Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Entering the Thug's Lair

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Entering the Thug's Lair Empty Entering the Thug's Lair

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:55 am

It had been a month since her beating at the hands of the Gatt Attack. Veronica was reduced to nothing more but a shell of her former self. Having suffered a brutal assault, specifically by the hands of Rika Smart, she was forced into a coma for two weeks. And after she woke up, she realized, and remembered, that her apartment was completely trashed to the point that she can't live in the place anymore. Days passed since her awakening from her comatose state, and she sat at the corner of her apartment room, burying her head onto her knees, sobbing day and night, and barely ate anything, while muttering the exact same sentence: "Please forgive me Victoria..."

After bearing through another two weeks of lonely hell, she heard news that Virginia, her sister, had been also forced into a coma, by the hands of Rika Smart. Nothing much had changed since then, except Veronica repeating the sentence: "Please forgive me Virginia..." Lost in her lonely place of what used to be her home, she thought about suiciding; jumping off the building. She had lost everything now. Her money, her home, her bunnies, her sister... She still had her job at the AFW, but even so, she barely found the motivation to wrestle again, and also knowing that she haven't wrestled in a month, which will obviously affect her performance in ring.

Just so when she decided to jump off the building, she thought about something. She thought about the future, what kind of future that will happen to someone pathetic as Veronica. She had no future, so why was she thinking this kind of thing at this time? But, she knew that Victoria wouldn't want this, and Virginia as well. In the end, she decided to live on. But how? She needed money, and she knew that wrestling can't be her only source of income. She had to find a second job, and what came to mind, despite her dislike for it, was sadly joining the Gatt Attack.

Finding whatever left of her wardrobe, she wore a white sleeveless undershirt, white skirt and white stockings with black running shoes. She didn't wear her bunny ears for once, because she felt she was too ashamed to wear it anymore, seeing that she can't even protect Victoria's now destroyed bunny dolls. Looking back at her apartment room, she knew she needed to find a new home. So she planned to ask this Sarah Gatt to rent for a place to sleep, even if it means she had to become her's and Rika's toy. Looking forward, she left her apartment and headed for the AFW faculty.

After arriving at the faculty, she looked around, before finally finding the Gatt Attack's office. Looking at the sign, she gulped for a second, showing a face of absolute fear. Since that incident, she had grew a great fear for Rika, and knowing how Sarah is completely stronger than her tormentor, she had the rights to be afraid and nervous. Slowly raising her trembling right arm, she gave three hard knocks on the door, before she waited for something to happen, just something.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Entering the Thug's Lair Empty Re: Entering the Thug's Lair

Post by Darius Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 am

Sarah's office was in reality just a storage room she had taken the liberty of clearing out to become the headquarters of her Gatt attack business. The AFW staff were not to happy about that, but Sarah never listened to them in the first place. Inside she had brought in a single desk, hung a few poters on the wall, and had nailed a crude sign on the door outside that read GATT ATTACK! Everything was ready for Sarah's new business.

Unfortunately there had been no business lately, and as a result Sarah was very bored. The Queen of Brawl was sitting at her desk, boots propped up on her desk, and a smoking cigarette in her hand. Smoking indoors was something else the staff didn't approve of, but they could go fuck themselves. Sarah sighed tiredly. What she needed was more exposure, more members to get her name out. But considering her reputation, that wasn't likely to happen.

Just as she was thinking this, there was a knock at her door. Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Come in," she shouted, taking another drag of her cigarette.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 am

Slowly, Veronica took a deep breath after hearing the cue, her heart thumping faster than usual, wondering what's next in her miserable life as she grabbed the doorknob, twist, and slowly pushed the door, the door making a slight creaking noise as the small girl peeked in. "H-Hello? You're... You're Sarah Gatt, right?" She said as she saw the smoking woman, a bit frightened as she fully made her way in the office and closed the door behind her, nervously waiting for an answer.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:18 am

Sarah raised an eyebrow at the tiny girl that came into her office. She didn't recognize her despite having ordered a beating down on her months ago. She removed the cigarette from her mouth and blew a long collumn of smoke from her lips. "Who wants to know?" she asked, her green eyes glaring at Veronica darkly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:57 am

Veronica slightly jumped after she saw that fearful glare on Sarah's face. She was never like this before. She wouldn't get intimidated so easily, but after all what had happened to her, it's hard not to. She suddenly fell to her knees in an instant, and bowed her head very low, her forehead touching the floor, her hands also planted against the floor. "Please! Let me join the Gatt Attack! I'll do anything for you, anything! Just please..." She begged and pleaded, desperate to get the job as she remained in this humiliating position.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 am

Sara blinked as the girl suddenly dropped to the floor. She removed her boots from the desk so she could peak over it at the now prostrating girl, her eyebrow raised in confusion. "Whoa, whoa, wait!" Sarah growled, grinding the stub of her cigarette into a nearby ashtray. "WHo the hell are you? And what do you mean you want to join?" Sarah didn't know anything about this girl. In fact, she assumed she was looking to hire her when she first came in.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:17 am

"I'm Veronica, and I want to join the Gatt Attack! As in helping the business's clients in taking care of their targets!" The small girl replied immediately with much more confidence and determination than before, her fear and nervousness seemingly vanishing away from that instant as she remained in her unmovable position.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Sarah was silent for quite some time as she looked down at the still bowing Veronica. She had the stragest feeling she had seen her somewhere before, but she couldn't remember where. It as odd that just as Sarah was thiking of recruitment options one just happened to fall into her lap.

Sarah sat bck in her chair. "Have a seat," she said, gesturing to the chair just in front of her desk. "And tell me why I should hire you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 am

Veronica looked up, and nodded as she stood up silently, moving to sit on the chair in front of Sarah's desk. When she heard the question, she looked down a bit, absolutely having no idea how to answer this question. She cradled her two hands on her lap, her fingers entwined, before looking back up at Sarah after thinking up her thoughts for a while. "I know how to beat up any kind of people, and to the most brutal extent, while I can take as much punishment as possible. Even though I'm classified as a Kawaii, I definitely have combat capabilities beyond even a regular Friction wrestler. And... I can fulfill any of your needs... and desires... if you wanted." She said while blushing during her last sentence.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 am

Sarah listened with growing curiosity to Veronica's story. When she first laid eyes on the girl she didn't thiink she knew what she was getting into. But as she listed her skills Sarah was forming a new opinion. Still, she was wondering just how effective a Kawaii wrestler could be in backstage brawls. Having never seen Veronica in action she was having reservations about hiring her.

"Well, Veronica," Sarah drawled, fishing another cigarette out of her pocket. "I don't just hire people of the street, so if you-" Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and Sarah's face scrunched up with irritation. "Come in!" she called. The door would then open an inch. and in the crack would poke out the head of a tall green-haired girl.

"H-Hello?" she said, looking as nervous as Veronica had when she first entered. "I-Is this the Gatt attack?"

"Can't you read the sign, dumbass?" Sarah growled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next