion07.png

When Heather heard about who she was facing, another new girl, she was quick to look up exactly what type of girl she was going up against. She was tired of being surprised, and this time she wanted to be prepared. When she found out about the girl's style though, she was more than delighted. Someone else who used quite the high-flying style move set like she did, it was too good to be true. "Today's her lucky day, taking on AFW's greatest high-flyer on her first match? She must be just as excited as I am."

Heather would finish sliding her fishnet top over her black bikini top, going along with her black baggy pants. Nodding her head, she would step out of the locker room, heading down the hall and nodding to one of the crew members. The lights would shut and go pitch black in the arena remaining this way for a few seconds before they would abruptly turn a strong blue color, bathing the entire arena in that tint as smoke would start to cover the stage. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwWCXOgoVDw:3o79jnc6]Heather's theme[/url:3o79jnc6] would fill the speakers and soon after, Heather would crawl out from the entrance, bathed in the smoke and green laser lights that were shooting out from the entrance.

She would crawl a little further, part of her face covered with a purple glow paint, which went down the left side of her neck all the way down her arm, some of it extending to her torso and stretching to the side with curling triangular lines. She would slowly pick herself up before a rain of sparks would fall from the ceiling, Heather sharply raising her arms in the air and yelling out, the sparks shooting out once from the entrance. She would charge towards the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope. Running up to the turnbuckle, she would get to the second rope and raise her arm up again, letting out another yell, met with quite the loud reaction from the crowd before she would jump down, the lights slowly fading back to normal, the paint showing itself to be otherwise transparent without the glow.

Eyeing Tsukiko, Heather would cross her arms, looking the girl up and down. She was nearly the same height and build as her, causing Heather to nod her head a bit, stepping up to Tsukiko so she was just inches away. "Before we start, I just want to give you credit. You're smart for wrestling with the best style around. I respect that much." Heather let out, holding her hand out for a shake.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura] Empty Re: Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:17 am

Tsukiko watched as her opponent made her electrifying entrance towards the ring taking special notice to the girl's face paint. She nodded her head as she analyzed Heather as she knew how the crowd loved her. She was a high flyer, the number one contender for the belt and was well known as a high flyer. As the sparks flew, she grinned under her bangs if she only knew what she was plotting and if she only knew who she was up against. Heather wouldn't be so excited to face her. She would stand there with her hands folded over her chest as she also measured up her opponent head to toe. After hearing her opponent's 'words of respect', she accepted Heather's offer and shook her hand right before she clenched it rather harshly.

"Funny." Tsukiko said as she took a step back and yanked her arm toward her tying to bring Heather forward as so her knee could drive right into her opponent's stomach. "I don't..."

The raven haired girl lips would crack a smile as the referee was baffled by the sound of the bell ringing early. Tsukiko's agent had paid off the official to ring the bell earlier. Tsukiko had to give her agent a few personal favours for it but, it wasn't as if she cared.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 pm

With the 'measuring up' segment of their match over and done with, Heather offered her hand to the girl for a handshake. In all honesty, she was expecting the girl to be quite pleased to be in her presence, being the egotistical person that Heather was, though in the least she expected some sort of mutual respect. As Tsukiko took her hand, Heather would grin, nodding her head, thinking the handshake was solidified. That was of course until she would feel the girl start to squeeze her hand quite tight, causing Heather to raise her brow, gritting her teeth a bit.

At the girl's word, Heather tilted her head before she was suddenly pulled in towards her, feeling that knee collide with her stomach. She let out a groan of pain, falling to one knee as she cursed out under her breath.

She couldn't believe she fell for such an easy trick, the bell ringing along with it, giving Tsukiko quite the advantage. Heather would clench her fists, trying to recover herself as quickly as she could to get back into it while she was left vulnerable.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 am

"So you're Heather Sunderland...?" Tsukiko laughed as she landed her knee into Heather's stomach.

Tsukiko grabbed onto Heather's shoulders as she was on her way down to her knees but, she caught her from doing so. The dark haired girl would keep Heather standing before trying to catch her head in a frontal headlock by wrapping her left arm behind and over the girl's neck. Grabbing her left hand with her right hand, she'd try and choke Heather with her forearm pressing deeper into the girl's neck by using her right hand to yank up.

"I got to say I'm a bit disappointed..." Tsukiko said with a smirk, "I'd at least thought you could put up a decent fight but, that's what I get for fighting a masochist who thinks she can wrestle..."

Tsukiko would let go of her own arm and then ran forward kicking her feet into the air before trying to slam Heather's head into the mat with a DDT!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Hearing Tsukiko's laugh, Heather grit her teeth in frustration. The girl pulling a fast one over her definitely didn't sit well with her and she would have to get back at her for that one.

Feeling her grab her shoulders, pulling her back up as she was about to fall onto one knee, Heather would let out a little groan as she was brought into that headlock, Tsukiko starting to choke her with her forearm all the while. She braced herself as much as she could, enduring it for as long as she would have to before she would hear the girl start to speak again.

"M-masochist???" Heather let out before she felt Tsukiko start to run forward, slamming her head down onto the mat with that DDT. Heather groaned out in pain again as she rubbed her head, trying to regain herself as quickly as she could, brimming with frustration and anger.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Tsukiko rolled to her feet as she smiled down at her, she could tell she was making Heather rather angry. The dark haired girl would get into a casual stance her with her hand on her hip.

"Oh I'm sorry! I realize now that you aren't quite competent enough to understand." Tsukiko said as she rubbed her chin as if she was thinking. "Well I believe the wrestling jargon for it is... oh what's the word?"

Tsukiko would wait for Heather to scramble onto her legs as she would crouch down ready to go for mad dash at her. The girl would run straight towards her guns blazing as she would try and jump on the middle rope to spring board off of it and try to catch Heather in the head with her heel as she turned her body in mid air. Tsukiko would attempt to perform a flying springboard spinning heel kick to continue her offensive.

"Jobber?" She said grinning.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 pm

"Gh..." Heather would hear Tsukiko go on, really starting to piss her off with what she was saying. She was belittling her way to much, and Heather had enough of it. As she went to think about her next word, Heather was fighting her best to get up to her feet, really wanting to recover and lay into the girl as much as she could.

As she heard Tsukiko get that word out though, Heather would blink a couple times before getting filled with anger. This new girl coming in her and calling her a jobber? It was the last thing Heather wanted to be called when it came down to it. As she pushed herself to her feet fully, she would see the girl go for a springboard, something that Heather was quite a bit familiar with.

Heather would duck it at the last second, running to the ropes to do a springboard of her own, trying to propel off them to hit her in the side of the head with a Beautiful Disaster kick. "I'll show you a jobber!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:56 am

Tsukiko grunted a sshe missed as she tried to regain her balance watching her opponent fly at her with a disaster kick. She had to admit Heather's speed was comparable to her won and although she wouldn't admit it, Heather was slightly faster than her. Tsukiko was no slow poke either as she covered herself up with her arms as the kick came thundering down on her. Tsukiko stumbled back from the force of the kick but, mitigated the damage done to her. Despite her blocking it, Tsukiko was a bit rattled by how hard she hit her. The dark haired girl put a hand on the ropes to steady herself as she glared at Heather with a smile.

"Not bad... for a jobber..." Tsukiko said cockily as she casually leaned against the ropes as she would press her weight agaisnt them anticipating Heather to come at her. She would propel herself with the ropes and try and change levels to try and take Heather head on with a spear.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:24 pm

As Heather connected with the beautiful disaster, she would be slightly disappointed at the fact that she just hit the girl's arm. Her kick was blocked, but at least she was able to get a taste of the strength of her legs behind her speed. Something Heather prided herself on quite a bit was how strong her legs have developed into over how long she's been doing such moves. She was going to really lay into Tsukiko with them if this girl was expecting on taking her down in her very first match.

"Gh..you're pushing it. Keep calling me that and we'll see what happens." Heather let out before the girl would suddenly propel herself off the ropes as soon as Heather was about to attack. She would be taken down hard with that spear, causing her to groan out in pain a bit. It took her a little to gain her bearings, but if she could in time, she would try to throw her legs up around Tsukiko's waist and squeeze hard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next