by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A proper lair! A deadly lair!

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A proper lair! A deadly lair! - Page 11 Empty Re: A proper lair! A deadly lair!

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 am

“I do think, I do know…” Amanda would reply, before forcing her tounge into Heather’️s sex. Amanda began to drive into Heather, pushing further in as she did her best to pleasure her. Amanda slid her hands up Heather’️s body as she continued to pour pleasure into Heather’️s body, until thye reached all the way up to Heather’️s breasts. Amanda tweaked Heather’️s nipples lightly as she began to massage and rub Heather’️s breasts, continuing to eat Heather out.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:36 am

As Amanda started to plunge her tongue deeper into her sex, Heather couldn't help but let out a deep moan, starting to be completely taken in by the pleasure. She would feel Amanda just add more to it, starting to tweak at her nipples and rub at her breasts, making it harder and harder for her to endure it. She was feeling a ridiculous amount of pleasure and it felt like she wasn't too far off from bursting out, holding it back as long as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:40 am

Amanda just kept pressing on her sexual offensive, sliding her tongue in and out, moaning lowly into Heather’️s sex, while her hands continued to play with Heather’️s very nice breasts. Amanda was absolutely loving this, and she was hoping Heather was too. Amanda pressed more, her tongue feeling around for Heather’️s special spot, finding it in order to try and make her orgasm right now in the bed.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:44 am

Heather was getting closer and closer to the limit to where she could stand Amanda's tongue lapping around inside her sex. The gurl just kept increasing her treatment as she would lick all around her insides before she hit that sweet spot that would send an intense jolt of pleasure through her body. She would let out a long, loud moan, her body arching up high as she would burst, her cum flowing out of her sex and into Amanda's mouth and face before her body would drop back down on the bed, Heather's chest rising and falling dramatically.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:50 am

Amanda moaned as Heather finally burst, her juices flowing from her sex into Amanda’️s mouth. She did her best to swallow it all as Heather came, arching on the bed as she did. As Heather’️s orgasm finally subsided, Amanda would pop up and slide back ontop of Heather, her face hovering above Heather’️s as she smiled.

“Now…you can’️t tell me you didn’️t like that…” Amanda giggled as she began to sit up, on Heather’️s stomach again. “I’️m glad you had your turn, some of us haven’️t had ours yet though…” Amanda giggled, grinning.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 am

As Heather let out her juices, them freely flowing from her sex into the girl's mouth. She would let out another deep moan as Amanda took in all of her cum that she could, swallowing it down before it would finally subside. Heather would watch as Amanda would slide back ontop of her, staring up at her as she hovered her face over her own, smiling at her.

"Egh......maybe a little." Heather would let out, unable to lie about the pleasure that she felt. "..Alright..y-you're done right? I can be untied now?" Heather would let out before she would hear Amanda's next words, seeing her grin. "Ah...h....hold on...a..are you suggesting...that..." Heather would let out, blushing deep, unable to say what she was thinking Amanda meant.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:12 am

“See, I told you you would enjoy it.” Amanda chuckled, sitting up. “Mmmm…yup, that’️s really what I am suggesting. It’️s either that or I get the strap on…” Amanda made a mental note to go buy a strap on… “It’️s really only fair, your not afraid, are you?”

Amanda began to slide forward, her crotch slowly moving towards Heather’️s face. Soon, her sex would be right over Heather as she moved it closer and closer, sliding it onto Heather’️s face and mouth, smirking.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:19 am

"Tch.." Heather was slightly nervous at Amanda's suggestion of what would happen next, not all to fond of doing what she was sure Amanda was about to make her do. Amanda would confirm those suspicions with her words before she said what she did about her being afraid, causing her to click her tongue. "Kh..l-like hell I'd be afraid..it's just.."

As Heather thought over it, she would see Amanda continue to slide herself up before she would end up with her sex right over her, seeing it come closer and closer before the girl would plant it onto her face and mouth, causing her to let out a little muffled groan, feeling the girl's wetness from her sex, quite reluctant to do anything at first.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 am

“It’️s just that your shy and not sexually confident sometimes. I’️ll solve that by smothering you.” As Heather seamed reluctant to act, Amanda knew the best solution would be to press her sex into Heather’️s face. And that’️s exactly what she did, forcing Heather to either act or be smothered as Amanda’️s sex completely cut of her air, even muffling her nose as she pressed her whole crotch against Heather’️s face.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:33 am

"Mmmph.." Heather would let out before Amanda would start to press her sex even further into her face, blocking off both her mouth and nose, completely cutting off her air. Heather would let ut a more panicked muffled groan, her body struggling around in a panic. She was beginning to realize that with her hands tied together, there wasn't much she could do in refusing. After a while, Heather would finally give up, sticking her tongue out reluctantly, licking at the girl's sex, though not very thorougly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next