by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 2 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Isabella never took her eyes off of Erica as the woman began to circle around her, turning slowly in place to keep her front facing the devious woman the entire time as she knew she would go after any opening she could find. Licking her lips nice and slow in anticipation of their first true embrace of the match Isabella couldn't help but fake a soft moan for Erica when the woman mentioned making her moan and squirm in the pudding. The images in Isabella's head were likely mirror images of what Erica was thinking right then, thinking up all the ways she could sue this pudding to make Erica all the tastier. "Its funny Erica, I was about to say the same thing to you about that wicked imagination you have. And its another deal then, if you can beat me my body is yours to enjoy as you please for an hour, want to put your own body up as well?"

Isabella saw the lunge coming and quickly took a step back, but her foot slid a bit in the pudding and she couldn't quite get away fully. Erica ended up slapping the side of Isabella's tits nice and hard, the white haired woman gasping from the sudden pain as one of her hands came up to rub the sore spot on her pillow like breast. "Likely they will never stop bouncing, I mean just look at these perfect mounds of mine, wouldn't they just look lovely with your face in between them?"

Giggling at her own little tease Isabella now made her attempt at a move, stepping forward as quickly as she could in the pudding she tried to slide in behind Erica for a quick reach around with both arms, one looking to massage her breasts while the other seeking out to rub the bikini covered sex of Erica nice and firmly.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 2 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Erica's hand slapped off of Isabella's breasts and she felt kinda bad but this was a fight after all, so as she missed with her swipe ERica did her best to secure her footing "Oh, only an hour huh. Well i can make your dreams cun true in that amount of time." Erica said with a wink "And i guess you can have my magnificent body for an hour if you win." Erica said as she looked Isabella up and down again "I just hope your ready to worship me like a goddess."

Erica however soon let out a quick moan as Isabella lunged at her and made the first sexual move of the match by rubbing Erica's crotch and breasts "Oh my, we are barely on a first name basis and your already into the foreplay. I mean you didn't even buy me dinner first." ERica said as she moved her hands to Isabella's body. ERica used one hand to give Isabella a palyful wedgie with her own bottoms while the other one moved towards Isabella's hair to pull her in for a kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Listening to the boastful words of her opponent even Isabella couldn't resist the blush which came to her cheeks, the light shade of crimson telling Erica her words were having quite the effect on Isabella, though perhaps not one that would benefit her as Isabella craved such teasing. "Oh of that I have little doubt sweet Erica, you're quite gracious my orange haired goddess for agreeing to my little bet. I will make you experience pleasure you never even thought possible honey, but only once you submit to me."

Isabella made sure to increase the pressure, literally in the case of her grip upon Ericka's massive breast, digging her fingers in nice and deep as she massaged the soft mound. Her other hand tired of simply petting Ericka and now worked to slide underneath her bottom for a bit more direct approach in rubbing her tight pussy. "Your dinner will be pudding with a side of your own cum Erica, I am a perfect date after all!" Her own eyes fluttered closed for a moment and a sweet gasp left her lips as she felt her own bikini bottom pulled up into her cleft, a moan escaping next as Isabella savored the pleasure Erica was giving her. Distracted as she was Isabella didn't fight much against the hair pull, a yelp of pain coming out of her just before Erica quieted her with a firm kiss.

She didn't see why she couldn't turn this to her advantage however and embraced the kiss, her lips parting to force Erica's mouth open to allow her tongue to slither inside of her mouth, tasting the orange haired beauty while her hands continued in their important work.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Erica moaned into her kiss with Isabella as her opponent continued to massage her sensitive areas. ERica however immediatly moved her tongue into Isabella's mouth as she opened it. ERica let go of ISabella's hair after she kissed her as Erica figured that her opponent wasn't going to pul laway from her sultry kiss. However with her one hand now free Erica decided to go on the offensive in the sexual department.

Erica's free hand quickly moved down towards Isabella's ass before rubbing it sensually for a few seconds and then spanking it swiftly. Erica's other hand would then stop giving Isabella a wedgie to begin to rub her opponents crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Isabella moaned into the parted lips of Erica as the two girl's tongues wrestled within their mouths for control of the other, Isabella giggling as she felt the other woman's hand sliding over her nice round ass. Those giggles turned into a gasp as Erica slapped her ass nice and hard, the sound echoing through the arena which silenced the crowd for just a moment before they resumed their cheering. Despite this spanking she received from the sultry vixen Isabella did indeed keep up the kiss, enjoying it far too much to just let her go.

Her soft moans returned as she felt Erica reach into her erotic bag of tricks, the sensation of her rubbing the top of the bikini felt through the fabric upon her sex. Her tongue began to pick up speed within Erica's mouth just as she took two fingers from her rubbing hand and forced them deep inside Erica, fingering the woman nice and slow to start, but she was already increasing the pace of her fingering.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Erica slowly rubbed her fingers against Isabella's crotch keeping a steady pace while her tongue battled against her opponents. However, Ercia's tongue stopped in its tracks for a second as Isabella's fingers entered ERica's pussy which sent chills up Erica's spine. ERica wasn't goingto just let Isabella have all the fun and she spanked Isabella's ass a second time before moving her hand to Isabella's breasts to try and remove her top.

Erica soon started to become weak in the knees as Isabella picked up the pace of her fingering forcing Erica to break the kiss and move her head towards Isabella's shoulder "Your a quick worker." ERica said into Isabella's ear as she just stood there and enjoyed the fingering for a second before moving her mouth towards Isabella's neck and nibbling on it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:09 am

Erica's reaction to her invasive fingers was simply delicious, the girl freezing up for a moment as Isabella slid her index and pointing finger nice and deep into the woman's tight sex. She could feel the girls pussy tightening around her fingers, every thrust Isabella twisting her fingers to make sure Erica felt them on every single nerve within her sex. "Hmmm, god you love my sweet ass don't you Erica?" Isabella let out into Erica's mouth, giggling as she did so even as the orange haired woman ripped away her bikini top, she didn't even try to fight her as she had earned to see them in all their glory, her nipples nice and swollen from all the attention her breasts had been getting.

Erica was proving that red heads were indeed wild and ungodly sexy, the woman seemed to equally love being pleasured herself as well as pleasuring Isabella, a trait she loved as some women in the AFW just didn't know how to enjoy themselves. Isabella wanted nothing more than to enjoy this match with Erica as much as she could, it would likely mean letting herself cum for her lovely friend here but as long as Erica orgasmed one more time than she did Isabella would earn her win and have endured an incredible fucking,

"Thats the way Erica, my tits are loving all this attention you're giving them, though my tight little cunt wishes you'd pick up the pace a bit!" She laughed, teasing Erica even further now that the kiss had been broken. Isabella welcomed the soft kisses upon her neck but had another idea after noticing Erica's legs were shaking just a bit under the pleasure flowing from her pussy. "Savor this for me please." Isabella moaned out just before she slid her fingers out and took hold of her bikini bottom, tugging it upward into the woman's pussy unless Erica stopped her though she doubted she would even want to.

This was all to be a set up for what she really had in mind, Isabella in need for Erica to be stunned for a moment to try this. Her arms would suddenly move to wrap around the woman's waist and lift her up and over for a suplex, looking to slam Erica's back into the pool of pudding even though in a suplex she too would then be rolling around in the pudding.

Last edited by 10067 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Erica continued to rub Isabella's pussy through her bottoms as her other hand worked over her opponents breasts "Well you tight little pussy is going to have to wait since i like taking it slow." Erica whispered into ISabella's ear before licking her earlobe "But don't worry once my fingers get started the don't know when to stop." Erica said as she would pinch ISabella's nipple before nibbling on her earlobe a bit.

ERica however was forced to let out a gasp as ISabella removed her fingers from her moist pussy "Not thinking of givign up to me are you?" ERica asked as she was kinda disappointed that Isabella stopped her fingering. ERica then let out a cute gasp as her bottoms wedged themselves into her pussy stunning ERica momentarily "Wait what are you doing?" Erica asked as she was picked up by ISabella's arms only to be slammed down into the pudding causing Erica to let out a gasp of surprise as the pudding spalshed everywhere.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Isabella had quite liked what she heard from Erica about her surely delicious fingers, imagining them slithering their way inside her pussy even as she brought Erica down in a rather messy slam into the pudding. The sweet desert splashed all over both woman with Isabella laying on her front so her naked tits were soaked in the pudding, the sweet stuff dripping off of her body as she pushed herself up onto her knees, reaching up to wipe the pudding off of her face before flinging some in Erica's direction.

"Give up on you, never my sweet Erica! I just wanted you covered in something as delicious as you are, how do you like me now that I'm drenched in this stuff?" Isabella laughingly asked as she stuck out her chest to pose for her opponent. The pudding was rather sticky and was running down her body quite slowly, covering every inch of her that had somehow escaped being covered in the splash, her large nipples poking through the pudding as her tits bounced in her pose.

"Now lets see what I can do about getting you clean." She let out in a rather seductive tone, licking her pudding covered lips as she crawled her way towards Erica's legs, looking to grab onto her bottom and yank it down while Erica was still stunned. As she got between her legs Isabella leaned down to slowly lick up along the woman's slit, cleaning the pudding off of it and knowing this had to feel good. With her tits dipped in the pudding as she did so Isabella then pressed her lips flat against Erica's pussy, kissing it softly before sliding her now pudding covered tongue inside her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Erica lay in the pudding panting as the slam knocked the wind out of her "There was a less painful way to get me covered in pudding,you know." Erica saidbefore smiling again "and i doubt that this pudding is as delicious as me but i'll let you taste me to double check." Erica said as she sat up in the pudding only to get hit in the face with some pudding.

Erica didn't care as Isabella moved towards her "Don't think your the only one who needs to be cleaned." ERica said as she licked her lips and used one of her fingers to beckon Isabella towards her "Well you better get started as you have a lot of ground to cover." Erica then let out a moan as Isabella began to lick at her pudding covered sex and instead of fighting against it Erica just leaned her head back and let Isabella go to town on her for the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next