by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Lair of the Winged Serpent

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent Empty The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:33 am

Morrigan had not decided to let go of Kelly's hair during her whole ride through the backstage area. The only thing she needed to do was to stop for a moment to blindfold Kelly so she wouldn't find out where she was being drug, and to have Brittany stuff one of the girls socks in her mouth if she decided to run that obnoxious mouth of hers during her little trip.

Dragging someone through the backstage area of the AFW wasn't something that happened with regularity, but nor had it been unseen within the famed organization. Morrigan decided, however, to parade the girl around a bit, not only to show off what she was claiming as her and Brittany's conquest, but to keep people from really getting a handle of where their secret lair might be.

When they finally arrived at their secret domain, Morrigan slung Kelly into the middle of the room. first she removed the sock and tossed it aside. Then she looked down at Kelly with a grin on her face. She looked at Brittany and stepped over Kelly.

'Hmmm, what should we do with her Lilith?" Morrigan asked. "Should we keep her blind folded and let her guess what's coming, or do we let her see everything we do to her?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Lair of the Winged Serpent Empty Re: The Lair of the Winged Serpent

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:59 am

Brittany followed Morrigan through the halls with a permanent smirk on her face. Brittany however, didn't say a word as Morrigan dragged Kelly through the backstage area. When the two of them finally reached the secret base Brittany gave Morrigan a kiss on the lips "Hmmm, i want to see her face as we have our fun with her." Brittany said as she spit on Kelly's face. Brittany then turned towards Morrigan "What should we do with our little bitch first."

Brittany then leaned down towards Kelly and slapped her across the face "I can't wait to hear you scream and beg for mercy." Brittany said with a cruel grin on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:19 am

"Aaaggghhhhhhh...." Kelly winced and howled through her teeth as Morrigan dragged her by her long luscious blonde hair with blood still over her forehead, her legs kicking at the floor below as she was dragged through the backstage area, woozy from a loss of blood and a harsh beating but still as active and loud as ever.

"I hate you! I hate the both of you! Rrr! When I get out of this... YOU'LL BE BOTH BE SORRYYYY!!!" She screamed when being taken to their secret lair.

Then came a wad of spit from Brittany into Kelly's face. She freaked out. "AAAGHHH!! AHH! EWW! EWW! Fuck! You fucking spit on me! Rrrrrrr!!!" Kelly whined and ranted as she felt saliva on her cheek, making a few grumbles and random complaints as the two conversed and would continue with her crisis until Brittany slapped her cheek. Kelly's face was bright red as she FUMED with anger towards Brittany huffing and puffing loudly and angrily.

"I Don't beg. Burn in hell you cunt."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:55 am

Morrigan looked down at Kelly as she groaned and yelled. Morrigan then leaned down and ran a finger over Kelly's mound. She was gentle and pulled her finger up before pushing it against Kelly's cheek and wiping Brittany's saliva off it. She then smeared it across kelly's lips like she was applying gloss and then grinned. She hooked her finger under the blind fold and then lifted it up so one eye was uncovered. She looked at Kelly and pouted.

"You don't beg?" She said as though she had her feelings hurt. She then grinned wickedly and stood up. She clapped her hands together and looked at Brittany. 'Great! I hate it when they beg. It takes all the fun out of it. I start to feel bad after a while, like I'm doing something wrong. "

Morrigan then looked down at Kelly and lifted her foot up. She stamped her heel into Kelly's tit and ground it in before leaning over, resting her arms on her knee and looking down at Kelly. "Please, continue to be petulant with us. I want this night to last forever." She said and grinned down at Kelly while she licked her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Brittany had to admit that watching Morrigan begin her torture of Kelly was turning her on "OH, this is going to be a long night indeed." Brittany said with a cruel smile as she walked up behind Morrigan and draped her arms around Morrigan's shoulders. "Well, you may not beg but i can guarantee that you will scream for mercy before the night is through." Brittany said as she kissed Morrigan's neck.

"Lets get started. Just thinking about what we are going to do to this bitch is turning me on." Brittany said as she stepped away from Morrigan and moved closer to Kelly "Any last words bitch?" Brittany said wit ha wicked smile as she looked down on the helpless Kelly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Kelly's eyes narrowed hateful behind the blindfold as she felt Morrigan run her finger over Kelly's mouth before pushing it against her cheek to to wipe the saliva and sneer it on Kelly's lips. Kelly's spat instantly at the nasty little act. Not wanting Brittany''s spit on her lips at all. With one eye uncovered now, Kelly spent her time scowling at the duo before her jaw dropped as Morrigan stated she hated it when they begged. Kelly released an amused huff in response to that before Brittany added her own statement. Kelly just frowned at her and made a mental note to fake beg soon but never put her heart into it. Kelly figured if acted like she was begging for mercy instead of truthfully surrendering, it didn't count. She intened to not let them shake her resolve.

But she really hoped this didn't last forever. Or that it would feel like it.

"Gooooaaaahh!" Kelly cried out as her breast was stomped on by Morrigan who leaned in and put some unwatned weight on Kelly's chest, making the Ghoul grit her teeth and wince from the feeling before rolling her eyes at Brittany's words regarding her turn on. "...Oh... Please..." She mumbled. How appropriate the two psycho sadists are an item and enjoy the same thing.

The pose they were in. Morrigan stepping on Kelly, leaning over with her arms resting on her extended knee with Brittany behind her, arms around Morrigan's shoulders. They looked like something out of a cartoon or comic book. Something dumb and nerdy like that. Kelly still couldn't believe she was in this with these two loons. And she was still cut!

"Yes. I'm bleeding out my forehead and could die of infection." She replied in a deadpan manner while looking at the two with a close mouthed sneer.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 am

Morrigan turned her head and acknowledged Brittany's touch with a soft glance. She then turned and looked down at Kelly. "hm?" She said as though she just realized what she had said. She smiled and shrugged Brittany off, walking over to a small fridge they had brought in. She leaned over and grabbed a bottle of water.

Morrigan then strolled back over to Kelly. "Well, I'd have Lilith take care of you, but she might take a while." She chuckled to herself as she opened the cap and took a sip before holding out the bottle and and emptying the rest of contents over Kelly's face. She then threw the bottle down in a petulant manner so it smacked Kelly in the head and let out a sharp chuckle.

"You're right, wouldn't want you messing the place up, now would we?" Morrigan then turned and looked around the room. "So?" She said, asking Kelly as thought hey were having a polite conversation, even though her head wasn't even looking at the girl. "Where should we start? Any particularly favorite body parts you want to see mangled?" She grinned. "Or should we just start from the bottom and work our way to the top?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 am

Brittany watched Morrigan work wit ha sadistic gleam in her eye "I think we should start with this bitch's fake breasts." Brittany said as she pressed her the tip of her boot into Kelly's breast "I mean it doesn't matter because by the end of it i am pretty sure we are going to hit every part of this bitch's body." Brittany said as she twisted her foot to dig her toe into Kelly's breast "Unless you have a better idea of where to start." Brittany said as she grinned at Morrigan to see if she had any other ideas of what to do with their plaything.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:24 am

Kelly just scowled as Morrigan turned away from her and went to her little fridge to fetch water telling her that Lilith would take care of her. Kelly just rolled her eyes. "Again with Lillth! Who the fuck is... Oh... Pft. You're name's stupid. You're like one of the rugrats." Kelly added dully while giving Brittany a look while Morrigan drank from her water, only to empty the contents suddenly on her face.

"Gluagh! H-Hey!"
Kelly yelled as some water got into her mouth before she shifted her head to avoid it, but could do little to stop the bottle from being thrown at her forehead. "Yeow! Rrr!" Kelly let out as the bottle struck her head, wincing as it nailed her cut.

With a deep glare she looked at the two hatefully as they discussed what they should do. With Morrigan asking what part she wanted mangled. Should they start at the top or Bottom? Brittany wasn't helping either. Telling Kelly her breasts were fake before she began to dig her toe into her teat, making Kelly wince and grit her teeth from the pain.

"Why don't you start up each other's asses?! Im sure you'd both enjoy that!" Kelly shot back. "Make no mistake! You cannot keep me locked up foreever! Mark my words, I'll rain unholy vengence upon the both you! I swear it!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Morrigan listened to Kelly's words and raised an eyebrow. "Not a bad idea, actually." Morrigan said and licked her lips. She went to Brittany and began to sensually rub the girl's ass. "Lilith has quite a fuckable ass." She had said from experience. She then looked at Brittany and back at Kelly.

Morrigan then turned and looked at a cabinet they had put in their little room. "But, you heard her. She clearly has a butt fetish. Sounds as good a place as any to start. Flip her over and strip her. Let's strap her to the horse. We'll whip her ass until the outside is raw, then will fuck the inside until it matches."

Morrigan let out a long, hearty laugh and strode to the cabinet. She threw the doors open and looked like she had unveiled a sex fetish box of torture and delights. She bent over and pulled out a few pieces and began to assemble what looked like saw horse that was designed for bdsm. the wood was a dark mahogany and the top was leather upholstered with straps on either side, clearly made for tying someone to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next