Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A proper lair! A deadly lair!

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A proper lair! A deadly lair! - Page 3 Empty Re: A proper lair! A deadly lair!

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 am

“Maybe I shouldn’️t be knocking out every girl I bring home…” Amanda mused to herself, as she continued her bear hug offensive against Heather. Amanda squeezed tighter and tighter, crushing Heather in her vice like grip. “But it’️s just so much fun…”

Amanda grinned as their bodies continued to be pressed against each other, Heather’️s naked legs and waist rubbing against Amanands’️s, Amanda’️s bikini clad breasts rubbing against Heather’️s their faces centimeters apart. Even in the midst of the hold, Amanda reached her head in and kissed Heather’️s cheek, waiting for the blush it would no doubt correct and amusing embarrassed yells.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:41 am

"Maybe...you should have just let me leave regularly after I beat you in our match..how about that?" Heather would let out through her groans of pain in the bearhug. She knew the girl certainly had a tight grip with this kind of thing, and she couldn't stay trapped in it for too long if she was looking to get back at her.

However, as if the pressure wasn't enough, the feeling of Amanda's massive breasts engulfing her own was making it double as hard to concentrate on breaking out. Suddenly though, she would feel Amanda kiss her on her cheek, leading to Heather developing a deep blush, groaning in embarrassment as she continued to push at her, though feeling her body giving into the pressure a little.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:47 am

“Hmmm….nope…you were too hot and too strong to leave alone. I hope…you don’️t think this is some sore looser/revenge thing…” Amanda grunted and groaned with the effort of restraining Heather’️s squeezing the two of them together as Heather’️s breasts were engulfed by Amanda, seeing the blush on Heather’️s face as she kissed Heather’️s cheek.

“Heh…sorry if I embarrass you…” Amanda giggled, even through the effort of squeezing Heather. When she felt Heather’️s defenses starting to buckle, her strength diminishing, Amanda pressed her lips in to Heather’️s lips. She still kept the hold, but she did reduce the pressure quite a bit, making it so Heather could try a break for it…if she wanted to, that is.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:31 am

"Gh..you're...absolutely ridiculous.." Heather would let out as she kept squeezing at her. She would feel the girl kiss at her cheek, causing her to blush even deeper, letting out a little groan in reaction, trying to move her head back and avoid any more of Amanda's kisses.

"...Tch...shut up.." Heather would say in response before the girl would press her lips against her's, causing her to let out a muffled yelp of surprise, widening her eyes and blushing even deeper. She almost wouldn't notice that Amanda would reduce her pressure until a little while after, Heather quickly struggling around, trying to push out of the bearhug, falling on her ass if she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:41 am

Amanda grinned, deepening the kiss as she continued to play with her captured foe. At first it seamed that Heather didn’️t want to get out of it, maybe she really was enjoying the kiss, but soon Heather managed to fall down on the floor in her frantic attempts to escape.

“….hahaha…sorry…” Amanda couldn’️t help but to briefly laugh as Heather fell onto her bare ass on the carpeted floor, managed to escape the bearhug only to meat a silly end. As Heather would try to get up, Amanda would see this as the perfect opportunity to reach down and try to grab Heather’️s cape, which she coveted. “This is much to heavy for a high flying wrestler, I will purchase it from you. If you shall not sell, you shall at least not wear it.” The fact that this left Heather nearly totally naked may have been the real reason it was removed.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:52 am

"Gh...you aren't sorry for anything." Heather would let out, gritting her teeth as she shook her head, trying to get herself to her feet before Amanda would suddenly reach out for her coat and take it right off of her, saying what she did. "Eh...you're....you better give that back right now I swear.." Heather would let out.

The fact that all she was wearing now was her bikini top was causing her to blush deeply. She was just one article of clothing away from being completely naked and she wants to fix that and get back her coat, glaring deeply at Amanda as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:03 am

Amanda sighed a bit, Heather wasn’️t going along with any of this and she had to do something abut it. “Listen, Heather,” Amanda said, frowning as she tossed the jacket away, but doing nothing else. “You’️ve had lots and lots of chances to get back at me, you could easily have turned this into a fun night. I admit, when I first brought you here it was to get revenge for those horrible things you said in front of the crowd. Everyone heard them, but if you had just said ‘I’️m sorry, I should have just fought instead of using petty insults,’️ this would have been a night of deliciousness…or I would have let you go.”

“Besides, did you even realize I was also flirting with you? I bet you didn’️t, peope tend to be flattered when complimented but you get mad and want to fight. So, unless you decide to play nice, that’️s what we’️re going to do. If you want, we’️ll have a match right here…my house, so I say a smother match. Is that what you’️d prefer?”

Amanda continued to stand toe to toe with Heather, less than a foot away. Both of them were nearly nude, since Amanda’️s bikini covered nothing of consequence, she didn’️t flinch as Heather could easily attack at any moment.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:14 am

"Egh.." Heather would let out as she heard Amanda's words. It was quite true everything that she was saying, as much as Heather didn't want to admit that she may have gotten herself into this very situation, it was more than likely true. She still was too flustered and embarrassed to apologize or admit to Amanda those facts as she would cross her arms under her breasts, looking away for a second.

"a-ah..I..I did realize that.." Heather would let out, blushing even deeper before she would hear Amanda's words about challenging her to a match right then and there. Heather would blink her eyes a couple times before she would continue on before saying what type of match she was exactly challenging her to.

Heather would stand there, blinking at her and thinking about it a bit before letting out a sigh. "...Fine, you want to challenge me to a smother match right here and now? Lets do it then. I beat you out there I can do it again." She would let out, trying her best to hide the deep blush on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:22 am

“Obviously…” Amanda quietly mumbled as Heather repeated back her challenge. “Allright! Now, the rules are...smother the looser! You can go to KO, or if they tap you can choose to listen to it. Maybe…mu ha ha ha! And try to have a little fun with it…” Amanda grinned, hoping that like Amanda, Heather would enjoy the competition, and enjoy that she can try to take the offensive.

Bending her knees, Amanda stepped back a bit, putting about a meter of distance between them. Amanda’️s back faced the door, Heather’️s the bed. “And you can go anywhere in the house and go crazy, except for THAT closet.” Amanda said, point to a small closet by the bed. “Uhhmmm…ding ding!”

Last edited by 199 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am

"Right..sounds good to me." Heather would say, nodding her head as Amanda described the match more. She was more than familiar of the concept of a Smother match, something that she's participated in multiple times. She used breast smothers and facesits quite a bit recently and she was sure that she would be able to take on Amanda here, even though the girl's curves were alot more 'defined' than her's so it would be much more effective with her sorts of smothers.

As Amanda talked about the closet, Heather would curl her brow a bit, wondering why that closet was off limits, but she would just shake her head. She wasn't going to take the fight into a closet anyways. Hearing Amanda 'ring the bell', Heather would run towards her, trying to grab her arm and toss her back onto the bed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next