by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 8:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 6 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:13 am

Isabella had little doubt she could break both of these women sexually and turn them into good little slaves, her self confidence trespassed into arrogance quite often after all. She pushed the thoughts from earlier of Erica dominating her out of her head, focusing on her efforts to finger this woman into sexual bliss to end this match, but yet again Erica showed how relentless she was by slipping her fingers inside of Isabella from behind. "Ah fuck you Erica, get your damned fingers out of me!" She screamed out while pushing herself to finger Erica at a much quicker pace, twisting her fingers with every thrust inside of Erica's pussy to make sure she didn't miss a single spot, angling them as well in search of the woman's g-spot. Her own sex had already been brought close to orgasm moments earlier by Erica and she could already feel herself close to bursting, only her strong force of will holding her body back now as she sought to make Erica cum first.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 6 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:32 am

Erica held back as moan as Isabella's fingers seemed to be dancing inside her hitting every section of her extremely aroused pussy "I don't think so Isabella. I think i'm going add more fingers." Erica said before trying to jam all four of her fingers into Isabella while her thumb tried to sneak itself into Isabella's ass "Now how about you cum for me like the good little slave you are?" Erica said as she knew it would ge Isabella riled up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:40 am

Isabella couldn't even hear what Erica was saying after every one of the woman's fingers thrust themselves into her holes, her eyes going wide as she threw her head back and let out a primal scream. Her pussy felt like it was being torn apart by those four wicked fingers of the orange haired girl thrusting inside her, moaning like the slut Erica kept claiming she was and unable to stop herself from bursting from orgasm. Her juices flowed freely over the woman's hand as her body spasmed out of control, her own fingers inside of Erica pumping erratically now as she continued to cum wildly.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:47 am

Erica felt Isabella cum and she couldn't help but smile "That's a good girl, cum for me just like i asked." Erica said with a sensuous tone before she felt Isabella's fingers flail wildly in her sex almost causing Erica to orgasm right there if not for her self control "You can't get me to cum with such unskilled fingers. " Erica said with a pant as in reality she was about to burst but she didn't want Isabella to notice how close she was just yet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:06 am

That second orgasm was incredibly draining for Isabella, taking place so soon after her first and a bit disheartening as it was her second in a row, her body growing limp on top of Erica as she came just like the woman told her to. As her orgasm began to fade away Isabella felt how truly exhausted she was, panting for air on top of the woman while one of her hands slid down to weakly pull at Erica's hand to remove it from her sex. Her eyes locked with Erica's for a moment as her own fingers began to slow inside of the woman's pussy, almost as if she were about to quit, but then her lips would curl into a smile while her fingers began to pump rapidly inside of the woman.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:34 am

Erica felt growing limp beneath her and she knew that soon victory would be hers "Ready for the finale my little love slave?" Erica asked with a smile on her face even as Isabella removed her fingers from her pussy "You know those are just going right back in there right." Erica said as she began to move her fingers towards Isabella's crotch.

However Erica froze mid motion as Isabella rapidly went on the assault and Erica bit her bottom lip trying to resist her urge to orgasm but she didn't last long as Isabella fingers quickly brought Erica to orgasm causing her to let out a long moan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:51 am

Isabella shook her head in answer to Erica as there was no way she was going to give up like Erica seemed to expect her to, fighting back as she wiped that smile from the woman's face with some quick fingering of Erica's pussy. The woman was proven the liar a moment or two later as she began to spasm in orgasm, Erica screaming out in ecstasy as her sex released her juices all over the hand of Isabella. Looking to take advantage of her in this weakened state Isabella would turn her body around so that she was facing Erica's sex with her knees on either side of the woman's body, trying to pin those arms of Erica beneath her legs in the process. She would then lean down to press her lips against the woman's pussy, her tongue eagerly lapping up the cum flowing from her sex and to make this orgasm last as long as possible.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:27 am

Erica was still panting and moaning as Isabella positioned her face above Erica's crotch and when Erica felt Isabella's lips against hers Erica's hips began to hump themselves against Isabella's face "Don't think...i will just..let you have..your way." Erica said between pants as her hands would reach up towards Isabella's ass to push her crotch into Erica's face.

Erica wasn't going to let Isabella have all the fun in this 69 that Isabella started so as Isabella's cortch neared Erica's lips she leaned up and began to lick at Isabella's pussy "Let this be our final duel of the match. The next one to cum loses. And i can't wait until you do as i want to introduce my sluttly slave to Misha."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:27 am

Isabella was quite the shameless woman and couldn't care less that Erica was humping her face, all it did was help her tongue to reach deeper inside of her, showing just how much she was enjoying herself. Hearing Erica Isabella just shook her head as it didn't matter what the woman wanted, Isabella was gonna take a third orgasm from her and put this incredible match away. She ran her tongue slowly along the woman's inner walls, making sure no part of Erica went neglected as she slid her hands down along the girl's inner thighs, intending just to massage them until she felt Erica grab her ass and force her own lips against Isabella's own dripping sex.

She couldn't help but resume moaning into Erica's pussy, her hips squirming to try and pull her crotch out of the woman's reach as the last thing she wanted was a duel as Erica suggested, but unable to free herself Isabella knew thats what this was going to be. She put her fingers to work now as she pulled her lips back to slid three fingers inside of the orange haired beauty, her touch soft as silk as she explored Erica's pussy with her fingertips in search of her g-spot. Her tongue began to tease Erica's clit with slow circular motions as she wanted to send Erica into a state of pure bliss.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:39 am

Erica was quick to move on the attack as Isabella shoved three fingers into her and as a counter attack Erica shoved a finger into Isabella's asshole while her tonger searched its way around Isabella's pussy. Erica wasn't goingto lose to her opponent as her other hand began to squeeze and massage Isabella's ass cheeks to try and get the girl going as Erica was forced to let out a moan from Isabella's tongue work "You can't win this my little slave as i will make you orgasm before i make you mine." Erica said befre resuming her tongue attack on Isabella's pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next