by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match) Empty Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match)

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Standard hentai match, victory is achieved via orgasm or smother, stipulations: This match will be fought on a very large bed instead of the actual ring and the contenders must wear lingerie.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match) Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match)

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:12 pm

The buxom brunette known as Isabella made her way to the ring, her outfit consisted of a strapless red bra and lacy stockings and panties, a garterbelt trailing up her hips, her DD bust would wobble just a tad with every step as she climbed onto the bed, much to the crowds excitement.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match) Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella (lingerie hentai match)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:24 pm

"Okay Mr Grange I'm gonna show put a show on for you!" Erica said as she wore her lacy maid-esque bra and panties with her pink ribbon on her hair, granted she had to start the match with them on. But really she would have just walked out naked if she could.

"I still think this is a waste of time." Ryan said, he knew a bit about hentai due to John teaching him about the female body. But still he preferred proper wrestling to this. He had the book war and peace hidden in his shirt to read later.

John meanwhile was grinning ear to ear. "I got whipped cream if they're gonna allow it." he said, this was one of the reasons why he signed up to the AFW. Watching girls fight erotically was just as fun as getting in there personally to him.

The group made their entrance, it was to one of Ryan's themes. Namely a part from Beethoven's ode to joy due to Ryan being a fan of opera and classical music. As the group got near the so called ring John saw Isabella "Why hello pretty lady! You get to play with our friend here Erica. She's a real swinger." he said with a large grin.

Ryan groaned and face-palmed. "Why can't I just do something normal for once? That coming from a guy who acts as some sort of vigilante at night. Fair enough I suppose." he thought.

The young man then offered a hand to Isabella. "Hello I'm Ryan Knight, although I don't normally watch this sort of thing I hope it's nice and clean. Oh who am I kidding? Just don't beat each other up too badly." he said.

Erica then went up to Isabella "Wow you look hot! Let's make this a good one, cause Mr Grange is watching."
She then lept onto the bed and said "We brought whipped cream with us!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Isa was just a tad overwhelmed by the trio, shaking the hand of Mr. Knight, a tad creeped out by Granger who brought whipped cream, and ready to take on this maid "I hope I put on a good show, oh and Erica, sorry if you will be knocked out under my pillows or screaming my name when I eat or finger you out, or both"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:44 pm

Erica put a finger on her chin after hearing what Isa just said "Well I'm fine with that if Mr Grange is."

John and Ryan took two seats not too far from the bed.
"You go girl!" John said with gusto, this was like xmas came early for him.

Ryan sighed and opened his book, he then said without even looking at either girl "Go team!"

Erica waited for the bell to ring, she had a shark like grin on her lips. She was going to win John's heart here "I think I'll start with that red bra of hers. John always loves the breasts." she thought as the match was about to get underway...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:21 pm

As the bell rang to start the match, Isa crawled over to her opponet, trying to grab her ay the shoulders and throw her down onto her stomach, if she was sucessful she would then straddle the girls back and pin her down.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Erica gave a giggle and lept heroically at Isabella. Hoping to get her arms around Isa's body so she could try and unhook Isa's bra for John.

But she was thrown onto her belly by Isabella's attack. However Erica was still going to try and yank Isa's bra right off for Mr Grange to see......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:12 pm

It seemed just before Isa had her down, the mischievous girl had snatched her bra right off, her soft yet firm tits jiggled out, for once, she was actually emberassed, sure there were plently of men who came to watch, but not normally as close as these three where and that distracted her just a tad

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Ryan looked up briefly to see what transpired just now. "Geez." he muttered before trying his best to keep reading.

John meanwhile was nearly drooling at this, it almost made him wish he could get involved himself.
But he knew he was not allowed to, he gave a thumbs up to Erica.

"Oh I wonder what will I try next to top this?" Erica thought as she grinned in pleasure.

She noticed that Isa seemed a bit distracted "I'll give her something to remember me by." Erica thought.
The Minder's Maid quickly lept up and wrapped her arms around Isa's neck, before beginning to make out in front of John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Isa wasnt quite prepared for the smooch, but she would combat it the best she could, punching her tongue into Erica's mouth, she would reach around with her arms and try to unclip the strange maid's bra

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next